Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:10:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Brandi Broke?  (Read 32450 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2007, 02:56:24 pm »

I belive that comes standered with inteen

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
gali

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2007, 08:00:01 pm »

Quote from: morgan;426559
ha ha!  My poor Brandi is still stuck in that house, surrounding by her boys, still without a partner and still skint!

Not to play the most beautiful sim in Pleasantview is a HEAVY SIN! You have to go to church and confess...Smiley
satsoveranddone
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2007, 02:10:41 pm »

get her to marry a male maid and i got twins from him and then twins again and they were all girls!!! lol
pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2007, 10:06:34 am »

As the others have said, it's possible for her to have girls, and it's actually possible to have a girl for the third child if you bring Skip back! Before Brandi even got her first bump, I used Simp PE to bring Skip back to life. Once he was alive and back in the family, I played the lot and was very surprised when the 3rd child was born a girl! I looked at the family tree, and it properly linked the baby to Skip, and had his genetic contribution. When she later grew up, she looked a lot like him!
SimRebelz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2007, 11:52:49 am »

After Brandi had 3 guys on my computer, I've married her to that black guy in Pleasantview (forgot his name :S ) and they had twin boys. Then, they had another boy. And then she was cheating on her husband with Don Lotario and she had twin boys again... Oh well.

Visit SimRebelz, a site with free downloads:pickme::pickme::pickme:
Keyaira107

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2007, 09:22:05 pm »

i just found out that when you first play brandi she is pregnant
and skip the dad is dead

Like my sims check out more pics of themhere
Leparsdon
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2007, 09:44:37 pm »

Brandi in my game had 14 children and three husbands. i got her to start having girls after her 9th boy, I killed her second husband off, married her off again and she had three girls and one boy before she herself died.
jcking32

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2007, 08:14:04 am »

My Brandi had 10 children half boys half girls. I also resurected Skip.
SusieSmacktard

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2007, 09:11:52 pm »

My Brandi had a girl after I made a sim for her.  I felt bad cuz she was lonely.  so I made her a nice hunky sim and they moved into a better house.
jadesstar

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2007, 05:21:54 am »

I got Brandi to have a girl (two as a matter of fact) after she had her third boy. I forgot who I married her off too....it was some random Townie Sim. I haven't played her lot in ages.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2009, 02:48:54 pm »

I can't resurrect (Did I spell that wrong? If I did, sorry.) Skip(p?) Broke. Do any of you have any idea why? I got on my game one day and all the Pleasantview defaults forgot all their relationships but still have their memories. I have no conflicting hacks (I checked and removed any conflicting hacks) but it's just so weird. I invited Mortimer over and he had NO clue who Dina was, same with Dustin, Angela, Cassandra, ect..
Please respond. I'm very new and a very big newbie at posting things.
Thanks for your time! Grin

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
gali

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2009, 05:38:45 pm »

According the programming, you can resurrect all the dead sims who have a tomb in any of the hoods. Skip doesn't have a tomb (like Bella), therefore you can't resurrect him.

You can do it using the SimPe, but it's a complicated procedure, and I don't recommend it. Besides, he is a Romance sim (Brandy is a Family), and a lot of "troubles" will follow.

Usually, I create a custom sim, and match him to Brandy. As Brandy is an Aries, she fits with Gemini or Taurus. Knowledge or Fortune sim will be quite faithful to Brandy.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2009, 12:32:18 pm »

I've always heard people saying that it's hard to resurrect sims with SimPE yet I've never had a problem with it. You can always reprogram the sim in question with the cheat system, you know, unlockCareerReward and get the one thingie that allows you to change a sim's aspiration, but make darn sure you've got the one in question at gold range or above or you've got a grilled cheese maniac on your hands.

And yeah, I do use the InSimenator hack to achieve resurrection of Bella and sometimes Skip, even though it's unsupported. I just have to remember to go in with SimPE and muck about with their memories a bit and their tokens, such as the "I am dead" token because if you don't get rid of that, they'll just fade out like so much smoke. Of course, once I do bring them back, I use them to cause a great deal of havoc in the neighborhood... She gets back with her husband, Skip takes over with one of the Caliente sisters while Don gets a satellite on the head unless I put him with Brandy... Oh, the nasty things I do just for some entertainment at times.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2009, 10:53:07 am »

Sure fire way to resurrect a dead sim is by using boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true, shift clicking on a sim and going to the "spawn" menu. From the spawn menu, select Tombstone of L & D (Life & Death) From here, you can resurrect any dead sims in the neighborhood. First order of business is bring Skip back from the dead. From the resurrect sim option, cycle through all of the names of dead people until you reach Skip, then choose him. He'll appear on the lot soon after. If it's Brandi you're trying to hook him back up with, make sure to do all of this on her lot. What you do next is choose "Add Neighbor To Family" from the tombstone and cycle through all the selections until you find Skip. (Depending on how many sims you have in your Pleasantview, it might take a while to get to his name.) Select him, and Skip will linked back to Brandi. All that's left is that darn "I Am Dead" token. But there's two ways to get around that WITHOUT the use of SimPE. They go as followed:

Method 1

When Skip's been brought back, make him controllable. You can do this either withe testingCheats, insim or the blender. Go to a computer or PC and choose "Find Own Place" and move Skip (Or whatever dead sim you're trying to keep alive) to the Sim Bin.
When Skip's left the lot completely...as in gotten in the cab, and is no longer present on the lot AT ALL, save and exit. When you go back out to the hood, Skip will be in the sim Bin exactly as how he was when you brought him back, but he'll be a fully functional sim again, WITHOUT the dead token. You can move him back into Brandi's lot, or where ever you wanna put him, and use whatever mods to patch up his relationships with his family. With this method, Skips memories will be everything that happened up until he died. So he'll have no memories of anything that's happened since that fateful day his stupid self fell off that ladder.

Method 2

Method 2 is probably easier, but a lot messier. You follow the same steps to bring the deceased sim (Skip) back to the lot your playing. Once he's back on the lot...KILL 'EM!!! Yea that's right...you have to kill Skip AGAIN. Do this however you see fit. Starve him. Electrocute him. Set him on fire...whatever. You can choose from all deaths available in game from the tombstone, so choose one and watch him get whacked. The Grim Reaper will show up to take Skip back to the great beyond. Pretty cut and dry from this point. Simply do the mini game with grimmy to save Skip's soul. Win it, and Skip gets brought back to life legit, with no death token. Once he's been brought back the honest way, you can save and exit without worry that he'll disappear when you return to the lot. Difference with this method is when he's resurrected the legit in game way, he'll MIRACULOUSLY have memories of every event that's happened within the Broke family from the moment you 1st fired the game up. Meaning he'll have memories of every point of progression in the lives of Brandi, Beau, Dustin and child #3 if he's been born when you bring Skip back.

I've used both methods (Method 1 for Skip, method 2 for Bella) and both worked perfectly. My version Skip has been reformed to a family man, and a top level chef that rakes it in BIG. They ain't all that "Broke" in my Pleasantview. And yes, I managed to get them to have a girl using the tried and true method of saving RIGHT before Brandi was about to give birth, then exiting the lot, and going back. Took several attempts, but I lucked out and the game generated a female off spring with Skip's straits (Blond hair and so on.) Brings a whole new meaning to the term "planned parenthood"...lol.

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2009, 12:30:31 pm »

Thanks for that info, kaoz, I'm going to try that out the next time I start my neighborhood folder fresh! Silly question here, will that work with Bella, as well? Method two, that is.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: