Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:28:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Growing up different - mini-stories  (Read 8994 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 01:42:27 pm »

Aww thanks Loli you so nice!  Everybody I know is sick with some respiratory yuck right now.  I'm going to sit here with my tissues and play the babes for awhile and see if they can make me smile they are too cute I'm also curious to see if they will remain that way once they grow some hmm....might ruin them somehow?  Don't know?

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
Loli-Jadwiga

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2006, 07:17:20 am »

Hmm...you could always save right before you grew them up -- and then use the InSIM to grow them up just to see what its like and then quit without saving afterward or something kinda like that?..  lol
You know what..I think that whole respiratory yuck thing has been going around the world in various forms lately...I know people all over the place that are sick with similar things and recently everybody I know that actually lives nearby were sick with something like that too.... 0_O  How weird is that?  ..should we begin to fear an epidemic..?.. ~blinks~ QUICK - CLICK THE COMMUNITY ILLNESS IMMUNITY OPTION IN THE INSIMENATOR MENUS - NOW!!! j/k lol

GRIM BABIES!..  We'll see if I get around to actually posting the first segement in their story soon or not..
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 07:19:40 am by Loli-Jadwiga » Logged

`~|'- I will Never Change, but -- one day...  I will become One of You!-'|~`
))Don't ask.. lol((
Poppenhuis

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2006, 10:12:47 am »

You could just use the InSIMenator to grow them up, and then age them back down. I do that with lots of kids, just to see if they get better/worse when they grow up.

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Loli-Jadwiga

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2006, 11:06:39 am »

Yeah - that's what I was saying - basically.  lol  There's lot's of little variations in the exact way things can be done though.  It all depends on what you want to achieve specifically I guess.  But yeah pretty much all I was trying to say was oogle over the marvelous inSIM and its lovely aging and de-aging features. :lol:  :grin:

~continues plotting my future mini-story post I intend on puting up in here for my Grim-Twins~

`~|'- I will Never Change, but -- one day...  I will become One of You!-'|~`
))Don't ask.. lol((
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: