Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 11:18:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Merman - buff version, teen through elder  (Read 161443 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2006, 03:24:39 am »

FurryJackal, Kipsy,

I'm all for variety in the game, so I'll also make a regular version, and maybe an athlete one - I'll work on that as soon as the teens are made.

In my mind, they aren't buff enough.

Yakov, with the new tools I can promise you some serious buffiness - just let me get a few things out of the way first... Smiley
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2006, 09:07:56 am »

Quote from: marvine
FurryJackal, Kipsy,
Yakov, with the new tools I can promise you some serious buffiness - just let me get a few things out of the way first... Smiley

WooHoo!! :animal:

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
wiccadwitch

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2006, 03:36:21 am »

Okay questions about this mesh.

First Do they retain the tail while bathing?

Second is there some specific genetics/skintones attached to the mesh in order for it to display properly at all times? I was making a mermaid in bodyshop and while working on her I changed her from adult to young adult and then to elder to see what she would look like at each age stage. When I did this she lost her tail and was wearing just regular clothes instead. Shouldn't they maintain the tail through age progressions? If they should what could be causing mine to revert? I have all the available mer people files that are up so far so I know I am not lacking any. I checked the merman file for a readme and didn't see one just in case there was something in there that I should have been doing special for these to work properly.

I love these by the way and just want to make sure that they are functioning in my game as they are meant to. They are incredibly beautiful and I can't wait for the rest to complete the set.
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2006, 04:22:02 am »

Wiccadwitch, I still have to enable the mermaid for YA and elders, updated files should be uploaded soon - I'm a little focused on another mesh right now.

There aren't any mesh-linked skintones yet, Beosboxboy will take care of that as soon as I have made all the age groups - not sure yet if I make a new mesh for elders or if I'll be satisfied with enabling the adult ones for them, and I still have to make the teens. The baby mesh is ready also, but for now I don't see how to get it to display else than when it's naked, and with a mesh-linked skintone. The only other solution I found means overwriting all the babies in game, and this doesn't satisfy me.
wiccadwitch

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2006, 01:31:51 pm »

Ahh sorry, for some reason I thought when I grabbed the mermaid it said it included YA and elder, must have been misremembering from something else I downloaded. So thanks for letting me know and I will be on the lookout for the rest of these! I really do love them so far.
FurryJackal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2006, 11:08:02 pm »

Quote from: marvine
FurryJackal, Kipsy,

I'm all for variety in the game, so I'll also make a regular version, and maybe an athlete one - I'll work on that as soon as the teens are made.

Ahh you're wonderful! It'll be nice to have some variety of body type for my merboys. ^.^ Thank you so much! Bigger, smaller, gotta love a variety!:animal:
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2006, 09:51:55 pm »

Just beautyfull,can t wait to play the game.Thank you!

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
neilnol

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2006, 12:46:08 pm »

fantastic for my fantasy sim community!!!thanx
mergirl
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2006, 11:15:19 pm »

hey those r so awesome i love mermaids lol         love ariel
TreasureHunter

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2006, 03:28:32 pm »

Thank you for the mermen
trecool999

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2006, 09:35:10 am »

OH MY GOD!

I want my RS Account Back
oykawoo

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2006, 04:58:51 pm »

I was wondering if this project was still being worked on because I havent seen an update in a while? I rememer reading that a baby and a skintone were going to be made but I havent heard anything. I do realize that it probably isnt easy to make a baby mermaid that works in the game while still keeping the original baby. Thanks for this awsome stuff Cheesy all of it.

Please do not recolor my stuff. If my stuff is a recolor of somone elses work then recolor the original. Please do not upload my stuff unless its with a sim. Please include a link to my thread with your sim.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2006, 05:16:20 pm »

Quote from: oykawoo
I was wondering if this project was still being worked on because I havent seen an update in a while? I rememer reading that a baby and a skintone were going to be made but I havent heard anything. I do realize that it probably isnt easy to make a baby mermaid that works in the game while still keeping the original baby. Thanks for this awsome stuff Cheesy all of it.

in time - even evil geniuses need to change labs occasionally

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2006, 07:47:03 pm »

Quote from: oykawoo
and i would like legs that were more like goat legs and not just hooves at the end instead of feet

You mean a satir? A faun? You can find it at SapphireSims2

I used to be Nyxie
oykawoo

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2006, 11:34:45 am »

Yes that Is what I mean I had said that in the post before. (That sounds kinda rude...sorry about that its not suposed to be) Thanks I will check it out.

Please do not recolor my stuff. If my stuff is a recolor of somone elses work then recolor the original. Please do not upload my stuff unless its with a sim. Please include a link to my thread with your sim.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: