Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:51:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: **OBSOLETE** All the binned and townie-friendly eyes in one post! 42 colors!  (Read 16328 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kim

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2007, 04:41:38 pm »

Nice Job

mchaos

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2007, 05:50:12 pm »

Beautiful.  Your townie-binned eyes are a new must in my games.

My sims, online.  Always under construction, and not very impressive anyway.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
nesleyswipes

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2007, 08:43:55 am »

Thank you for going through the extra trouble of binning these! Can't wait to get them in-game!
old one

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2007, 02:02:15 pm »

Great work...thankx.

On a hot summer night,
would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2007, 11:10:16 pm »

Alkaloid, hold my hand and explain to me: are these default replacements or additional genetic components that you have modded but do not over-ride and existing default?  I ask because I want to add these, but I have a default replacement for the 5 Maxis eye colours that I really like, and got positively thick when I read your information about modifying the genetics of the eye packages. >_<

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
alkaloid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2007, 08:41:22 pm »

Quote from: beosboxboy;677229
Alkaloid, hold my hand and explain to me: are these default replacements or additional genetic components that you have modded but do not over-ride and existing default?  I ask because I want to add these, but I have a default replacement for the 5 Maxis eye colours that I really like, and got positively thick when I read your information about modifying the genetics of the eye packages. >_<

They are additional genetic components, that will not override the existing defaults. Sorry if that wasn't clear. Smiley

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2007, 06:09:32 am »

Fantastic job! :icon_smi:
alkaloid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2007, 11:08:13 am »

These are some eyes I cooked up when I was on a bit of an eye-related rampage. They are definitely my favorite eyes so far: I think I finally hit the right balance between close-up iris detail and a realistic look from a distance.

These only come in townie eyes, since I am no longer making non-townie versions of eyes unless the eyes are truly exotic. On that note, I will be removing all of my non-townie eyes (except the red, pink and freckle-linked eyes) on Monday, June 4. This is your last chance to grab them, if you really dislike townie eyes for whatever reason. If this is the first time you've seen townie eyes, and you want to get them allllll, they are collected in one post, right here. This latest batch is already in the main post, so you can just go right there and still get these eyes.

Townie eyes are not default-replacement eyes. They are just eyes the game pulls from when making a random choice about eye color.

Since I got all creative with the color names, I shall explain them!

Tabac - a very dark green-brown hazel. Binned at the most dominant setting.

Honey - a light brown with golden overtones. Binned at the less dominant setting.

Montana Sapphire - a rich navy blue. Binned at the less dominant setting.

Deep Forest - a dark blue-green hazel. Binned at the less dominant setting.

Alkaline - based on my eyes! A teal-brown hazel with dark blue rims. Binned at the neutrally dominant setting.

Capri Blue -a bright blue with a hint of turquoise. Binned at the neutrally dominant setting.

Teal-Grey Hazel - self-explanatory. Binned at the less recessive setting.

Desert Oasis - a tan and spring green hazel, with blue flecks and brown rims. Binned at the less recessive setting.

Tan-Light Grey Hazel - self-explanatory. Binned at the less recessive setting.

Heliotrope - a bright blue-violet hazel. Binned at the most recessive setting.

Terms of use for these textures/recolors: These files may be redistributed via shared sims, so long as those sims are available in the free section of any site, and I am credited with a link back to my profile on this site. You may not charge money or a membership fee for my files: this includes "donation files" on an otherwise free site, and sites where my files would only periodically be free.

These files may also be shared via Neighborhood 99, so long as I am properly credited.

You may RETEXTURE these files so long as your derivative works are only posted on free sites as described in the previous paragraph. Trust me - simple recolors will look pretty bad. Don't go there.

* updatejune2.jpg (95.66 KB, 600x500 - viewed 403 times.)
* alkaloid_townieeyes_june3update.rar (181.3 KB - downloaded 245 times.)

* alkalinepreview.jpg (36.12 KB, 266x379 - viewed 220 times.)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 07:11:45 pm by alkaloid » Logged

kim

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2007, 02:47:12 pm »

Nice Job

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2007, 06:23:18 pm »

Great job! :icon_smi:
Blooplie

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 07:21:48 pm »

Beautiful eyes and great colors..thank you.
mchaos

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2007, 11:11:33 am »

More beautiful eyes!  Thanks!  I really love the townie-friendly feature as well.

My sims, online.  Always under construction, and not very impressive anyway.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Al_Bundy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2007, 12:31:13 pm »

perfect, thnak you

I am not stupid, I just have bad luck when I am thinking
Katze Softpaw

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2007, 06:12:30 pm »

These are beautiful! And there's so many of them! Thanks muchly! =D
Maria Svensson

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2007, 05:37:42 am »

Theese really beautifull eyes will make my Sims look so much better. Thankyou for sharing with us! Didn't know there could be eyes used by the townies except the defaults, you learn something new every day. Thanks once again.
Bye for now, Mia!

Life happends, and we try to struggle along, never give up, cause life is worth living!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: