Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:17:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: CUTENESS WARNING - merfolk: toddler - not suitable for all publics  (Read 117258 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MizPyro2U!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2006, 04:42:04 pm »

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....*

:blob6:
I likes fire and explosions make me laugh!!! hahahahaha
KittenHunter101
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2006, 10:19:15 am »

So cute!!! Where can i find the merbabies?Not toddlers.
willowlafaye

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2006, 07:23:45 pm »

Wonderful work. I just love your merfamily. They are so adorable!
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2006, 03:04:46 am »

I could have sworn I commented on this before but I dont see it now! I LOVE YOU! I always wanted mermaids in my game and thanks to you I have them! I really appreciate the hard work that you put into all of the merpeople meshes! I also appreciate that you allow us to recolor and post the recolors... I just today decided to try it and posted some for teens, adult females, and toddlers! I cannot thank you enough for everything you do!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
elizablaine

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2006, 01:34:04 pm »

Ooo, *sits on hands* must resist glomping the cuteness....

Snickers, sorry, these are just to cute for words...great work!
IvaIvi

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2006, 09:03:17 am »

hey, your merchildren don't work for me. why?

Love ya,
IvaIvi
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2006, 12:29:41 pm »

Quote from: KittenHunter101
So cute!!! Where can i find the merbabies?Not toddlers.

babies, as such, are controlled by the skintone - until we can figure out how to keep a diaper off the little buggers we won't be making them available

Quote from: IvaIvi
hey, your merchildren don't work for me. why?

go here and read everything - the answer is 99.99% sure to be there.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
logchopper1
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2006, 02:35:26 pm »

So cute!
wiccadwitch

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2006, 02:48:30 am »

Quote from: beosboxboy
babies, as such, are controlled by the skintone - until we can figure out how to keep a diaper off the little buggers we won't be making them available

I really hope you manage to fix the diaper problem soon. I have been avoiding playing any merfolk hoping for the infants. I really love them and want it to be a full on genetic before I play them.
pacha

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2006, 04:51:40 pm »

Too cute
The T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2006, 09:27:39 pm »

awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

That is the cutest thing I have seen.

Hairfish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2006, 11:29:33 pm »

I'm eager to build a mer-family, even without the "diaper problem" being solved. I look at it this way: frogs are "born" with tails, which then develop into legs. It's believable enough that Merbabies are born with legs, that develop into tails when they become toddlers.
oykawoo

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2006, 02:30:50 pm »

beoxboxboy bobbruinelle at gs2c has a hack that allows you to select a nude mesh without a linked skintone. I personally cant get it to work but thats not the point. He also has a baby nude mesh for males and females I deleted the rest of the files he had and just kept those and now when my sims have babies they are born nude (unless I have twins in which case only one is born nude the other is born in a diaper). It could just be chance that they are born nude seeing as I havent tested it or anything and I have only had 3 children one baby boy and twin baby girls. Im not sure if this could help you in any way but if it can then I am glad to have helped.

Please do not recolor my stuff. If my stuff is a recolor of somone elses work then recolor the original. Please do not upload my stuff unless its with a sim. Please include a link to my thread with your sim.
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2006, 01:04:25 pm »

Oykawoo, thanks for the tip - in fact I've been thinking about that, but I know that Bobrunlille is quite busy these days. But since you reminded me, I'l still ask him what he thinks,wether he could add the merfolk bodyshape to his hack or a make a separate one without compatibility problems; but I also know that he's still working on his coding and learning along, and it's a huge work.
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2006, 01:34:56 pm »

awww bless look at them, such cute lil things. Smiley

:brain:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: