Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:59:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: my simself.  (Read 19035 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2006, 11:27:12 am »

Wow more hotness for the InSIM neighborhood! Very pretty and I'm glad to see you uploaded yourself. As for abuse, the one you'll have to watch for in my neighborhood is The Mule! He's a fiesty one. LOL. It's ok Mule, you know I luv ya!

Icantoo

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2006, 01:40:28 pm »

woow, cute:)
Buffy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2006, 05:37:50 pm »

thanx all.

Galland

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 07:06:20 am »

Heh, first Self Sim I have ever downloaded, and will actually use as well. She/you is very pretty! Thanks for sharing it!
Buffy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2006, 09:00:24 am »

yes simnut, you may do as you wish to my poor sim.
Yes, we all come out looking a little rosier as sims then we do in real life.

Sweetgurl

Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2006, 12:05:39 pm »

Nice job buffy!!! Your stunning!

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2006, 03:44:16 am »

very lovely buffybot!  Thank you!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
DragonMan Ren

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2006, 12:28:11 am »

Very pretty Sim.  I've got a slight problem, though.  I downloaded an unpacked her, and checked Bodyshop, and her outfit is showing up as one lacking a mesh.  Unless there's some sort of bug in my game, it does indeed require a mesh, and I can't find anything like it on simchic.  Could you help me find where you downloaded the outfit?
Buffy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2006, 06:27:16 am »

Quote from: DragonMan Ren;429002
Very pretty Sim.  I've got a slight problem, though.  I downloaded an unpacked her, and checked Bodyshop, and her outfit is showing up as one lacking a mesh.  Unless there's some sort of bug in my game, it does indeed require a mesh, and I can't find anything like it on simchic.  Could you help me find where you downloaded the outfit?

umm, i got it in the freebies section from simchic, go down to the bottom of the page and click on freebies, then sims2 and adults everyday outfits, it said mesh wasnt needed, but if you go directly to simchic and grab it you shouldnt have any probs...and thanku for commenting Smiley  cheers

DragonMan Ren

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2006, 03:18:27 pm »

The outfit no longer appears to be in the Sim Chic freebies section.  I'm not seeing anything for females by RabidAngel in there, sadly.  It's a shame, because I really like that outfit.  With my limited (nonexistant) knowledge of custom content creation, I don't know how to go in and see what mesh the file's trying to use, to try to figure out why it's not working.  :crybaby:

Hasn't stopped me from using your beautiful Sim, though.  I've done such cruel things as pick a handsome, clean-cut Knowledge Sim to pair her with.  The horror!  :wink:
Buffy

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2006, 06:00:54 pm »

thanx ren, sounds good. a handsome knowledge sim eh, she sounds like shes living better then i do... lol ...re, outfit .i have just been to simchic, you have to go  right down to the bottom of the home page, not on the left hand side....you want to hit freebies down there,where it tells you how many users are online, etc..you will see freebies , its definetly there, good luck, theres heaps of other good stuff too..

DragonMan Ren

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2006, 02:10:27 pm »

Oh, I see.  It was a site layout issue.  I was clicking on the link on the left side of the page.  Very strange.  It works now, though.  The mesh was included in the download.  Thank you for helping me find it!
Buffy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2006, 12:33:03 am »

right here fdtate, there is some blue writing under second pic that says buffybot.rar ..i cant work out how to attach the little rar file symbol.

Diva

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2006, 12:47:12 am »

Buffy!!...Absolutely...Gorgeous!!...WooHooo...I got buffybot.:grin: ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2006, 05:24:17 am »

You have goregous doe eyes, very beautiful sim buffy.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: