Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:53:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: A Home For Baby- An Adoption Contest  (Read 14268 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
spaceyphysicist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2006, 08:58:53 pm »

Kammie darling, how does the rest of your family feel about the baby and giving him or her up for adoption?  Will they want be involved and stay in touch, like you have stated you wish to?

"I like my men like I like my coffee: Irish."
--------------------------------------
Simfinity ~ My Hall of Fame ~ Flickr
[/B]
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2006, 09:02:30 pm »

How did you decide to give the baby up for adoption?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
Sweetdey26

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2006, 09:09:00 pm »

Kammie darling, how does the rest of your family feel about the baby and giving him or her up for adoption? Will they want be involved and stay in touch, like you have stated you wish to?

Well honestly, I have talked to my friends about this and I'm not ready to share my pregnancy with my family. I know I should be telling them right now but I don't feel comfortable disclosing that information just yet.

How did you decide to give the baby up for adoption?

Well after the day with Danni's family, I realized that Kiwi(that's what I'm calling the baby) deserves to have 2 parents, and as much as I'd like Blake and I be parents to Kiwi we both had plans for a future. I don't want to be one of those teen mothers that grow to resent their kids for stopping them from living the life that they could have had had they not got pregnant. I know that there is a family out there that will undestand my decision to give Kiwi up and become the best me I can be for Kiwi and any future children I may have.

Kiwi because me and my friends were in the store a while back and we figured that the baby was about the size of a Kiwi at that time.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 09:23:59 pm by Sweetdey26 » Logged

Judging on InSIMenator.net and loving every minute!:hammer:
Found Love...Blessed in every way...
Friends, Fun, & Sims SimsSkirts Family
Real Friends, Real Fun, Real Sims 2
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2006, 02:23:14 am »

Can I add something? LOL IRL, when I was pregnant with Sterling, the mid-wife was taking sonograms of the fetus, and at the time (like 6 weeks), we of couse, had no idea if it was a boy or girl.  So I was talking to the mid-wife, and she pointed out this tiny blip on the screen.  She said, "There's your bean, Brenda. See how it looks like a lima bean?"  I laughed, and from that moment until we found out the sex, I called it "the bean". LOL
Sweetdey26

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2006, 10:35:59 am »

Awwww, that is so precious. Thanks, so much for sharing that with me. :toothy5:

Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2006, 10:38:36 am »

Do you plan on finding out the sex of the baby, and/or letting the parents find out?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
Sweetdey26

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2006, 12:16:40 pm »

Do you plan on finding out the sex of the baby, and/or letting the parents find out?

Honestly, I'm not really sure, I always loved surprises.

TheDebofNight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2006, 01:55:37 pm »

How would you feel if the adoptive parent's where willing to send photo's, video, and letters with the progress and updates on the baby but didn't want to allow the visitation that your asking for?

Chronicles of a Former Cammy Do Girl
A Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines Fanfiction
--------------------------------------
STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT
Super Hero's in LAs Vegas?
That's right, will you fight for Light or Dark?
Sweetdey26

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2006, 10:05:56 pm »

How would you feel if the adoptive parent's where willing to send photo's, video, and letters with the progress and updates on the baby but didn't want to allow the visitation that your asking for?

Honestly, I haven't personally stated exactly whay kind of adoption I'm looking for be it open or other wise. I will decide what I think is best for Kiwi, not what I need or want, but what's best for him/her.

Poppenhuis

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2006, 04:15:59 pm »

How would you feel if one of the couples stated that they didn't want you to have any contact with the child or them after the birth at all?
And are you planning on telling your parents, and if so, when? And do you think that they would want you to keep the baby, or that they would agree with your decisions?
Also, are you positively sure you won't fall in love with Kiwi as soon as you see him/her after the birth and decide to keep him/her anyways?
And lastly, you already told us the dad didn't feel like any contact should be there, how are you planning on getting to know your child later on, when you're in a relationship with Kiwi's dad, that doesn't want you to have contact?

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Sweetdey26

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2006, 05:03:15 pm »

How would you feel if one of the couples stated that they didn't want you to have any contact with the child or them after the birth at all?

I haven't decided what kind of adoption I want, and I stated that before. I will be happy to share that with you as soon as I decide.

And are you planning on telling your parents, and if so, when? And do you think that they would want you to keep the baby, or that they would agree with your decisions?

I still have time to decide. I'm still trying to come to grips with giving Kiwi up for adoption. I do feel that my parents would ask me to reconsider my decision to give Kiwi up for adoption, therefore I'm not sure how or when I will tell them.

Also, are you positively sure you won't fall in love with Kiwi as soon as you see him/her after the birth and decide to keep him/her anyways?

Honestly, I'm already deeply in love with Kiwi, she/he is a product of the love the I have for Blake. It is because I deeply love her/him that I know this is the best choice for Kiwi. As her birth mother, I have to gave her the gift of parents that can and will put her needs first. I have said this before and it seems I need to repeat it, this is and will be the hardest thing I have ever done.

And lastly, you already told us the dad didn't feel like any contact should be there, how are you planning on getting to know your child later on, when you're in a relationship with Kiwi's dad, that doesn't want you to have contact?

Blake comes from a big family he has 6 siblings. He always wanted a big family, so when he found out we were pregnant he had mixed feelings. He said it was the best feeling he ever had, but we both had plans and we are not in a stable enough place in our lives to give Kiwi the home she/he deserves at this time. He knows that seeing Kiwi will make him want to put all the dreams he has on the back burner to raise her/him. Being a good parent means doing what's best for the child, and that, Blake and I agree is giving Kiwi a stable loving family.

oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2006, 05:37:57 pm »

Are you willing to adopt the baby to a single parent or are you looking for couples?

LAX is whats up.
Sweetdey26

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2006, 05:48:13 pm »

I am open the single parents. I understand just because you don't have a partner doesn't mean you'll love the baby any less.

audrieajones

View Profile WWW
lol
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2006, 10:08:35 pm »

Quote from: Sweetdey26
I am open the single parents. I understand just because you don't have a partner doesn't mean you'll love the baby any less.

well said sweet

Join TOPSIMS2 MALE MODEL CONTEST  and SIMSKIRTS for more fun with your sims.
JOIN AA 2Day

R.I.P. Bruce Vassell! You are missed!!
Poppenhuis

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2006, 11:10:55 am »

Thank you for the answers. Smiley
I'm sorry if you got the idea I didn't listen to the things you said, I just needed some clarification on various points.

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: