Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 05:55:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: ((update 8.8. 07)) Awakening  (Read 26276 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2007, 10:54:44 pm »

I'm very disappointed to reach the end already.  Now I'll have to wait in agony with everyone else for an update!  

You have a beautiful writing voice and a sophisticated style.  Your writing flows smoothly, and is addicting to read.  You give such life to everything, like you touch everything you see with your words, leaving nothing forgotten.  Your pictures are phenomenal, and again, detail is not spared, even down to the smallest thing, like a couple of mushrooms in the foreground.  Your story is a joy to read and look at, and I look forward to reading more.  And I'm afraid I'll have to go with the masses and say Leef is a hottie. Wink  But both characters seem very real and deserve sympathy for their own reasons.  This is truly a great piece of work.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Rue

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2008, 12:04:16 am »

Sigh... In case everyone still reads this: I am very sorry I had to stop. In fact I have the story written till the end which is... far far away. But the problem is, my Sims stopped working and after months of trying to find out why, the problem turned out to be in the neighbourhoods that somehow got buggy. I had to delete and reinstall everything, and with exam period, christmas and general life, to rebuild it where it once had been was absolutely impossible. I am in the process of doing it now, so, whoever passes by, you might still get your ending.

I was devastated when it happened and trust me I did my best to get my sims back, but there was no way in hell Sad

Read my story:
Awakening
Thiede won the spot of bassist in: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=27739 WHITE CLAUDIA
Colliegirl

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2008, 03:00:17 pm »

Thank you for letting us know what happened! I've had a few bug problems, myself, in the past. I know how frustrating it can be. I've learned to keep up backup copies of everything that's important to me! I've been wondering and wondering what might have happened. I, too, have been very interested in your story. I love fantasy, and your characters and story settings were just brilliant! I hope someday that you can tell us the rest. So don't give up! I, for one, will still be waiting patiently. Smiley
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2008, 12:24:26 pm »

I'm very sorry you've lost so much.  That is truly a storyteller's nightmare.  However, I'm happy to see you've decided to continue.  Even if the characters look a little different, it's nice to know there will be more coming.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Colliegirl

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2008, 06:15:34 pm »

Still hopefully waiting, and patiently! I haven't forgotten about your story. I would sure enjoy hearing the rest... even without pictures. I'm sure the story has to be very good!

Just thought I'd drop a line to let you know I'm still thinking about you! Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: