Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 10:52:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood Stained T-Shirt (Male)  (Read 2954 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simsmutator

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2006, 04:22:41 am »

Here is my second clothing creation. I hope you like it. It goes with the blood stained female top in the female clothing forum.

It is the maxis short-sleeved T-Shirt which is white with a red stripe below the armpti and another one across the shoulders. The blood stains are the same as on my female top. i would be happy to make any blood stained tops for male or female of any age in any colour as long as they come with the base games bodyshop or you provide the mesh and texture compatible with the above.

(Unfortunatly i don't have any screenshots as yet but when i do i will post them here. You will have to download it to see it.) I don't know who posted the below image but i didn't! who edited my message? ...(looks around suspiciousely)

DO NOT UPLOAD ON EXCHANGE, ANY OTHER SITE OTHER THAN THIS ONE, RECOLOUR OR CHANGE IT IN ANY WAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OR I WILL HAVE THE MODERATORS SUSPEND OR DELETE YOUR LOG-IN HERE!

* BloodStainedTopM.zip (249.08 KB - downloaded 140 times.)

* 0x7fe4466ftopstdMatBaseText.jpg (36.49 KB, 1024x339 - viewed 718 times.)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 10:24:44 am by simsmutator » Logged

Don't hate me because i'm beautiful!:jester:

I GIVE A GREAT AMOUNT OF HUGS AND THANKS TO:
VACANT: FOR::worship:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: