Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 09:43:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Cayo Hueso.. Chapter 8,9 and Final Chapter up!  (Read 17176 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2006, 11:51:02 am »

I'm finding this story very interesting.  It closely follows my knowledge of shamanism in the use of guardian and helper spirits, the use of plants for their healing capabilities, and the use of objects for the shaman to focus on when communicating with the spirit world.  It's great to see the story focusing on the benefits of shamanism.  After all, that's it's purpose.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2006, 04:37:08 pm »

Chapter four

Rafa:  Melvin?
Melvin:  Rafa?
OH MY GOD!  You're a WOMAN?!
Melvin tried to sink in deeper into the hot tub perhaps he would drown and no one would remember what an idiot he was........
He drunkenly staggered out of the tub to grovel and apologize to the very much a girl Rafa who stood watching him somewhat amused at his discomfort..

Melvin:  Rafa why didn't you tell me you were a woman?
I...am such an idiot I thought all this time you were a man...I am so sorry...you must think me a pig asking you to meet me here...

Rafa:  Melvin....it is ok I thought it strange when you asked me to meet you here but...since you are my friend I would meet you anywhere...Don Q told me you said your friend was a man so I figured you thought me a man...
Melvin:  Oh my God let me get dressed we will go somewhere else...
Rafa:  Why?  Don Q's Mother does all the cooking for his bar and she is an excellent cook...just give me a minute I have to talk to that girl there..

Melvin:  I was totally prepared for an old bachelor's night out...and here you show up not only not a guy but a beautiful woman!
Rafa:  Ahh I disapoint you?
Melvin:  No way!
Melvin:  Rafa you know that girl in the hot tub?
Rafa:  Yes....I know her family.....she is a minor she is only suppose to dance during the day hours her family are very poor so they have let her work here as a last resort she is Not suppose to work nights and private parties.....
Melvin:  Oh my God.....nothing happened Rafa...we only danced I'm really pretty drunk....I didn't notice how young she is...
Rafa:  Melvin....we have so much to catch up on but I would like you to be sober for the conversation.....I am going to call you a cab and I will call you in the morning well not too early......

Meanwhile......in another part of town..

Sarah:  What are we doing here Manuela?  Is that a cemetery?
Manuela:  Jess Sarah....we must dispose of the remnants of tonights work here in the cemetery where Oya the Queen of the dead will receive them..
She will take the spirit that was bothering you and discipline it.

I am waiting for my cousin Marcos....he is Son of Oya you need him to go in with you he will keep any muertos from bothering you.
He should be here soon...
Ahh there he is...finally!

Marcos:  I am sorry I am late I had to go pick up everything at Hilda's house.
Manuela:  Sarah this is my cousin Marcos he speaks perfect English.
Marcos:  I am very happy to meet you Sarah..

Sarah:  Hello Marcos..
Marcos:  Sarah stay with me we have to go in quietly and respectfull when we leave we will walk backwards out the door....we will set the bag down and wait for a sign from my Orisha Oya who governs the dead once I have gotten that sign we can leave...are you ready?
Sarah:  yes...

Marcos:  Are you afraid Sara?
Sarah looked into Marcos beautifull brown eyes and fairly large frame she would follow him to hell and back if she had to....
Sarah:  No...
Marcos:  Good let's go...

Marcos knocked on the gate nine times....then they entered.
Marcos:  Sarah stay close to me ok?
Sarah:  Ok...

Marcos placed the bag behind one of the old gravestones...
Marcos:  Sarah sit down here now we wait for a sign from Oya that she will accept our offering and the spirit in her realm..

Marcos:  Sarah...you seem to be a very brave woman...
Sarah:  Me?  Brave? Sarah laughed at the very thought of it.
Marcos:  Well most girls I know would have peed in their pants by now the cemetery is very active tonight I notice you just stare in amazement but do not look afraid...
Sarah:  They don't seem to mean us any harm.
Marcos:  No they don't they just like to have fun like us!
Sarah:  Actually with exception of the restless spirits this is a beautifull place..
Marcos:  I think so too!

Marcos:  Sarah you are shivering you are cold in that dress?  Let me put my arms around you I will keep you warm while we wait..
Sarah:  looked up at him and nodded..
They continued to chat .....Marcos was interested in everything Sarah had done he loved children and wanted to be a teacher some day himself he asked Sarah many many questions...
Marcos:  Sarah....can you do me a favor remove your glasses for a moment I want to see something....
Sarah:  Ummm...Ok

Marcos:  Oh it is just as I thought..
Sarah:  What is?
Marcos:  Something is missing..
Sarah:  Missing?...
Marcos: yes....my mouth on your mouth Sarah...

Sarah found herself responding to the sweetest most intimate kiss she could have ever dreamed of.....

Marcos:  Sarah!  Look!  There is Oya!  She has watched us kiss!  Now we remain bound even in our afterlife!
Sarah:  Where?  I want to see her!
Marcos:  There!

Sarah saw the outline of a woman in the shadows and then she disappeared...
Marcos:  There is our sign Sarah....let's go Manuela must be scared frozen from sitting out there alone all this time...

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2006, 05:25:11 pm »

Oooh.. bound even in the afterlife! Wink Together forever.. literally.

Very good! Melvin's encounter with Rafa was quite funny. ^^ Keep going, it's so good!

P.S. I noticed Marcos' pole-ma-jig was sticking right through Sarah in the picture before their kiss. Poor girl! I hope she recovers soon! >.<
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2006, 05:50:43 pm »

ROFLMAO!!  Elven it's ok I think Sarah was ready for it! LOL!

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2006, 10:50:04 pm »

Chapter Five

Melvin:  I made an idiot of myself tonight Salty.
Salty:  Don't be so hard on yourself Mel thats a woman's job to make us look stupid!

Salty:  I tried to tell you man but you ran out the door..
Melvin:  Salty....Manuela and Sarah are not back yet?  It's really late.

Salty:  Manuela called me on her cell phone and told me they would be late don't worry she said her cousin would put them in a cab straight home when they were done.
Melvin:  What exactly are they doing this late?
Salty:  It beats the hell outta me!  I have no idea... I am a 75 year old married to a girl who could probably be my great grand daughter I don't ask any questions I'm just gratefull she comes home to me when she does.
Just then Sarah walked in and joined them.
Whew!  I need some coffee long day!

Salty:  Well speak of the lovely devils here they are!
Sarah:  I need cream for mine.

Melvin:  Sarah......you look so different.......where are your glasses?
Sarah:   Oh here in my pocket.  You know I only really need them to read Melvin.

Melvin:  No it's not your glasses Sarah....you are positively glowing!  You look lovely tonight Sarah!
Sarah:  I do?
Melvin:  yes you do.

Sarah:  Melvin that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me brother....thank you!
The change in Sarah was not just skin deep she had an aura of balance and contentment that made her enjoyable to be around Melvin didn't know what Hilda had done to his sister but if she could bottle it she would be one rich woman.

Salty:  Ahh!  Here is my Queen at last!
Manuela:  and ju my king what are doing awake give me a kiss and go to sleep I want to have a cup of coffee with Sarah before we go to bed.

Manuela gave Salty some sugar and like a good little boy he went off to bed happily.  Melvin also took Manuela's hint and went off to bed.

Manuela:  Ok forget coffee!  Tell me what happen in that cemetery!?
Sarah:  Oh well....we saw many spirits and we also saw Oya for a brief moment.
Manuela:  Oh No!  not that......I mean between ju and Marcos!
I know my cousin Sarah.....that thing in the cemetery should have taken five minutes at most....you were there for an hour and a half!  Also he whispered in my ear "I want to come to dinner Manuela tommorow do you invite me?"  He never comes here he is always busy.....Come on Sarah!
Sarah:  He kissed me!
Manuela:  Ahhh! I knew it!  He was very charming tonight!  Sarah Marcos is a good man he doesn't fool around many woman want him on island but he told me that his Orisha would tell him which was the right woman.  I think that woman is you...
The next day......Rafa joined them for breakfast....

She looked even better this morning than she did last night  Melvin knew he was staring he couldn't even help it.
Rafa:  Welll....this morning I was arguing with Abuela she says to me...."the men are going to grab ju ass with that dress Rafa go change jour clothes!"  and I'm like Abuela please this clothes is conservative I can wear this to church for God's sake!  and she is following me and telling "No ju look like a whore"  Finally I told her "Look Abuela these are the colors of my Orisha blue and gold and green.....if you don't like my dress then tell them.  She sort of left me alone for awhile and then came back "ju gonna be raped"!  So I took Abuelita's hand and looked her in the eye and said "Abuela I have studied Aikido for five years and I am daughter of Ogun do you think any man on this island will dare touch me?  She thought about it for awhile and I made my escape!
Melvin sat entranced....he had no idea what the conversation was about he felt still a little drunk from all the vodka ewww....he would never drink vodka again the thought made him want to hurl all over again...

Rafa:  Melvin you still look a little green today my friend....Come on let's get into the hot tub you need to sweat out the toxins of last nights drinks!  We can relax and talk if Manuela will lend me a bathing suit?
Manuela:  Go Rafa in my room bottom drawer of my dresser take your pick of any suit ju want to wear.
Rafa:  Good let's go Melvin.

They spent the afternoon in the tub and Rafa was right....the hot tub helped clear Melvins head and he started to feel much better...they chatted away the afternoon....
Rafa:  Oh Melvin!  Tomorow we are having a ritual do you want to come?  It is for the recieving of "The Guerreros"  The Warriors.
Melvin:  Yes of course I would love to.
Rafa:  Good then you are invited my friend.

Solitario's Don't Die..
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2006, 11:49:39 pm »

Yay! I swear Star, you are like lightening! Thankfully I was home most of today to catch the updates! ^^ As I've said, I love it!
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2006, 12:12:28 am »

I've been playing these folks for awhile and taking pics of them some a little out of sequence...so sometimes I can put up chapters fairly quickly cause the pics are sort of already there.

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2006, 12:23:21 am »

wonderful! keep them coming! :lol:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2006, 04:53:19 pm »

this is great I love it

LAX is whats up.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2006, 06:39:21 pm »

yeah the next chapter will take me awhile because I want to recreate something I'm not sure I can with my game oh well I can try...

Solitario's Don't Die..
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2006, 08:14:23 pm »

Good luck Star! Hope you can.. I'm sure it will be fantabulous! Cheesy
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 08:46:54 pm »

Wow I'm sorry I haven't updated this in so long I gonna try to get back in the swing of it there are so many great stories up now so I don't feel too guilty.....you guys have had plenty of great stuff to read lately...I'm gonna sit awhile and read all the great new stories up and then hit this story tommorow hopefully with some new blood it needs.

Solitario's Don't Die..
exactduckwoman

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2006, 07:30:56 pm »

What if this is the story we want to read? Sad It's such a fresh idea and the characters are great. Take your time updating if you need to, of course, but don't you dare think your story is anything less than a.m.a.z.i.n.g.

So there.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2006, 09:10:10 pm »

Thanks exactduckwoman!  I took a bunch of pictures today and I think my block is semi on it's way out! LOL!  I been sick with a nasty upper respiratory thing and my imagination sort of went with wind LOL!
I try to update asap!

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2006, 10:34:56 pm »

Chapter Six

Marcos:  Sarah.....I wanted to ask you something....I know you were a teacher before...did you not enjoy your work?
Sarah:  Marcos...I loved my work......it just dawned on me that I needed a change for awhile.
Marcos:  How do you feel about teaching here?  I have recieved my certificate to teach and a grant from the local government I would like to open a small school house here the local church will provide the location.
Sarah:  I would love it!
Marcos:  Sarah......I am falling in love with you.....stay here with me...

Sarah: I am too Marcos....I will stay....

Meanwhile at Hilda's house.....it was time for Manny to recieve his guerrerros...or spirit warriors..Rafa was creating them for him as a Santeria priestess she was allowed to do so...Melvin was invited to witness it.

Rafa:  Melvin I will try to explain what is going to you as much as it does not interupt since Manny is fluent in English that will make this a lot simpler for me.
Melvin:  I don't wish to interupt in any way I just would like to observe and be out of your way Rafa.
Rafa:  My friend you could never be in the way don't you know that?

Rafa:  Manny I present to you, your Elegua.
I am Manny your Babalocha I will iniciate you into this religion but first you must begin by recieving your warriors.
We have with us Melvin he is Aleyo (non-believer or non iniciate) and he will observe as my guest today.

Elegua

Elegua is the first of four warriors you will recieve today.
Elegua holds the keys of destiny for both happiness and misfortune.
He opens the door to either one.
He is the ruler of the paths, owner of crossroads and master of hills and valleys.
All Santeria meets begin with a song or invocation to Elegua.
Legend states that Elegua was Oludumare's(God) messenger and that he was small.
Olodumare said to Elegua "Elegua you the smallest will be the greatest on earth and heaven nothing shall be done if not thru you"
Your Elegua will eat before any other Orisha and will be assigned the main entrance of the home.
Elegua's aspect in the christian is The nino of Antiocha, Saint Anthony de Padua and Anima Sola.

You will see Elegua's image captured for us in a stone with a human aspect he is kept in a clay dish to keep him earth grounded.
He is a playfull child that enjoys toys, candies and other things.

Oggun

This is the second warrior.
He is a god of all metals, tools and war. When have finished singing to Elegua you will sing to Oggun and invocation.  His dance is warlike and is usually represented by a machete being brandished during his dance.  The machete is his sigil and his color is brown.  He is represented in his christian aspect by Saint Peter.

Ochosi
This is your third warrior
He is the master of the hunt.  His aspect is a bow and arrow.  In his dance the dancer will simulate a hunt.  Ochosi's is sincretized with Saint Norbert.

Ogun and Ochossi inhabit the cazuela an iron cauldron which houses them their sigils and tools.

Osain
This is your fourth warrior
He rules all herbs and plants.  He governs healings his christian aspect is Saint Joseph.

With these Warriors you no longer are alone they live amoungst us brought to life by us with belief, with adoration and with blood...

You have recieved your first step.  Your next will be to recieve your Santo it will be divined by Marcos using the Ifa who is to rule your head and you will recieve your collars.

Melvin watched closely as Rafaela concluded the ceremony he watched her spit firewater onto Manny's back and smoke a cigar which she used to smudge him and the newly made Elegua and Warriors....they danced and sang old Yoruba songs and seemed to be semi-possesed during the ritual...Melvin was fascinated he watched the girl of his dreams take a chicken and snap it's neck and pour the blood over the Elegua.....it was disturbing to watch yet somehow incredibly exciting to witness actual sacrifice....

After it was over Rafa and Melvin stepped outside for some fresh air...

Rafa:  Well Melvin....What ya thinking?
Melvin:  I am speechless Rafa I want to thank you for allowing me to be here today...it was so different than what I had read in my books it was quite exciting to watch.
Rafa:  LOL!  Yeah well this ritual is actual quite sedate it's the first step toward iniciation you should come to a ceremony where the Santo is brought down...
Melvin:  Is that where the Orisha's possess the worshipers?
Rafa:  Yes....except we do not call it possesion we call it Montado or well....this sounds kind of funny translated into english mounted....it refers to being a caballo or horse and being ridden by the Orisha spirit.  It's quite a site Melvin I dunno if your ready for that.

Melvin:  Rafa.....Can I ask you a question?
Rafa:  Of course..
Melvin:  Why is a beautiful girl like you not married yet?
Rafa:  Well......I don't like to talk about it Melvin but I was engaged last year to what I thought was the love of my life....I thought we were soul mates...but he broke my heart and almost my spirit...I haven't been involved with anyone since Melvin....I guess I'm a fool I still have feelings for him even though I haven't spoken to him for almost a year...

Melvin:  I'm sorry Rafa I didn't mean to make you sad I'm such a jackass..ugh!
Rafa:  No!  Don't worry Melvin it's not your fault don't be silly I need to move on maybe this will help me to?

Just then a monstrously large spider bit Melvin in the ankle it was so painful he yelled out everybody came running out he saw everything begin to spin....
He woke up in his underwear on the couch.  The spider had aparently moderate poison and Rafa sent for an expert herbalist from the couch Melvin could see them talking quietly...
He had no doubt in his heart that this was Rafa's ex and of course he was a stud ugh.....she went one year without talking to this guy and thanks to my stupid spider bite she has to talk to him again good going Melvin he miserated to himself....

Rafa:  This is a special herb drink it Melvin I have already treated your wound with a special antiseptic poultice...
Melvin:  I'm sorry I don't know why I fainted it's so stupid....
Rafa:  No that was a huge spider and it has a nasty bite..
Melvin:  That herbalist Rafa it's him isn't it?  Your ex-fiancee?
Rafa:  Yes..
Melvin:  I'm sorry Rafa...
Rafa:  It's ok Melvin it was actually freeing to me to finally break this he has not changed he still a jerk and .....I do not miss him....

Rafa:  Look at him Melvin he held my heart hostage for so long it is good to see him and not feel pain....he thinks you are my new boyfriend...he is curious....Wave at him Melvin..

Rafa:  Help me get some payback Melvin....let me indulge his paranoid mind...
Melvin let Rafa hold him and pretend they were lovers....to piss off her old boyfriend....something he could play all day.....

Solitario's Don't Die..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: