Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:45:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: ((update 8.8. 07)) Awakening  (Read 25730 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rue

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2006, 03:44:56 pm »

Thank you again Cheesy Leef will explode from all the praise :lol: He´s definitely the macho man in the story, that much is true...

Read my story:
Awakening
Thiede won the spot of bassist in: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=27739 WHITE CLAUDIA
Rue

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2006, 04:10:51 pm »

MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LEEF AND MYSTERE!!

PART 7: MYSTÉRE

Never in my life had anyone managed to confuse me so completely. The har was acting pretty contradictory. On one hand he lectured me and called me by offending pet names such as Desperado or sweetheart, on the other hand, he was following me everywhere, like if he actually cared for my safety, and he was actually helping me. Sometimes his words were even making sense, and when I felt the weight of his arm on my shoulders, I suddenly felt the need to lean on him and relax – hathred or not, it was still a warm, living arm. Yet that feeling was deceitful and didn´t last long, interrupted by another of his bellitling speeches. There was no warmth in him, just an enormous ego. Every fiber of my being longed to hate him and the only thing that kept holding me back from expressing my opinion aloud again was the fact that I would never be able to take care of the burial of all my friends without his aid. I only had as much of strenght...

What he said about my mother didn´t really comfort me either. He didn´t hit the bullseye – it wasn´t her safety I was concerned about. She had no real reasons to leave after living in the harrish village for so many years, and even if there was somehing she´d never cared to tell me about, the odds were she would have waited for me to get through althaia to say good-bye at least. What I was afraid of, was that she might have been preparing her flight with the knowledge of the disastrous events to come. If this were the case, she would have left me behind knowing that everyone was going to be slaughtered, and the thought of her not giving a damn scared me to death. Hopefully, these thoughts were nothing more than another product of my sick fantasy.

I didn´t like the tone in which he uttered the words „very – large – hole“. It gave me the shivers, like if he were actually going to open his mouth and swallow me whole like some monstrous snake with a very-large-hole in its throat. The thought of aruna with such a thing made me nauseous. It wouldn´t work. Maybe for him, but not for me. Of course, the physical functions might allow us to join, but I had no clue how should I force myself to allow this to happen. I didn´t argue when he left me alone, it meant less work for me and more importantly, less time spent with him. Thank the mighty Aghama for every minute I didn´t have to look at him.

I run the stairs up to my old room, hoping to find something comforting. Looking around, I gave a sigh of relief – my sanctuary was exactly in the state I´d left it in. Nothing changed, every little thing had its place and I would have immediately recognized my belongings had been moved. I opened the dresser with the thought that if I was to die, I might as well die with dignity, not clad in an old dressing gown and borrowed shoes, the size of which turned me into the ultimate Puss-in-boots.

A minute later, I was inspecting what looked like a completely different har in the mirror that hung on the wall facing my enormous bed. I picked my best leather shoes, tight pants with a lilac tunic and gazing in the mirror, I completed my image with the only set of jewellery I owned, a set of silver headdress, necklace and two rings – one of them being a present from Kemese for my comming of age, all decorated with amethysts. Not until I leant closer to help my troubled looks with a good hair brushing and a black line around my eyes did I notice that something wasn´t quite allright. For a second I couldn´t make up my mind about what exactly it was... then I caught a glimpse of my lilac eyes with widened pupils. Lilac. It used to be brown, chocolate brown...

What strange magic was that? If the har who came to my help had been someone else, not captain Parasiel, I would have asked him, but this idiot would just laugh at me some more. I wasn´t going to grant him that pleasure. Or any OTHER pleasures he might seek, at that matter. Maybe it was about time to go and assist him. Somehow I didn´t believe he would call me before burrying Kemese, and I wanted one last sight of his body before parting.

I found him on the street, as expected, dragging one corpse towards a pit that seemed to have formed itself naturally, without his assistence. My amazement didn´t last long though. I could but stare helplessly, when he grabbed one dead har by the boots and dragged it through the dust like if it was a dirty towel or some dead animal, until finally the body lost an arm. Had it been Kemese, I would have stabbed the har in his heart without hesistating. As it was, my rage wasn´t as blind, but still big enough to do what I had secretely wished for since the moment he first opened his mouth.

I run across the street and with a swing, I kicked his aristocratic a-ss with a power that sent him flying right into the hole he´d created. „Is there not the slightest glimpse of respect in you?“ I yelled, standing above the hole, watching him get up. „Under no circumstances will I take aruna with you, not now, not tomorrow, not EVER, so please just kill me right now! It will spare us both countless troubles, and I can at least be sure that I won´t be dragged like a dead skunk if you do it here!“

« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 04:17:58 pm by Rue » Logged

Read my story:
Awakening
Thiede won the spot of bassist in: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=27739 WHITE CLAUDIA
Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2006, 02:35:13 am »

Amazing I must say, I felt so good for him when he kicked Leef. He's hot but he's a hot bast...ard..never liked those kinds. Like pretty boys like Mystere *glomps*

Keep writing, I'll be here reading!

Rue

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2007, 08:05:31 am »

:-P YAY A vote for Mystére Cheesy much more fighting is to come...

Sadly the next part is stuck on some special effects that I´m trying to get to work. I´ve never been good at photoshop and this cannot be done without.

Read my story:
Awakening
Rue

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2007, 11:16:37 am »

Sorry for the delay Smiley

PART 8: LEEF

Leef withdrew his knee from somehar’s rotting bowel.  It smelled Disgusting, like the bottom of a cesspit.  That was strange, though, for decomposition to have set in so early.  He shuffled through the corpses while Desperado said his piece.  ‘Aruna’, ‘dead skunk’ and ‘troubles’ registered.  Some other har’s left eyeball fell out as Leef moved its face.  Lovely.  All the bodies were decomposing at an unnatural rate.  It smacked of an enchantment upon the whole village.  Now why would that be happening out in the wilds?  Perhaps he hadn’t come upon this place by chance.  Leef was a great believer in Destiny with a capital ‘D’.  She was a goddess, was that one.  Now he had to do something about Desperado, they had to leave this place as soon as they possibly could.

The young har paced around the circumference of the grave.  Steam was practically coming out of his ears.  He glared at Leef and so the captain held up a forefinger and waggled it at him.  “Naughty, naughty, Desperado.  Do you know what we do to naughty harlings?”  

He got some purchase on one of the bodies, gained a foothold on its crumbling ribcage and levered himself out of the pit.  He really didn’t want Desperado to see what was happening to the bodies, especially the har who had been his chosen lover.  It would be too much to bear in his present fractured state.

Leef rubbed his ass, he was sure there’d be a bruise there for a couple of days.  The youngster certainly had spirit!  He scrubbed up well, too.  Perhaps the aruna would all be worth it.

“Kill me right now!” screeched Desperado.

“That’s a terrible blasphemy, sweetheart,” said Leef as sternly as he could manage without falling over in a fit of laughter, “If you wish death upon yourself, you’ll be coming back as an earthworm.  The higher forms of life are precious.  You’re such a naughty harling.”  He made one step towards Desperado and another, and gave a growl.  It sounded like a wolf and was one of Leef’s best tricks.  The young har sped off down the street in the wrong direction and Leef followed quickly.  He caught up with him at the corner property and grappled him to the ground, where he repeated his previous question.  “Do you know what we do to naughty harlings?”

Desperado said something indefinable, which had he been fully har would have made a more than adequate curse.  Leef bent him over his knee, the clean knee, and spanked him until the har was exhausted.  It didn’t take much effort, since the poor creature was in a delicate state.  Then to apologize for the indignity he put his fingers between Desperado’s legs and stroked his soume-lam through the black leather pants.  With a bit of luck, that might put Desperado’s thoughts to something more pleasant.  The young har was uttering some other curse in response, of which Leef took not a blind bit of notice, and then something happened that drew his attention right away from pleasuring Desperado.

At the other end of the street the houses had started collapsing in on themselves.  Within seconds they had been reduced to rubble and then sucked into the ground.  There was no other way to explain it.  The phenomenon moved down the street closer to them and the same thing happened.  

The houses groaned, splintered and caved in.  Their remnants moved across the street as if by magnetism and poured into the grave pit.  Leef pulled Desperado up and showed him what was happening.  “We have to leave NOW,” said Leef, scrambling to his feet.  The ground was trembling where they were standing as the wave of destruction moved ever onwards.  The village was imploding.

Leef spotted the track from the forest where he’d entered the village and ran for it.  This time he didn’t have to drag Desperado, the har was holding onto his hand and running faster than he was.  They burst into the sanctuary of the forest and kept going.  Behind them came a terrific splintering and groaning of timbers that gradually diminished as they put some distance between themselves and the phenomenon.  After some ten minutes only the sounds of owls and nightingales remained.  Leef and Desperado came to a halt in a quiet glade, gasping for breath.  They appeared to have outrun whatever it was.  Leef sank to the ground down the nearest tree trunk.  “What in Ag’s name was that?” came his incredulous question.

Read my story:
Awakening
wawayaya

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2007, 09:33:20 pm »

Wow!  This is very exciting stuff.  I love the second to the last picture.
Rue

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2007, 09:06:29 pm »

thank you, I must confess I did have a little help on the storm, too difficult for me LOL :happy8:

Read my story:
Awakening
Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2007, 02:19:49 am »

Holy wow with the special effects! And some nice 'action' their too though the err spanking caught me off guard lol, I laughed a little at that.

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2007, 02:06:09 pm »

great update and bloody marvellous pics Cheesy

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Kittycataussie

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2007, 02:44:31 pm »

that was a great update, but did you forget about us and Mystére?

How I feel like a cat in a burlap sac some times. Don't forget to be cheerfully Eeyore blue!:study:
Rue

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2007, 05:42:45 am »

Hey, I´m finally working on updates!  University and worked killed my time. Sad

Read my story:
Awakening
Rue

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2007, 08:05:40 pm »

PART 9: MYSTERE

„Magic?!“ I shrugged, stating the obvious and so answering his probably rhetorical question. The moss under my feet seemed to be cushiony, soft enough for me to sit down without further tormenting my buttocks. „Whatever it was, I hope it´s not clever enough to follow us. Though I fear it mi… might.“ The sharp and immediate pain that run through my body when I sat down forced me to gasp for breath and broke the last word in two. I bit my lip in a successfull attempt not to make a sound. For all it was worth, I wouldn´t give him the pleasure to see he had really hurt me. It was not the sore, seemingly swollen skin, uncomfortably hot under my leather pants, what bothered me the most. The sharp bulk of his knee against my stomach had been extremely painful as he spanked me, and the more I´d been trying to get away, the more strenght he needed to push me down. Now all the things inside that were still healing felt like an open wound, aching and oddly unstable. Somehow I expected to start falling apart in any minute. That, or the nausea would soon overcome me and force me to puke out my intestines.

The har was saying something, and with a surprise, I realised I couldn´t really make out what it was. The sound of his voice mingled with the whispers of trees, howling of a lonely wolf somewhere beyond the hills and other sounds of the forest, creating a rich cacophony that seemed to be coming to me from a distant place several miles away. Not noise to take notice of, but background, an aftertaste of something that had been said somewhere else long before, and it reached my ears in form of an echo, carried by the breeze. I hugged my knees, furiously shivering. I knew I shouldn´t be feeling so cold… The night was warm and embraced by the trees, no breeze could get through to me. Maybe fever or shock.

„It must have been a powerful magic. Surely there aren´t many beings capable of such… complete destruction…“ I muttered, thinking aloud. Even my voice seemed to me strangely distant and somehow distorted, and I knew that if I hadn´t know what I was saying, I wouldn´t be able to understand my words either. The captain´s tan face was oddly white in the moonlight and for a while I watched it disappearing a cloud of glowing fog. His whole body was moving away from me, slowly but persistently, until he was no more than a white spot, the lune of his face nearly pleasant to look at now that I couldn´t see the stuck up facial expression. „Who would waste such a power on our little village? You said it yourself… you said it was of no importance… yet important enough to be swept off the face of the Earth?“ Try as I might, I simply couldn´t grasp this, and a faint voice kept crying „why“ somewhere at the bottom of my mind. We´d never done any harm to a living being, not to my knowledge.

“If you wish death upon yourself, you’ll be coming back as an earthworm.“

I lifted my head just a bit, trying to focus my sight. Hadn´t I heard that before? I wasn´t sure. „Not an earthworm“, I uttered slowly, coping with every word, „I´ll come back as a huge mosquito and I´ll be tormenting you every fucking night.“

“Naughty, naughty, Desperado. Do you know what we do to naughty harlings?”

His lips weren´t moving. Yet I kept hearing him say those things. „No!!!“ His surprised face gave me my answer. Perhaps he hadn´t really been talking at all since the moment we collapsed on the ground. It wasn´t him drifting away in fog. It was me. I shouldn´t be going crazy after such a short time, but I was positively sure that soon the insects I kept seeing during the last few days in bed would come back, too, and I could vividly imagine their tiny hairy legs creeping over my new satin skin and the buzz of their wings as they swarmed around my head. Maybe it was just the exhaustion… perhaps after an hour of sleep – or two – I could think clearly again… But sleep was comfort I couldn´t afford right now.

Of course, sitting down had been a very, very bad idea from the start. While running for life, I had gotten beyond the point of exhaustion, and I knew that nothing mattered anymore, I could be authomatically moving like that forever, if only I hadn´t stopped. Once I broke up the flight, I would never find the energy necessary to resume the pace… or to get up, at that matter. All my limbs were heavy, tied down to the ground, and I found it an immense effort to move them just an inch or two. Finally, I got the idea to use the trunk to prop myself up and slowly achieve a more or less upright position. One of the dry branches broke off as I struggled to get up and I bent down to lift it. It was quite straight, long anough to serve me as a stick, and the right fit for my hand.

„Right“, I said, surprised that his figure, slowly raising from the grass, managed to float back and was now just several feet away from where I stood, „it seems that we´re in this together, no matter if we want it or not. Let´s just get a few things cleared before we get going again. Firstly, theres a fine line between aruna and pelki. I hope you know better than to cross it. Secondly, don´t call me sweetheart. It´s wishful thinking on your end. Thirdly…“ in a breath, I pulled out a dagger – which I was certain he hadn´t known I was hiding – and pressed it against his groin for half a second, „don´t ever dare to beat me up again, or else I´ll castrate you.“

I made the dagger disappear and tried if I could walk with the stick, quite happy with the outcome. „Fourthly, there´s a large clearing about twenty minutes of slow walk through the wood, and a corral where we keep our spare horses. I suggest that we snatch two before whatever evil ate the village gets them too.“

After a few steps, I realized that the stick I was leaning on suddenly felt somehow slimey in my hand, threatening to slide out. I stopped to look at it and froze on the spot, screaming. There was a snake in my hand, a cobra, twisting and turning, trying to reach my wrist with a pair of sharp poisonous fangs. „Did you… see that?“ I cast the thing away, turning back towards the captain. Reading his face, I didn´t even have to wait for the answer. He hadn´t. I searched the bushes for the stick, and it was there, just a dry branch. Nothing more.

Read my story:
Awakening
UlaumeSarestes

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2007, 04:53:46 pm »

I cannot repeat often enough just how much I love this!
gdayars

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2007, 07:15:55 pm »

Update please? Smiley
Rue

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2007, 11:16:05 pm »

Quote from: gdayars;672364
Update please? Smiley

Yeah I would....but after installing Seasons, the game became unplayable. Apparently GeForce graphic card is not compatible with AtmAthlon processor and it constantly freezes and even reboots the pc...:hammer:

Read my story:
Awakening
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: