Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 03:06:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prizes for Rockstar:White Claudia  (Read 3863 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2006, 04:38:37 pm »

I was recently working on a contest entry where I needed to portray a fantasy of mine.  I decided it would be to jam with Supernova, Tommy Lee, Gilby Clarke, Jason Newsted, and Lukas Rossi.  Searching the web rather quickly that night, I was only able to find a sim of Rossi.  So I made some rough likenesses of the three greats, put them in the background of my pictures, and completed my entry.

When the contest Rockstar: White Claudia came up, I thought the three would make a great prize for one of the winners, so I've touched up Clarke and Newsted a bit.  Lee is yet to be finished, but the artwork on his body will be a challenge.  I'll have to hope I find something close :grin:

Comments are welcome.  To include suggestions on where to find CC that may better suit them than the ones I've found.  Please no CC from pay sites though.

And before you ask, these sims will only be available to the winner of the contest.  

Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 11:35:40 am »

Ooooh, cool!

I envy the winner of that contest! lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: