Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 05:00:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosemary's Babies! New one up now!  (Read 12833 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
starlucid

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2006, 07:46:26 pm »

The Babies

Hi! Hi! I remember you!  Did you miss seeing me?  My name is Suki I am happy you came it is my Birthday!  I am excited!  My brother says I am bouncy I am just happy!  It is okay to bounce when you are happy right?
My brother and me are happy!  We are learning something called self-control  Mommy says it is very important because we have to live in this world.  Will you stay and have some cake?  We will be very good babies!   Well I will be good Mateo is always being bad…he is a problem..

Mateo*  I am not a problem you are a problem.  I am a serious little man.  I am with my Mimma Carmen she calls me Chamaquito she loves me best she only loves me not Suki because Suki smells bad…..
Suki*  I do not smell bad Mimma gave me a bath!  She loves me too!
See now you made trouble and they are putting us to bed.  It is that nanny’s fault she wants us always in bed!
Mateo*  I don’t like her she feels angry and grumpy….
Suki:  I do not like her either.  She makes Mimma grumpy Daddy too.

Suki:*  Mommy don’t put me here!
Nanny Vicky*  These babies are spoiled rotten!  They need to cry themselves to sleep it’s the only way they will learn to stay in their cribs!
Rosemary:  Vicky I want to talk to you about the babies….They are different than any other children you may have cared for before.
Nanny Vicky*   All children are the same they need discipline and routine!
Rosemary*  You will not attempt to discipline my children your job is to help me feed and care for them!  Understand?
Nanny Vicky* yes…..but you will be sorry when they grow to be brats!
Rosemary*  Look I have to talk to you in great detail today is your first day here and there is much I have to tell you before you interact with these babies.  I will be right back just  please have a seat until I return don’t try to care for them yet.

Suki*  Brother?
Mateo* Yes?
Suki*  Listen to that Nanny woman she is making Daddy man upset.
Nanny Vicky* Mr Alvarez I have been a nanny for 35 years I have cared for dozens of children and your children are very spoiled!  It is because your wife refuses to put them on a routine of discipline and routine!
Luis*  Look!  You don’t know these babies they are different my wife will tell you what to do!
Nanny Vicky*  Oh and that woman your maid!  She is feeding those children ethnic foods that cause colic!   They will never learn proper English from that woman!
Luis*  Look I am Puerto Rican too!  You have a problem working for Latinos?
Nanny Vicky*  No of course not it’s just she is a very crude woman!
Suki*  Brother I am tired of that woman’s energy she is ruining our birthday!
Mateo*  Yes I know but we promised Mommy woman not to use our power to harm anyone!
Suki*  What if we just use a little bit?  So that she will at least be quiet and not make Daddy man’s head swim with disgust?
Mateo*  That is a good idea Suki!  Let’s do that I want to use something new I learned!
Suki*  What is it Mateo I want to learn new things!
Mateo*  I learned how to make a beautiful shiny orange light it is warm and it makes the people run away!  Maybe the Nanny woman will run away too!
Suki*  Ok Mateo you start and I will copy you until I learn how!

Carmen*  Aye Dios Mio!  Ju Ass iz on FIRE!
Nanny Vicky*  WHAT!  HELP ME!
Carmen*  ESTAY STILL I WILL PUT JU OUT!
Carmen*  HOW DA HELL did ju catch fire?  Ju were smoking? Huh?  If ju was smoking  round these babies ju gonna be fired lady!
Nanny Vicky*  I don’t smoke!  I don’t know how it happen!
Mimma Carmen was not liking Nanny woman either she had her eye on her….

Suki*  Brother that did not work!  The Nanny woman did not run away!
And now she is again making Daddy man upset!
Nanny Vicky*  Mr. Alvarez……You have some kind of weird electrical problems in this house!  I insist you call an electrician immediately it’s not safe for the children or anybody well just now I caught fire for no reason at all!
Luis*  HOLY CRAP!  LADY YOU’RE ON FIRE!
Nanny Vicky*  OH NOOOO! NOT AGAIN!
Daddy man put out the Nanny woman and he had trouble so the red truck people came to play too!
Mateo*  YAY THE RED TRUCK PEOPLE!
Suki* YAY!

Mateo*  I love when they come!
Suki*  Me too!  Aww they are leaving Mateo….we will have to do it again….

Firewoman Debby:*  Luis…..this is the second time we have been out here today…..does somebody have hot fingers here?  
Luis*  Debby I am so sorry….they sent us a new Nanny and I think she is senile or something she keeps catching on fire!  I’m going to talk to my wife we have to get rid of her she is menace!
Firewoman Debby*  Yeah…..Ok I’m going to leave now good luck with that.

Suki*  Mateo that nanny woman is still here and she won’t leave Daddy man alone!
Nanny Vicky*  Mr. Alvarez I need to change all the furniture here because I have rehumatism in my left knee and this furniture with this wicker is running my hose I will have to charge you for those hose they are orthopedic and cost a fortune!
Luis*  CARMEN!  Where is Rose?
Carmen*  I’m beezy wid da baby I canno help Luis!  She writing a list for the nanny!
Luis*  ugh crap!
Nanny Vicky*  You know my family had a Puerto Rican maid she kept house real well…….knew her place too!
Luis*  Excuse me I have to go throw up now.
Nanny Vicky*  Oh! stomach problems?  I have that too now I take fiber pills you got to drink a lot of water with those cause if you don’t ……

Luis*  CARMEN!  WHERE’S THE EXTINGUISHER!  SHE IS ON FIRE AGAIN!

Suki*  YAY! RED TRUCK!
Mateo* YAY IT’S HERE AGAIN!

Firewoman Debby*  Let me guess you tried to fire her and she wouldn’t leave so you set her on fire?….
Luis*  I’m going to get my wife now…..
Firewoman Debby*  It’s ok Luis I’m going to go now but I’m going to leave real…slow so when ole sparky nanny hag decides to ignite again well we won’t have too long a drive..

Nanny Vicky*  It’s time for as the stomach turns I watch that everyday when it’s time for my show your maid will have to watch the babies because it’s in my contract..
Luis*  I was watching a game on that!
Suki*  I’m glowing! Mimma gave me a bath so I smell nice!

Nanny Vicky*  You know I have never experienced anything like this.  I went in your room Conchita and saw your collection of Voodoo upstairs!  You should be ashamed of yourself!  God punishes witches!  They will burn in his eternal damnation  burn witch burn ! Witch repent from all your sorcery and the Lord may forgive you!
Carmen*  LOOK LADY JU BETTER GET DA HELL AWAY FROM ME!   JU DRIVING ME CRAZY!
Nanny Vicky*  It is the voice of the Lord that compels you Witch!
Carmen*  Listen to the voice of the Puerto Rican witch now GO!  JU ARE FIRED!
GET THE HELL OUTTA DIS HOUSE!

Nanny Vicky*  I’m going to Sue!  That Puerto Rican Satanist he tried to set me on fire!
Carmen*  JU GET DA HELL OUTTA HERE BEFORE I SET JU ON FIRE MYSELF!  GO VIEJA CABRONA!

Bystander*  Wow!  What is going on in there?   I saw the Fire trucks!
Nanny Vicky*  IT’S THE HOUSE OF THE DEVIL!
They tried to kill me with Voodoo!  Then when they couldn’t do it cause the Lord wouldn’t let them they fired me!
Bystander* hmm….I see….

Suki*  After we were done playing with Nanny Vicky and she had gone home it was time for our birthdays!
Mimma Carmen held Mateo and Mommy woman held me!  It was a happy bouncy time!
Suki!  YAY!  WE GREW UP!   

Suki*  Here is Mateo he drinks all the milk he is selfish!

Suki*  Here am I!  I am such a good girl!  I eat all my yucky vegetable and Carmen is happy!  You see?  My bowl is empty cause I ate it!  Stay a little while!  We have to have a bath don’t go…

Suki*  Mommy woman gives me lots of baths because we stink and she said germs live in our skins she read me a story all about it!  I can see them and make them grow on people but it made Mommy scream and Mimma faint so I don’t do that anymore…

Mateo*  This is our Daddy man!  He is very good we love him and play with him every night when he comes home from work.  He tells me to be strong and good!  I am being good so much Suki is being the bad one!

Mateo*  My Mommy woman is very good she kisses me too much but I like it!  It is time for sleep I want to try to make my dreams real tonight I did it before I wonder if it will work?

Suki*  Mimma is putting me to bed tonight she tells me to ask baby Jesus to protect me and to make me a good girl!  She put baby Jesus pictures over my crib so he can watch me when I sleep I think he does his job well!

Sweet dreams……

Luis* WHAT THE HELL?!
Rosemary*  I guess they are dreaming again Luis…..I call Carmen to wake them!  At least we are not floating again!
The End
LOL!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 08:37:19 pm by starlucid » Logged

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 08:17:44 pm »

thats funny , I realy like this you should continue it

*Edit* ha ha Im the FIRST one *

LAX is whats up.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 08:21:55 pm »

I glad you liked liked it!  I started to set up this new house for them and those twins really are a handfull in the game so I had them hire a nanny..then Vicky showed up she is a nasty Sim....she all on her own went about annoying all the characters so the story kind of put itself together! LOL!

Solitario's Don't Die..
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 08:54:37 pm »

That was great....I wish I could work as quickly as you!!!  Oh...I think the title should have been "Rosemary's Nanny"

Yes...its the same Mule as before
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 09:00:56 pm »

LOL!  You know i tried doing this on microsoft works like you suggested mule it didn't work when I pasted it on to the thread it reverted to the regular thread font....I wonder what I did wrong?

Solitario's Don't Die..
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 09:50:55 pm »

I thought I suggested it.  lol
And yes it will use thread fonts.
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 09:55:22 pm »

yeah...must have been ancient....I never said anything about microsoft....

Yes...its the same Mule as before
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 11:20:34 pm »

awwww what sweet babys! :lol:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 11:12:54 am »

^^ So cute! Thanks for that Star, I should get to work on that new avatar for you! You definitely deserve it!
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 12:06:44 pm »

Ok I have more on these babies in Axel's thread for growing up different.  These babies are addictive....I couldn't sleep last night so....I played them for awhile and came up with more fun for them!  so go see them there! LOL!

Solitario's Don't Die..
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 09:39:33 am »

lol this one is funny so far i know who the reall baby daddy is i agree with your choice they will look good from now on, i also like how you do them talking back and forth and the names they chose for people around them.

lol and yes nanny vicky was smoking lol when she wasn't flaming up.will be looking for more ,btw wow you got your next story started up super fast:)

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 03:44:40 pm »

need more!!!!

LAX is whats up.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2006, 04:19:36 pm »

LOL!  Oddball you like these babies me too! I'm writting my Santeria story now but it's a little intense let me see if I can come up with some mayhem for the babies to get into when I get in the game next time...

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 08:31:01 pm »

Here are Suki and Mateo half-human half Annunaki alien with special abilities but a sweetness only their human side gives them.  Enjoy.....my other story is on hold for a bit but these two are so easy for me to play and photograph for some reason...

Welcome! Welcome to Loki and Circe's Nursery for Gifted and Extradinary children!

Loki:  Hello Babies! I am Uncle Loki I am your friend!  I will be helping you to reach your full potential in your human experience!
We will be using storytime to stimulate you small minds and creativity.  I have chosent the evening time in order to monitor your brain activity as soon as you fall asleep and enter REM state!
It will not hurt but it may be a little uncomfortable children!

Loki:  Circe!  Make sure you make all the animal sounds so that the children can associate them with our characters ok?
Circe:  Oh OK!  Loki did you have thier parents sign the consent for EEG?  You know how sticky that can get legally....
Loki:  Don't worry about that know let's get started on the experiment!

Loki:  Ok......Let's begin Once a Upon a Time....there was a girl who lived in a small village.......she needed to take food to her grandmother in the woods but there was a Big BAD Wolf!
Circe:  howls come on kiddies let's howl!
all together:  Hooooowwwwwwwww!
Loki:  Very Good!  That was a wolf!

Loki:  Children you may play with one another now and we will observe you ok?

Loki:  Circe these experiments are going to win me the Nobel Peace Prize this year you'll see...
Circe:  Loki I dunno....it doesnt' seem right experimenting on these babies that way without their parents knowing...and to tell you the truth I don't think they are really very gifted at all they seem like regular babies...
Loki:  Well their IQ's are all high I tested them myself but those two the Woodhouse twins they are exceptionally bright they tested off the chart!  I can't wait to hook them up and examine their brain patterns during REM sleep I know it will be insane!

Suki:  Mateo!  I am bored here!  These babies do not talk.....
Mateo:  Yes I know Suki I tried to talk to them but they cannot yet....I think they are stupid.  
Suki:  Mateo I thought this would be fun to be with other babies Mommy said we needed to learn from them how to be babies...but if they are stupid how will they teach us anything?
Mateo:  I don't know maybe we can teach them?
Look at them....

Mateo:  This girl just sits and eats things from her nose.....I think she needs a bath too.....

Mateo:  I tried to talk to her but she just cried...
Suki:  At least story time was not so bad.....I wonder about the Big Bad Wolf...
Mateo:  Me too!  why is he bad?
Suki:  I think because he is hungry? I want to know....
Mateo:  Well you can call a big bad wolf we can ask him..
Suki:  Oh Mateo!  What a good idea!

Suki:  Hello! Hello!
Wolf pack leader:  psychically transmitted.....Why have you summoned me?
Suki:  Hi!  I am Suki!  This is my brother Mateo...and these are a bunch of dumb babies which cannot talk like us...
What is your name Wolf?
Wolf:  I am Scar I am alpha male in my pack this is Snow my mate and alpha female.

Scar:  I have never met a human who could talk with me how are you doing this?
Mateo:  I think we are not like other humans our mother is but I think our father was not like other people here maybe he was a wolf?

Scar:  You do not resemble a wolf cub....he must of been a bear....
Suki:  Cool!  I have to talk to a bear Mateo!
Mateo:  Not now Suki ask him your question....
Suki:  Oh yeah.....Scar why are you bad?
Scar:  I do not know what bad is that is a human problem......

Loki:  CIRCE!!!!  THERE ARE WOLVES ALL AROUND THE BABIES!!
Circe:  OMG!!!!

Mateo:  Suki tell Scar to leave the man and his woman are upset about them...
Suki:  Ok......then....goodbye Scar.....and Snow.....will you come back and visit me again when I call?
Scar:  When I need to know a human or bear thing I will return then.....Pack let's go now......

Circe:  Come little girl don't move a muscle I will try to get you away from the wolves honey......Oh god......Loki carefully go to the back door and call 911 we will trigger an attack if we move quickly....
Suki:  It is Ok Lady Woman Scar is leaving now....Mateo this woman is very hyper she needs a nap I think....
Mateo:  Yes it must be her nap time....stupid girls....

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 10:25:20 pm »

lmao looking forward to more. I hope you are feeling better Smiley

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: