Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:44:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Cayo Hueso.. Chapter 8,9 and Final Chapter up!  (Read 16712 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2006, 11:32:35 pm »

haha! That's so funny.. naughty Rafa, making excuses to make kissy face at Melvin. ^^

So glad to see you could get the whole thing sorted out. I was starting to worry something had happened to you since I hadn't seen any updates in so long.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2006, 09:47:19 am »

LOL! Yeah I had some trouble getting up all my pics some adobe flash curse going on with my photobucket.  I will get some more up soon...

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2006, 08:11:08 pm »

loved the update!

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2006, 09:12:47 pm »

Chapter 7
Finally! LOL!

Melvin finally got his pants back on and felt a little better Jose came over to talk to him...

Jose:  Forgive my English iz bad...do ju feel betta?
Melvin:  Yes...I do thank you very much for treating my wound that was very kind of you..

Melvin:  I suppose I was alergic to the venom of that spider I have no idea why I passed out.

Jose:  It is a nasty bite and ju should keep putting the herb I gave Rafa to treat da wound....
Jose:  Rafa sez ju write da book about Santeria?
Melvin:  Yes I am doing research for a book...

Jose:  I am Santero if ju want to see a ceremony ju come Saturday I invite ju.
Melvin:  Well thank you...I will see if I can make it.

Jose:  Rafa of course ju come too...

Meanwhile on the beach....Sarah and Marcos went swimming on the secluded beach by his home...

The night was warm and the night sky was very clear it was a perfect night for a late swim...

Marcos:  Oh Sarah!  Look!  Look over there dolphins!  Let's try to swim a little closer to them!

The small group of dolphins allowed them to get a little closer before they swam away..

Marcos:  So....Sarah....will you stay with me tonight?
Sarah:  yes Marcos I think I will.
Marcos:  Good...we have the house to ourselves I live with my half brother but he is hardly ever here.
Sarah:  I will have to call home Marcos..
Marcos:  Let me call Manuela she may try to talk you out of staying..

Marcos:  Manuela Sarah is spending the night here with me.
Manuela:  What?  Marcos be carefull do not make trouble..

Manuela:  Sarah is very vunerable she has never been in love Marcos!

Marcos:  Manuela!  You are not her mother!  and for your information I am in love with Sarah I'm going to ask her to be my wife and....I think she will say yes...

Marcos:  Sarah......I don't want you to leave here stay with me we will go get your clothes tomorrow...

Salty:  Manuela.....why all this tension love?
Manuela:  I dunno.....Melvin got bit by that spider he and Rafa should be home soon...and Marcos and Sarah not coming home....

Salty:  Since when my love do we get involved in the private affairs of our guest?
Salty:  Look at me and tell me the truth of what is bothering you?

Manuela:  I went to the market today and....Elena she is 2 years younger than I is pregnant with her second child Salty........I suppose I am envious...I am ashamed...it is not right to envy a baby....
Salty:  Manuela do you want a baby?  I never tried to give you a baby because of my age Manuela you would be alone to raise it...you know that..
Manuela:  I don't care Salty I want a baby our child not some other man after you die!
Salty:  I had no idea Manuela if you want this and you are sure I only want you to be happy..

Solitario's Don't Die..
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2006, 01:23:41 am »

Great update Star! ^^ Everyone seems to be in love, I can't wait to see how all this piles up!
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2006, 09:53:05 am »

Great story!!!!

Yes...its the same Mule as before
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2006, 04:14:00 pm »

Chapter 8

Melvin decided to attend Jose's ceremony it was a "bajo De Santo"  a ritual done to actually bring down the Orisha beings.  Santeria worship involves very direct contact with their divinity as in actual possesion.

This is why Melvin had come to Cayo Hueso to witness this phenomenon the actual possesion of worshipers by an Orisha.

Dispite Rafa's uncomfortable feelings around Jose him being her ex-boyfriend and all she attended with Melvin the night was clear and the ceremony was held in an outdoor deck under the stars, it was quite beautiful.

Melvin couldn't help but feel excited about what was going to happen, it started with the group singing to the drums and cleansing the area with the traditional spit of firewater to frighten any negative entities away.
The music started the initiates in automatic dance ritual that began it all..

The first music played was a song and drums to welcome the door keeper being Elegua.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/04v4jm

Melvin noticed that as the music played the tempo of the worshipers increased as they danced to welcome the entity.

The presence of Elegua according to Rafa was key to other Orishas attending without Elegua no other Orishas could come and "mount" any of the worshipers.
The word "mount" comes from the idea that the Orishas would ride the possesed person such as a person would ride a horse.

After awhile Melvin noticed three loud bangs and a dark old man figure appeared at the door he had a staff in his hand and stood guard at the door.
The presence of this spirit being made Melvin feel light headed and he felt himself being drawn to the circle of worshipers despite the fact that he wanted to stay at a distance and only observe the music suddenly changed as well.

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2006, 04:49:22 pm »

Chapter 9
Oshun

(link for music for this chapter)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9pm2cu

Melvin noticed that one of the worshipers had begun to be surrounded by the others and began dancing in a very sensual way Rafa told him Oshun the Orisha of love and wealth was coming and if I was very lucky she would be visible to me and speak a life/path message to me.

Mevin noticed that the women all began to dance in a flirtatious way using fans and smiling at the others.  Melvin was entralled at how they all knew instinctually without speech only dance what was happening.

Melvin noticed Rafa becoming entranced she stopped explaining things to him and was now also dancing to welcome the goddess being.

The woman in blue appeared to be the chosen initiate to be ridden by the Orisha she began to sway and swoon as the being appeared.
Melvin was in shock he could actually see Oshun behind her it was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen an amazingly beautiful dark skinned woman dressed in gold, she carried a decorative umbrella and a fan and she began to dance with the worshipers so tenderly and lovingly as if she was dancing with her beloved ones, Melvin began to feel whoozy he started to think maybe it was a hallucination brought on by the strange herbs being burnt in the giant cauldron.

Oshun approached the young woman and caressed her the woman screamed out in what was probably Yoruba and began to sing to her Orisha.
While it seemed to be a complete possesion it was not violent but a welcome experience for the woman.

Oshun whispered to the young woman so only she would hear her message the others continued to sing to the Orisha and circle them both.  Melvin stood frozen where he was in shock and unable to even think clearly at what he was seeing.

Oshun then went up to Rafa and began to speak to her.  She told her my little girl how you have grown, take my hand and let me give you some *Ashe.
(Ashe being life force)
Rafa began to convulse and react to the sharing of energy from this amazing being the others continued to sing and dance around them.

Oshun told Rafa:  "I bring you a gift from heaven Rafa, for you my daughter I bring love"
She then whispered to her "The man who will recieve my caress is the one who you should give your heart to Rafa"

Then if possible something amazing happened Oshun stood before Melvin and began talking to him, "You are a lonely man, you must find honey and drink it slowly and with gusto, perhaps I can help"

Oshun then stood very near Melvin who was shaking and caressed his cheek.

At her touch Melvin fell back violently and felt himself faint still watching the vision before him.

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2006, 05:17:30 pm »

Final Chapter 10

A year and a half later in Pleasantville town Simsville in a trendy bookstore there was a book signing in progress......

Book Agent extradinaire Maggy Wilson  was talking in a crowded bookstore to her protege.
"Melvin darling it's packed here"!  she said gleefully.  "Honey you got to finish your next book soon before this fickle public forgets you"

Two customers in line for the book signing were very excited as well.  "I can't believe Melvin wrote a fiction novel about his experience Debby, I thought he was all academic regarding this subject."  "Well I hear he is doing really well with this and is going to be on the best seller list, I can't wait to see him Rachel"!

When it was the ladies turn and Melvin notice who it was he was elated!  Here were his two favorite Pleasantville ladies who had helped him so much as a young man he gave them both a big hug.
"Melvin!  Debby squealed you have changed!"

"For the better I hope?"  Well yes definately you look wonderfull Debby said in amazement.
Melvin got quiet for a moment and told them that he had indeed changed after a supernatural experience that and well there is someone I want you to meet who definately helped me be a better person.

"Oh...I see said Debby there's always a woman behind every recycled man she laughed.  By the way how is your sister Sarah?
"Well Sarah is great she is married to a great guy on the Island and they are the proud parents of a baby boy!  As soon as the baby is old enough she is going to be teaching in the local school".

Melvin*  "Ah here she is my best friend, my wife, mother of our soon to be born baby and the honey I drink slowly and with gusto.

Solitario's Don't Die..
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2006, 08:44:31 pm »

Wow! Great ending, Star! ^^ I loved the whole story, I was expecting it to be a bit longer but you managed to wrap it up perfectly in just a few chapters. Another awesome story!
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2006, 12:40:56 am »

Thanks Elven! I was very happy to finish this story I like short stories I guess I am impatient.  I had a hard time with this story I got blocked in the middle of it and had all kinds of trouble with my game.
It was soppose to be a story about finding passion and meaning with a Santeria twist I think Melvin found that finally.

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2006, 07:59:25 am »

really enjoyed it! *claps*

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2006, 08:42:57 pm »

Yeah, well I don't mind short stories. As long as there are others to come! ^^
Melvin cleans up good, doesn't he? x)
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2006, 12:48:31 pm »

LOL! Yeah he does! Actually surprised me how good he looked well with a new wife and supernatural encounter with Santeria goddess of love helped him out not to mention a lot of custom content lol!
I reinstalled my game it was such a mess so I now have very little custom stuff I just put in default skins, some hair and insiminator of course so I'm thinking of some new story ideas.

Solitario's Don't Die..
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2006, 02:22:02 am »

Aww.. that's too bad. Re-installing sucks. I had to awhile ago. Broke my heart, almost. I had so many custom content objects and hair I thought look good. Now when I see one and recognise it I'm like "What was I thinking!?!" xD I had bad taste when I first got this game. And I only knew about the exchange back then. >< Awful.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: