Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:45:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Red De'Vill-update JAN 6th  (Read 36928 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ylonen

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2006, 08:15:12 am »

Great work Rock Chick!!! Go on the story, please...I wanna know how it continues.....Wink
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2006, 08:13:55 pm »

what happened rock chick?  Now that I finished my story I want to read some more of everybodies! LOL! jk! LOL will wait patiently...

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 09:12:50 am »

'It's hard to describe how I felt to have Kira and Noush back at home...there were so many moments where I felt sure we would have to say goodbye to our frail litte flower. But she was a De'Vill after all, and she pulled through it.
So there we were, a family complete...and time passed by much more calmly once again.
Well ...for a while. It's so weird with kids...one minute there they are...these tiny little bundles..and the next thing you know they are all grown up and asking to borrow your car!!
Noush was still in and out of hospital but we were very careful with her.

.she couldn't do too much running around, but that was OK...she was the quieter twin anyway...Rhys made enough mischief for both of them.

And my Ellie?

She turned into a real stunner...I knew she would.

She became a lot quieter...I know that she doted on her brother and sister...we all only just had each other...she worried for Noush a lot ....what she managed to hide from me was that her school work had been suffering.

Ellie's Diary
' I can't believe what happened yesterday...all I can say is I'm glad to be home...

Yesterday morning I got called to the head teachers office...I was scared...mainly of disappointing Dad ..I haven't been able to focus for ages now...so I knew I was going to get told off about my standard of work...
I expected to see Kira when Miss Hubert said my mother was in with Mr Pierce.....but I got the shock of my life when I saw who it was'

Jess - Hello Ellie

The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 09:20:30 am »

I don't know how you guys work so fast!! I'm not even reading fast enough, let alone getting my own posted!!

Great stuff so far....and your site is great!

Yes...its the same Mule as before
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2006, 10:42:22 am »

'This is what happened next'
Ellie- 'Why is she here? where's my Dad ...and Mum?'

Jess- I am your mother Ellie...now sit down
Mr Pierce- Take a seat immediately Miss De' Vill....I suggest you drop that attitude straightaway'

I sat down...I just wanted to run back out of the door. This was the first time I met Jess...she left when I was only a few hours old , Dad told me...I didn't expect to ever see her..specially not in my headmasters office.

Mr Pierce- As I was saying Miss Ebadi, Ellie started out very well with us but in recent times her work has deteriorated noticebly. To the extent where we are concerned for her future here with us....I have refrained from taking our usual measures because you have been such a generous benefactor...but as you realise ..we have standards to maintain here..'
Jess- Yes Mr Pierce of course... I feel responsible for my daughters poor performance...she is living with her...father and his ...girlfriend and their children...I imagine it must be almost impossible for Ellie to study properly in the midst of all the noise...

Ellie- They're not noisy....

Mr Pierce and Jess- Don't interrupt!
Jess- I have a new apartment in a good area by the beach now....and as I will no longer be travelling as much I feel it is time to step in and take over the primary care of my daughter before any further damage is done'

Ellie- I don't want to leave Dad and Mum...I won't !!! I want to stay with them and my little sister and brother!!!"
Jess- Step siblings...not real sister and brother
Ellie- how the hell would you know anything about families?

Mr Pierce- MISS DE'VILL!!!! I am apalled you would speak to your own mother with such disrespect...you should be ashamed of yourself!!! Miss Ebadi I applaud you in your decision to intervene and remove Ellie from such an unhealthy influence...I dread to think of what goes on in that house!

I stood up ..I couldn't bear to hear anymore from either of them...I felt so sick I wanted to hurl on the gross carpet....and my hands were shaking like crazy

Mr Pierce- SIT DOWN !
Ellie- BITE ME!
Jess- I can see you need my help more than I could ever have realised...I'm sorry Mr Pierce...I will get my lawyer to start custody proceedings as soon as possible!

Ellie- I hate you Jessica...you don't know me and you have no right to run my family down...you're a selfish sl*t...and you Mr Pierce can ram this stuffy hell hole right up your shrivelled a**

I felt eyes burning into my back as I turned and walked out the office ..I wanted to run and cry...but there was no way on earth I would let them see me weaken...I knew I had stirred up a hornets nest...but my family had been through tough times before....and I knew Dad and Kira would be there for me ...

I could hear them muttering as I leant against the hall wall..

Mr Pierce- Rest assured Miss Ebadi, you have my absolute support ...if there is anything myself and the board of governers can do to assist you, I vow we shall
Jess- Thank you Mr Pierce...I think I can deal with my ex partner and his girlfriend...I never had too much trouble with him before.'
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 10:56:13 am by Rock Chick » Logged

starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 01:52:58 pm »

ooh nooo!!  rockchic this is getting soo good! btw your sims are just gorgeous!

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 03:12:44 pm »

Thank you Star!! Smiley Better think up more foul deeds for ya Wink

Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 04:35:36 pm »

I've been enjoying this story Smiley

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2006, 09:18:42 am »

aww didn't even see that coming. i am glad you updated and posted your story here for everyone to see your talents go wy further then skinning lol.

i think jess is pretty but have hated her from the start lol i'm sure that was what you wanted people to do i knew ellie would be pretty but wow she grew up a lot prettier then i even thought.red and kira need to defeat jess once and for all lol call in hugh jass and jack nippleson from unclesparks story on insim adults site lol j/k.great update.

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
Krissy2223

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2007, 04:40:57 pm »

noooooooooooooooooooooooo i want moreeee!!!!!!!!

Aimee:angel:

Girlfriend to Jordan :smile:
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2007, 10:57:14 am »

Thanks to not one but several game meltdowns, I have lost everyone Sad That's to say, I have them but not as a household anymore.
At the moment I only have the base game installed as I have had so much hassle since Pets and Legacy bodyshop. I was wondering if anyone wanted me to continue..baring in mind we will have to have some years missing in the story. I have an idea so let me know if you want me to finish off x

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2007, 05:40:44 pm »

YES PLEASE!!!!!! I'm so sorry about your game meltdowns, so only if that's okay with you!! Cheesy:D

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2007, 05:04:02 pm »

Oh Rock Chick u have to continue...i just came upon this story and it is really good...i'm sorry to hear aout the melt down tho...hopefully u can salvage the story enough to finish...bookmarking this page for sure....

BEV
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2007, 09:50:13 am »

you MUST continue, PLEASE! its so awesome!

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
umacee7

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2007, 10:58:47 am »

wow ,waiting for more
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: