Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:27:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Brandi Broke?  (Read 32448 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kustirider2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2006, 11:58:07 am »

brandi had 4 girls after her 3 rd boy for me!!. she got married to a person i made
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2006, 12:44:53 pm »

Quote from: Ozzucay;432501
I always thought Dustin made a not bad looking adult.

Ooh-I think he's awful! Beau looks ok, I gave him the cherub blonde curls and glasses, and Bobby (the 3rd boy) has Seomi's or Louis's long fringie thingy cut-looks cute. I honestly don't think he has the same DNA as Skip-I wonder if Maxis got Brandi pregnant with herself (as per bool prop) for the 3rd one as he is the best out of all 3.

Poppenhuis

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2006, 01:01:27 pm »

Quote from: caffeinated.joy;426673
I must have a freak game, then. I have far more boys than girls! Some of my guys are getting a bit desperate! lmao

I'm having the opposite in my Pleasantview.
They keep getting girls, I actually created a family with boy twins, because I really want some biological kids when they all grow up.
I've had 3 natural twins already in that neighborhood (1 inteen-twin, which was 2 girls x.x), two of them were two girls and one was a girl and a boy.
I'm desperate for some boys. '-'

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2006, 01:03:12 pm »

When i played her she had a miscarriage with her 3rd baby, so i had her have a fling with Don Lothario and she had identical twin girls.

Char
xxx

SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2006, 01:52:48 pm »

Quote from: Foxybaby;433201
Ooh-I think he's awful! Beau looks ok, I gave him the cherub blonde curls and glasses, and Bobby (the 3rd boy) has Seomi's or Louis's long fringie thingy cut-looks cute. I honestly don't think he has the same DNA as Skip-I wonder if Maxis got Brandi pregnant with herself (as per bool prop) for the 3rd one as he is the best out of all 3.

He's called Skyeling in my game (a cross between "Skye" and "Darling") and from him onward, every one of their children has had black hair. Since the "third child" wasn't naturally creted, this is a plausable theory (boolProp) Gee, Maxis are such cheater-corner-cutters!

Quote from: Poppenhuis;433212

I'm desperate for some boys. '-'

:female: Will swap. :male:

Quote from: CharlieRogan;433215
When i played her she had a miscarriage with her 3rd baby, so i had her have a fling with Don Lothario and she had identical twin girls.

"Fling with Don" is the catchphrase for every married woman in my game Wink

-Gemma-
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2006, 05:50:36 pm »

Quote from: Foxybaby;433201
Ooh-I think he's awful! Beau looks ok, I gave him the cherub blonde curls and glasses

Can't help it. I love blonds Wink

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2006, 06:43:16 am »

Quote from: Ozzucay;433566
Can't help it. I love blonds Wink

I so tried my best with Dustin, without cheating and changing facial structure. I'm at work at mo, will get a pic later on-I can't do anything with him!

xliikewoahx31

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2006, 04:49:26 pm »

lol! all my sims are ok-ok

[After Highschool Life]
          JOIN! =]
girlsmeg

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2007, 10:29:31 pm »

I've had the same experience with the many Brandi's I've played having boys only. I've moved her to different homes, married her off to different guys and still boys only!
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2007, 10:04:13 am »

I don't know about the game I playing now(cause I had a crash and had to re-install) but my other game I had Alien twin boys who grew up, one of them married brandi, I gave her a makeover, and she popped out 2 boys, then a girl, the boys were great, 1 alien features, 1 not. The girl was alien pretty, but a real brat.

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2007, 08:40:35 pm »

I know I'm the starter of this thread who said that I've never had Brandi have a girl... but I got her to. After the third boy was born (the mysteriously-concieved one) I was sure that Brandi wouldn't have any girls so I made her adopt and I kept saving and reloading to get a good looking child girl. She got one and I renamed her Anneliese. I forgot to mention that she got preggers by Don Lothario before adopting Anneliese and she had her 2nd trimester bump. A few days later, Brandi gave birth to an adorable little girl that I named Lina... ironic, huh?

So, I suppose it all depends on the father when it comes to Brandi's childrens' genders. Woops... waste of a thread =(?

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
missaaliyah

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2007, 04:39:56 pm »

Actually what worked for me was resurrect Skip and the 3rd child is born a girl.  Well it worked for me.
SexyBexy

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2007, 09:27:59 am »

Theres some sort of autonomous action that she could only have boys.

BUT ... i ALSO ressurected Skip, and their third child was a girl, I was so shocked!

"Its like rain on your wedding day" - Thats only ironic if your marrying the weatherman, and HE picked the dates.
"Its like 10000 spoons when all you need is a knife" - Thats not irony thats just stupid
(Paramount comedy store)
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2007, 11:27:46 am »

I don't think there is an autonoums action, its just that her 3rd is a clone of her so will always be a boy.

Char
xxx

brento

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2007, 08:32:03 pm »

This is for Charlotte.  Charlotte, you said that Brandi had a miscarriage in your game.  How did that happen?  I didn't know they could have miscarriages in the game.  Was it a mod you used or what?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: