Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:12:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Brandi Broke?  (Read 32439 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mikki12

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2006, 08:02:55 am »

Quote from: summer_wine
just a question, when did brandi's husband die? because i remember, correct me if i'm wrong, that when i played her family, the 2nd boy was still a baby and when he grew up into a toddler, she became pregnant again with another baby. i thought she was getting fat so i told her to exercise but she wouldn't. then finally she gave birth and i was like "you sl*t!" kidding... i mean... was she pregnant before her husband died?

just wondering....

i thought that her husband died before she gave birth to Beau but i could be wrong. So then i wondered how did the third baby get made.

So i got insimenator downloaded and it said the father was Skip Broke. So i'm confused.

**** what you heard recognise what you see, you may have heard the rumours but you don't know the real me.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2006, 11:32:17 am »

Quote from: mikki12
i thought that her husband died before she gave birth to Beau but i could be wrong. So then i wondered how did the third baby get made.

So i got insimenator downloaded and it said the father was Skip Broke. So i'm confused.

That's right-I think Maxis cut a few corners! Its like the Bella Goth mystery! He did die before Beau was born...........maybe he left a "present" in the freezer with a turkey baster :dontknow:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2006, 03:42:09 pm »

Quote from: Foxybaby
That's right-I think Maxis cut a few corners! Its like the Bella Goth mystery! He did die before Beau was born...........maybe he left a "present" in the freezer with a turkey baster :dontknow:

:laugh:

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
sbw9888

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2006, 09:18:49 pm »

There's actually a reason for having all boys, if you did. I notice the people that moved lots were able to have girls, but those who had boys didn't say anything about moving.
It's been thought that as long as Brandi stays on that lot, she'll have all boys.
summer_wine

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2006, 11:08:57 pm »

poor brandi... not only is she broke but she's stuck with three cute but really naughty boys... i wonder if she'll give me one.

The Price of Redemption ~My Sim Story! Check it out!
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2006, 11:45:15 am »

Quote from: sbw9888;425901
There's actually a reason for having all boys, if you did. I notice the people that moved lots were able to have girls, but those who had boys didn't say anything about moving.
It's been thought that as long as Brandi stays on that lot, she'll have all boys.

I had a girl whilst on the lot-her 4th child was a girl. I read somewhere that it was something to do with the male/female ratio in the neighbourhood-the game tries to make it even. It sounds plausible-but unsure if its proven.

morgan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2006, 12:52:32 pm »

ha ha!  My poor Brandi is still stuck in that house, surrounding by her boys, still without a partner and still skint!
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2006, 01:49:00 pm »

Quote from: kathwynn;422463

Hey SimulatedDork how did you like "Watership Down" ?

A really good book and cleverly written too. I didn't much like the film though, maybe because I read it first. Maybe I'll re-read it, and study the plot more carefully, but yeah, I loved it. Can see why it's not everybodys cup of tea though.

-Gemma-
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2006, 02:11:22 pm »

Quote from: Foxybaby;426477
I had a girl whilst on the lot-her 4th child was a girl. I read somewhere that it was something to do with the male/female ratio in the neighbourhood-the game tries to make it even. It sounds plausible-but unsure if its proven.

I must have a freak game, then. I have far more boys than girls! Some of my guys are getting a bit desperate! lmao

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2006, 04:10:50 pm »

About 8/10 of my in-borns are male. But I create girls in CAS.

-Gemma-
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2006, 02:38:12 am »

Quote from: Foxybaby;425070

Well, that's one solution to the How-did-Brandi-get-pregnant-the-third-time-when-Skip-died-before-Beau-was-born mystery I didn't think of. :laugh:

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2006, 01:15:50 pm »

This thread is practically cracking me up! But yeah, I agree, I have a freak game too. Guys have to go gay or be "old and never married". Damn my love of family sims. And yeah, Brandi is a bit of a whore in my game too lol Tongue

-Gemma-
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2006, 02:42:34 pm »

Mine too! With the exception of Dustin, she makes pretty cute kids that turn into nice looking adults-well they do if you have a nice default skin anyway!

~Iris~

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2006, 02:58:45 pm »

This seems to happen in my game too (though I don't play the Broke's - I think I deleted that neighborhood).  I let my sim get pregnant using the ACR mod, and she had four girls one after the other, then finally had a boy (but I saved before she gave birth, because I didn't want anymore girls, so who knows what she might have had lol).  I always thought that it had something to do with the mods that I was using (with OFB Insim, I always had boys through the Reproductive Mod, but I assume that this is a coincidence) but maybe my sims are just "lucky" like that Smiley.

I can grow eggs, steaks, fish and books...but I can't make V8?

My custom sim is Egyptian royalty...the Adventure said so!
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2006, 10:43:44 pm »

Quote from: Foxybaby;431745
Mine too! With the exception of Dustin, she makes pretty cute kids that turn into nice looking adults-well they do if you have a nice default skin anyway!

I always thought Dustin made a not bad looking adult.

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: