Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 08:40:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Growing up different - mini-stories  (Read 9374 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2006, 06:07:14 pm »

Go ahead and feel free to delete, mods.
I was talking to a reader of my Mr. 'Mommy'-to-be contest and we came up with the idea of letting people post little stories about their sim-kids who grew up...let's say different.  Maybe the child of alien abduction or who has a strange skin tone.  Maybe like the kids in most of the Mr. Mom entries and be the product of a duel father or duel mother relationship, or even adopted kids.
So, anyone have a sim-kid like that and is willing to share their story?  You don't even need pictures, and it can even be entirely made up.

Let's say, my hosts, Cain and Alex have four kids from 'medical miracles' (thank you inSIM Cheesy) and their eldest Blaise always had a hard time because of it.
Kids at school would always tease that he was going to end up the same way as his fathers.  They didn't even wait for high school.  Needless to say it was a bit heartbreaking watching his little brothers go through the same thing.
He sure showed them though!  After graduating high school Blaise continued his education and ended up earning a master's degree in computer engineering.  He's now engaged to be married to a girl he met at college who has a similar background (though she does have a mom).  Already they're expecting a child (shotgun wedding anyone?) and he has a job interview lined up at Macintosh.
:toothy5:
Anyone else?
I'm nervous on how well this'll actually do.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 10:41:30 pm »

That's cute Axel! Unfortunately I don't have many sim-kids like that. Although my Beau Broke has quite the tragedy story.. Wink
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 08:08:16 am »

hmm....Axel I like the idea!  I have Sim infants that are hybrid they are part of my story I just finished the box maybe I could put them here?   I didn't really want to do a whole story around them maybe some cameos cause my faithfull readers want to see more of them?
Except my twins are sort of evil would that be ok?

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 02:38:18 pm »

Yeah, same with my story. Well, there not "different" but Rose and Riley are kids and if I write up the next bits, you'll see they're battling with the world over their family. :S

-Gemma-
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 09:17:10 pm »

Star, that works!
I'm glad people are actually interested in this idea.  If I had any more kids like this right now I'd post their stories as well.

starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 09:20:20 pm »

I just put up a thread on these kids axel I should have put it here I will next time they turned out funnier than evil actually!  I will think up some more mischief for them and put here then.LOL!

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 12:40:22 pm »

Ok I can't stop playing these babies for some reason....I think it's because they are too cute and evil and that somehow fills me! LOL!  here is more Mateo and Suki who are definately growing up different.....

Mateo*  I AWAKE!!!
SOMEONE!  COME GET ME!
They are not coming fast!...

I will have to get out of bed myself!
Mateo*  Oh! it is you again!  I am finished with my nap and we are having a barbi-Q this evening for dinner you can come if you want...

Mateo*  Carmen is only happy when I sit on this thing if I wet or dirty it she claps.  Because she is my Mimma I make her happy it is easy...

Mateo*  Suki is still sleeping.....she has slept enough I will play my beautifull music for her she will love this it is a masterpiece my Mommy woman said so...

Suki*  I am already awake Mateo!  Your music is not beautifull Mommy woman is confused...

Suki*  Mateo!  LOOK!  They are back!
Mateo*  Yes I know they miss us because we are adorable Carmen said that!
Suki*  Oh!  yes I knew that!

Suki*  Mateo!  What does Carmen want she will not let me get up!
Mateo*  You have to play wet the chair for Carmen or she will get very sad...
just like you do on your bed..
Suki*  Oh.......I can do that...

Suki*  Mateo?  What is this thing?  It is new!  Mateo I don't like it's face!  It has crazy eyes!
Mateo*  It is just a toy play with it!

Suki*  What kind of thing are you?  Oh....I see you are broken where are your legs and arms?  Maybe we can fix you...
Suki*  Mateo!  Help me fix this thing it is a bunny but it is broken his body is gone!
Mateo*  I don't have time Suki I am making beautifull music now do it your self!

Suki*  Oh Mr. Bunny I am so sorry you are broken....what happen to you?  I am going to give you a makeover first I will change your color because you need to be yellow like our furniture then you will look beautifull you will not be broken anymore!

Suki* Mateo!  LOOK!  I fixed him!
Mateo*  He is still looking stupid Suki!  Get rid of him he is a big thing.  Big things make big problems...

Suki*  But I like him Mateo!.....Well his eye is still broken....I am sorry Mr. Bunny I have to make you go away now....

Rosemary*  Carmen the babies have been so good today.....they have not done anything well.....terrifying at least...
Carmen*  Jess.....Mateo played his music all day and Suki played with her bunny they have been very good babies today!

Mateo*  Suki can you see those things in the sky?
Suki*  The stars?
Mateo*  No the other things...floaty ones
Suki*  yes I see them what are they Mateo?
Mateo*  I think they are trash...
Suki*  Trash is not good Mateo.
Mateo*  Yes I know I am a good helper Suki I help pick up trash for Mommy woman all the time.
Suki*  I am a good helper too!
Mateo*  I am going to be a helper and pick up this trash Suki.
Suki*  I want to be a helper too!
Mateo*  Ok help me then....there is a lot of trash up there.

Mateo*  Suki STOP!  Your trash fell on that guy!
Suki*  It was not my fault Mateo!  He wanted to play with my trash and I did not give him permission to do that....and that is against the law..
Mateo*  I think you are right Suki....Daddy man told me if you touch someone's things that do not belong to you it is against the law....

Suki*  Look!  Mateo that guy is in trouble now his Mommy woman is coming!
Mateo*  Suki I do not think that is his Mommy woman it looks like something broken...

Suki*  Awww he is broken!  Should I fix him Mateo?

Mateo*  Yes Suki you are very good at fixing and this guy is soo broken let's go help him!

Solitario's Don't Die..
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 02:49:38 pm »

Star, I love your captions! Toddler-talk is just so cute!

-Gemma-
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 04:20:36 pm »

They're adorable!  I love 'Should I fix him?' and 'Mommy woman' parts.

starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 09:48:19 am »

axelval where are your kids? LOL!  I want to see more Simmy kids!

Solitario's Don't Die..
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 03:41:58 pm »

haha that was funny starlucid

LAX is whats up.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 09:27:48 pm »

Just recently I got some little twins who are a mix of Fae and Alien.  I'll have to get some pictures of those kids and come up with something for 'em.

Loli-Jadwiga

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2006, 10:39:05 pm »

I would post in this but my storylines tend to be a bit.. demented... ~coughs~ To say the least.  lol  So I'm really not sure if it would be appropriate to post here.  lol  In anycase, starlucid's story was most entertaining!!  I'd definitely be up for hearing more of how their life turns out in the future if starlucid ever felt like posting more of it. :grin: And I look forward to seeing AxelVal's Fae/Alien babies - its bound to be an interesting combination - and I'm sure you'll come up with a story to match too! :thumbup:

`~|'- I will Never Change, but -- one day...  I will become One of You!-'|~`
))Don't ask.. lol((
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 01:43:41 pm »

I am having writers block lately....and bronchitis ugh!  I want to update on these babies too but don't want spam them on axels thread maybe I do another short my other story is stonewalled don't know why.......maybe if I play with these two babies awhile it will come to me.

Solitario's Don't Die..
Loli-Jadwiga

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 01:09:08 am »

That is ssooo evil!  I recently just got out of writer's block myself - while being sick too.. ~shudders~  It sucks.  I truly and genuinely hope you triumph over the writer's block and get well very soon! Smiley But, whatever happens, know that you're not alone!.. ~over-dramatizes~ lol  I really do hope you feel better though.  As if either of the two didn't suck enough on their own they just had to double-team you...   :{  Just don't rush anything, okay?  I'll wait however long I have to and I won't mind at all.  I'm positive anything you come up with writing-wise will be well worth whatever wait is necessary.  Isn't there a saying that goes something along the lines of how sometimes good things come with time? :thumbup:

I might be posting soon - I think I remembered some SIM kids of mine that could be alright to post about.  lol  Now I just need to play my SIMs again sometime soon and get some more pictures or something.. ~shifty eyes~

`~|'- I will Never Change, but -- one day...  I will become One of You!-'|~`
))Don't ask.. lol((
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: