Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 04:37:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL ALONE ( A TEEN STRUGGLE) Opinions  (Read 9636 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
audrieajones

View Profile WWW
« on: November 05, 2006, 09:44:51 pm »

This Thread is for contestants on the All ALone contest. But anyone may comment.

Alright everyone here we can talk about your opinions your fears your growth if in a similar situation and your outcome. You will not be judged here and please be aware we have young children that may access this so please be couteous and kind with your words.Smiley
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 08:27:12 am by audrieajones » Logged

Join TOPSIMS2 MALE MODEL CONTEST  and SIMSKIRTS for more fun with your sims.
JOIN AA 2Day

R.I.P. Bruce Vassell! You are missed!!
RoxasOblivion
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 09:50:28 pm »

wat do u mean? like about our lives and how we like or hate it?
audrieajones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 09:56:12 pm »

Quote from: RoxasOblivion
wat do u mean? like about our lives and how we like or hate it?

Im sorry I was refering to this contest.
Teen Struggle click me.

But sure if u wanna talk about your life be more than happy to have you talk about it with us.:grin:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 10:06:39 pm by audrieajones » Logged

JOIN AA 2Day

bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 10:27:34 pm »

I'm no longer in a situation similar to your contest plot, Audriea, but it really is a beautiful contest. I'm going to be following it and reading everyone's stories. The reason I didn't join is because my story would no doubt revolve around true events in my life and those events are probably too adult for general audiences. Needless to say, my sisters are [still] in foster homes and I haven't seen my mother in many years.

I already see a lot of potential for this contest, and I'm sure it will turn out great. It already IS great. ;p

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
audrieajones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 10:39:31 pm »

Quote from: bungee_rope
I'm no longer in a situation similar to your contest plot, Audriea, but it really is a beautiful contest. I'm going to be following it and reading everyone's stories. The reason I didn't join is because my story would no doubt revolve around true events in my life and those events are probably too adult for general audiences. Needless to say, my sisters are [still] in foster homes and I haven't seen my mother in many years.

I already see a lot of potential for this contest, and I'm sure it will turn out great. It already IS great. ;p

keep your head up and listen to your heart stay close to your sister and God will see you guys through

JOIN AA 2Day

Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 10:48:22 pm »

Quote from: audrieajones
Im sorry I was refering to this contest.
Teen Struggle click me.

But sure if u wanna talk about your life be more than happy to have you talk about it with us.:grin:

I suggest editing your first post and explaining what this thread is for.

My first reaction was " WTF is this doing Here Huh? "

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
amadeus451

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 02:07:29 am »

I live in a fairly small town (pop. 1800) that is as far right in political thinking as you can get & still be a democracy.

We recently had an incident where a 15 year old girl told her parents that she THOUGHT she might be a lesbian. Her parents literally carried her outside, dumped her in the gutter, & informed her that she was dead to them. The next day they phoned every family friend & told them about their "dyke daughter" before calling the school & demanding that the school remove their address as her home address.

The school administrative assistant who took the call followed protocol & reported the incident when her parents refused to give her the girl's new address. And in an incident that can only happen in a small town, the police officer (1 of 6) received the call as he was asking her why she wasn't in school that day.

The officer went from "hardnosed authority figure" to "benign servant of the victim" faster than you can say "benign servant of the victim" and not only took the girl to a local fast food eatery for a hot breakfast (the only 'sit down' restaurant this town had closed the week before), but he requested that she be placed in his home for foster care.

Ten percent of this town wants both the officer & school admin assistant fired for being "gay sympathizers". 30 percent of this town no longer "sees" this young lady. The other 70% of us make it a point to "see" her.

Now that might sound pretty good. However...most of the folks who aren't shunning her tell her that they're "praying that God will heal her of her affliction".

Me personally, I want to take up a collection to move her to the university town about 35 miles away. Don't want to get rid of her. Just want her to be in an environment where her sexual orientation isn't viewed as an afflication that can be cured through prayer.

Cthulhu in 2008: Why settle for the lesser evil.

If Ben Franklin & John Adams would have had their way, the wild turkey would have been America's national bird instead of the bald eagle. I often wonder what we would eat on the 4th Thursday in Novemeber if that had happened.
Rue

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 09:31:53 am »

I know a person who had been kicked out of the house for the same thing when he was 14. He kept trying to contact his family after but his parents wouldn´t even give his letters to his siblings and would destroy them. He only met his sister again by random, when he was 25. He´s now almost 40 and his parents still didn´t talk to him ONCE since though he tried countless times.

Read my story:
Awakening
Thiede won the spot of bassist in: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=27739 WHITE CLAUDIA
audrieajones

View Profile WWW
wow
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 04:28:13 pm »

there are some mean people in this world. But, in the long run it makes people stronger

JOIN AA 2Day

Pilotpigen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 04:40:57 pm »

I was really touched by both stories. How can people be ignorant, and just plain stupid. How can you kick your own child out of your home just becourse of their sexual orientation? It bites me...

Love and Light

Jannie..........

Visit SYNAPTIC SIM'S LAIR

WANT ANY OF MY CREATIONS? FIND THEM IN THE LAIR

I AM NOT A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY ANYMORE - JUST GETTING MY STUFF
Hobo_Cody

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 02:36:44 pm »

My cuasin is preety much going through the same thing. He resently told his mother that he might be bisexual. She set him that no son of hers will ever be gay or bisexual. She grounded him from everything he had for three mounths because he thinks he's bisexual. She also sent him to live with his real father thinking that him living with his real father and doing things with his real father might make him want to be straight. His mother sent him to my aunts house which is only a block from his own house to talk to her and see if she could change his mind. My aunt didn't even try. She told "I will love you know matter what your choice is. It is up to you. Do I like that you think this way? The answer is no. If you are bisexual or gay I will love you the same as I do know. I will never see you any differantly. But the choice is yours."  My causin went home and told his mom what her causin (mine and my causins aunt) said. His mother called my aunt and cussed her out and told her that she never wanted to talk her again or see her again and to stay the f*** away from her son. My aunt (Sandy) called Shaunna's (my causins mother) mom and told her what was going on. My causins grand mother also cussed my aunt out. She told her that she was a f***ing b**** and she needed to mind her own bussiness. Now there's a huge fewed between my family 50% don't care that he's gay/bisexual and the other 50% hate him and criticize him for it. His own mother wont tell him that she loves him, she tells him that his is nothing but a f***ing fagot and a gay piece s***....

I honestly have no problems with anyone gay/bisexual/lesbian. But my causin only wanted one person not knowing he was bisexual. That person was me..

I really feel like s*** because he is emo. and I really don't like people that are emo. And when every I would talk to him and I would great him "Hey what's up gay emo f***er?" I would only do it as a joke. Then one day he said "I know I am" At first I didn't understand until my aunt explianed it to me. He told my aunt he didn't want me knowing because I alway gave him sh** about being gay. I would always joke about him being gay. I just never knew it was ture. Now I truely feel bad but I have no way of talking to him...

"It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen
amadeus451

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2006, 12:09:04 am »

I actually ran away from home because some kids at school called me "Gay Ray" (my real name's Raymond). I was gone all of 3 hours before my Mom found me walking toward Florida. (I grew up about 60 miles east of Chicago.)

(Gods, I'm about to show people just how old I really am...)

My parents called my guidence consellor at school and...get this...I was told that I'd never get in trouble the rest of my school career for starting a fight with somebody that said I was gay.

I was going to use the story about the girl here in my town as the basis for Em's story, but as happens every time I start a storyline in my game, her story took on a life of it's own. I have an overactive imagination & once I set up the characters in a story, it starts playing out in the back of my head. Sort of like if you're surfing the web, but you have your TV on in the other room. You're not focused on the TV show, but your mind is registering it in the background.

Wouldn't be so bad if it didn't interfer with my lot creation like it is right now.   LOL

Cthulhu in 2008: Why settle for the lesser evil.

If Ben Franklin & John Adams would have had their way, the wild turkey would have been America's national bird instead of the bald eagle. I often wonder what we would eat on the 4th Thursday in Novemeber if that had happened.
audrieajones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2006, 12:44:11 am »

it seems to me like you have grew up to be a great person im am glad i have had a chance to meet you

JOIN AA 2Day

AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2006, 02:40:04 pm »

My life seems pretty easy compared to the stuff in here.

I've been called that (main issue in here so far) by one person, by a respresentative and not even to my face, who I'd never met until later that day.  She was saying another girl and I couldn't sit at a particular lunch table when she and theo toerh girl didn't even sit anywhere near me! :eh:
And in social studies class we've switched seats and one kid in particular has been moved to the very front 'cause of things he said to me.  Calling me a fat dork and saying no one (for lack of better word) wanted to 'sleep with me' and I was mad because of that. :violent1:
All that because I turned him in for breaking a mechanical pencil into little pieces and throwing them on the floor.  He even dropped the 'f-bomb' on me twice once for telling him stop bouncing his foot on the back of my chair.
Sheesh...:angry7:

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
audrieajones

View Profile WWW
wow
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2006, 11:41:15 pm »

i cant say the words i want to but them kind of people have no life

JOIN AA 2Day

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: