Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 01:19:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Home For Baby- An Adoption Contest  (Read 14745 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2006, 04:36:10 pm »

Quote from: Sweetdey26
I am open the single parents. I understand just because you don't have a partner doesn't mean you'll love the baby any less.

Awww so considerate

How would you feel about if the parents that adopt your child already have children around the same age?

LAX is whats up.
Sweetdey26

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2006, 05:18:53 pm »

How would you feel about if the parents that adopt your child already have children around the same age?

I have no problem with that either, that may even make things more easier for Kiwi in the future. Having someone in your age group to talk to, play with and share is always fun.

Judging on InSIMenator.net and loving every minute!:hammer:
Found Love...Blessed in every way...
Friends, Fun, & Sims SimsSkirts Family
Real Friends, Real Fun, Real Sims 2
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2006, 04:36:59 pm »

im just wondering , what happens when we are done asking questions?

LAX is whats up.
DollyLlama

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2006, 07:08:05 pm »

Kammie,
       You hear about women who put their children up for adoption and then some time later after the adoption decide that they want the child back. Do you feel that you'll regret this decision later and seek to get Kiwi back? Both Eldon and I understand that you have yet to tell your parents and wish you all the luck in telling them about your pregnancy. But, our concern is that when you tell your parents about Kiwi and the adoption they will want you to keep Kiwi. Will their insight and opinions on Kiwi and the adoption sway you in any way? Should your parents support the adoption, would they want visitation as well?

Contest Lover
         Second Place in Miss Wild West
*~*Currently in: Best Bride Spring 2008 w/ Ceridwyn Douglas*~* And Picture Perfect w/ Bronwyn McDougal*~*
Sweetdey26

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2006, 11:33:29 pm »

You hear about women who put their children up for adoption and then some time later after the adoption decide that they want the child back. Do you feel that you'll regret this decision later and seek to get Kiwi back? Both Eldon and I understand that you have yet to tell your parents and wish you all the luck in telling them about your pregnancy. But, our concern is that when you tell your parents about Kiwi and the adoption they will want you to keep Kiwi. Will their insight and opinions on Kiwi and the adoption sway you in any way? Should your parents support the adoption, would they want visitation as well?

Well, although I'm a minor the choice to give Kiwi up is mine and the birth father's. As I had said before, I have to do what is best for Kiwi, having two teen parents who love each other sounds great in my fairytale, but babies need more than just love. They cost money, they need food, milk, diapers, medicine, clothes, bottles, etc. I'll be 18 years old in September. I can barely take care of a pregnant me!  I refuse to put Kiwi or Blake through a life where in the end one or both of them will feel short-changed. I know, that if Blake and I have a future that it includes an education and a chance to make something of the life God give us.  Blake understands where I stand and knows that after Kiwi is born, signing the papers and walking away won't be easy, but in the end we will have time to grow and to learn what it is to truly give of yourself.

My parents will not change my mind. As Kiwi's birth mother I have made the right choice, when and if I do tell my parents. They will support me, I know that.

audrieajones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2006, 11:56:30 pm »

u have a good head on your shoulders

Join TOPSIMS2 MALE MODEL CONTEST  and SIMSKIRTS for more fun with your sims.
JOIN AA 2Day

R.I.P. Bruce Vassell! You are missed!!
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2006, 03:36:30 pm »

ok , Im not really sure how the contest works

LAX is whats up.
Dese

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2006, 03:47:45 pm »

oddball the contest is in the contest section here

Still a simmer at heart, just too busy with my baby to play!
Sweetdey26

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2006, 06:15:06 pm »

Thanks Dese!

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: