Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:47:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL ALONE ( A TEEN STRUGGLE) Opinions  (Read 9499 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2006, 11:52:10 pm »

I can honestly say...I hope you guys all beat me in this competition. I'm just doing my usual screwing around try to get some laughs entries...while you guys are pouring your inner (and outer) feelings into this thing. Ya'll deserve winning more than I ....good luck with it peeps.

Yes...its the same Mule as before
hopawaay109

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 05:24:08 pm »

Oh man...i've never encountered such awful people as the one's you've all described... well once, but i turned him around...i think he's changed.

I feel blessed to know that i was raised in an accepting environment.

Stay true to yourself and you'll be fine.

I read all the contest entries (i'm addicted to contests now) everyone is telling wonderful stories!

"And that's why you never make assumptions...because you make an ass out of you and mumptions." :asshole:

See my retro/music inspired sims 2 creations here :rr:

Looking for Sim contests? Go to Simoasis! :]
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2006, 03:19:36 pm »

Quote from: The Mule
I can honestly say...I hope you guys all beat me in this competition. I'm just doing my usual screwing around try to get some laughs entries...while you guys are pouring your inner (and outer) feelings into this thing. Ya'll deserve winning more than I ....good luck with it peeps.

But the comedy is a nice break from the rest of the stories.
I think it's a good thing you joined up to put that in there.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
audrieajones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2006, 08:36:05 pm »

Quote from: AxelVal
But the comedy is a nice break from the rest of the stories.
I think it's a good thing you joined up to put that in there.

i second that thank u mule

Join TOPSIMS2 MALE MODEL CONTEST  and SIMSKIRTS for more fun with your sims.
JOIN AA 2Day

R.I.P. Bruce Vassell! You are missed!!
amadeus451

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2006, 03:13:08 pm »

Mule, I want to say thanks too. We need Ultra Lord in this contest.

I was bound and detirmined to inject some lightness & humor into Em's story for the 1st Round. But, alas, my intentions have been hijacked by my muse. Oh, there's going to be humor. Dark humor.

Maybe I shouldn't have watched "V for Vendetta", "Underworld Evolution", and "Sin City" over the last couple of days...

or all those "Twilight Zone" episodes...

Cthulhu in 2008: Why settle for the lesser evil.

If Ben Franklin & John Adams would have had their way, the wild turkey would have been America's national bird instead of the bald eagle. I often wonder what we would eat on the 4th Thursday in Novemeber if that had happened.
Pestix

Traumfrau

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2006, 11:17:20 pm »

I could write about my little problems but it doesn't get anywhere close near the real problems some people face in life.
Most people around here (Israel Shocked) aren't really narrow-minded and gay people (or just people who are different in any way) don't get too much crap (obviously it's different among the very religious people, but I was born a Christian and nowadays I don't approve or deny any kind of religion, so... I don't live among those very religious people >>),  it's mostly because people here come from many different countries and religions and just learn to tolerate other people. Some people still suck, but hey - it's only typical in human society (:

Being a weirdo, I am open-minded myself, and I always get mad and upset when I read stories like those told in this thread, it's sad how people believe they are advanced technologically and socially and whatnot but actually they are completely retarded in so many ways.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 11:20:26 pm by Pestix » Logged

DollyLlama

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2006, 07:03:57 pm »

I didn't even know this was here until tonight! LOL I'm oblivous to certain things in life, I guess.
Been reading some of the entries on here and just wow! There are some cruel people in the world. All you can do is turn your back to it and try not to let it get you down. Sometimes its hard. Other times its easy. Life isn't meant to be easy and each and everything problem we encounter is devised to challenge us to be the best we can be.

My life story ain't that sad. I didn't have it easy ever. I had health problems such as an autoimmune disorder that had it been caught early in life would have saved me tons now. But hey! I was actually 21 when I had my first child. He was born 2 weeks before my birthday. He was supposed to be my birthday baby because his due date was August 5, 2005 and my birthday is August 7th but I had Pre-Eclampsia so they induced me two weeks early. Ah well. He's 16 months old. No plans for siblings yet but I'm praying for a girl in the next year or two! And she will be named Graly. I'm 23 in actuality. Never been to college technically but I am a writer in the spare time that I do have. I did graduate high school, too. Smiley Proudest my mom was of me ever.

This contest has been a great outlet for my frustrations throughout my life. Its great to be express myself creativitely. I'm more the type to suppress. Its absolutely fantastic.

Contest Lover
         Second Place in Miss Wild West
*~*Currently in: Best Bride Spring 2008 w/ Ceridwyn Douglas*~* And Picture Perfect w/ Bronwyn McDougal*~*
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2006, 05:08:02 pm »

darnit i am too late, would have loved to participate.. its by far the most interesting looking challenge ive seen (besides the ishkabibble one for which i was allso too late)

but i will be reading you other guys stuff Smiley

thought id let the creator of the challenge know that it actually sparked my muse so much i had to go and make a sims story.. thank you Smiley
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 09:58:10 pm by LadyAzmodan » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: