Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:24:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clothing creators please read: quick fix for the thumbnail issue with Pets  (Read 25291 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Stimy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2006, 10:53:42 am »

Aww... :group hu: I wish there was something that I could do that would release some hormones for you that makes you sleepy.

I know how lack of sleep feels, I haven't slept more then a few hours and those weren't even good for the last two weeks. It's not any fun. This morning however I overslept. It felt like I was in a coma. Maybe if I keep on talking this much you will fall to sleep out of boredom. Wink
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 10:58:05 am by Stimy » Logged
sims2cri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2006, 03:24:28 pm »

Oh, thank you so much!! Really I don't want install the utility created by Numenor... I've installed it, but my staff don't like game mod, and is a bit time spending using that...

Marvine can I translate this information in Italian and post here, so all the italian can understad too?

(I've not try yet, I've just read and I'm just coming back from university (here is the 21.30 and I go to sleep now, tomorrow I'm to university and I wake up at 6.00, but tomorrow evening I try and I'm please if you allow to me to translate in italian Cheesy )

Really great job, thank you so much

marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2006, 06:45:52 am »

Sims2cri,

Thank you very much for offering! Translations are needed and most welcome Cheesy
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2006, 03:04:14 pm »

Good job Cristina, thank you very much Smiley
Yakov will figure out a way to make your contribution more visible, for now I'll add a link to the first post. *hugs*
sims2cri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2006, 03:19:21 pm »

Thank you Marvine, is a pleasure post here and talk to very good creators and modder as you... I've only translated and add a consideration about complete sim, you have done the great work to find this method Cheesy

Zephyrash

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2006, 10:44:56 pm »

Thank you Marvine and Numenor and Dr Pixel and Yakov. I now have hope or this game. I have been trying to wrap my brain around CC withdrawal and knew you all would figure out a workaround. I sincerely appreciate all your conrtributions to this game more than I realized i could.*Huge tearful happy Hugs*
MsMacDugle

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2007, 10:43:53 am »

Say I downloaded items that I found that I thought were compatible but later discovered that they don't show up like what I saw in the picture examples that you provided.  Does that mean they were created with an EP that I don't have?

If so then this tutorial is a big help.  I've discovered alot of recolors but some of them have be recolored with the Pets EP, I think  & I really want the outfit but my poor little computer can't handle all the EPs I already have let alone adding more EPs to acquire some of the outfits that I want to enjoy.  And If I understand correctly I can simply make this modification without asking permission from the original artist.  Did I get that right?

If so than thank you, thank you, thank you.  If not thank you just the same.

:welcome: Hello, I'm a sims addict:group hu: ...I can change, if I have to I guess, but I don't wanna :coffee:DeBRA
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2007, 10:48:33 pm »

the way the errors display may be different in some instances - I haven't seen every sort of error because I always check the things I download first.  The minute I discover a taint of Pets, I either de-Pets the file or delete it if I am not able to repair it.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2007, 09:27:33 am »

hey gothplague - yes - but it is doesn't always work.  in the accessories/glasses you have to edit the Mesh Overlay XML (XMOL) but the values are different.  I am not an accessories master by any measure, so I will refrain from jabbering a load of BS here.  For the proper values look for a tutorial on accessories, sorry I can't be of more help here.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2007, 01:56:34 pm »

This is so helpful!! Thanks!

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
alliecat37
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2007, 09:54:32 pm »

I just finally found this tutorial today... it's a great help! Thanks Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: