Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:14:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to this sets  (Read 2981 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Elven_Ranger
Creator

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2006, 02:10:52 pm »

Hi
Ummm ... ok, im jumping in with the 'im dumb' questions so I hope you'll forgive me? *blush*

If I want to have a slender sim, lets say the 34a with the 32 hips. I dl that, the full set, the nude skins and meshes from the adult site, but I want my teens to match .... so I DL the TeenA full body base set? Yeah? And if I am correct, do the teens on this size automatically 'grow' into the adults of the same size?

Thanks

Ranger

I am THE LLAMA! Fear my spit.... wrath! I mean wrath!!!

Join the ANIMAL ARMY
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 05:27:16 pm »

Pretty much, yes, you've got it... although you'll want to get the Top and Bottom Separates for the sizes you like here too.  The Teens will grow into adults of relatively matching sizes, and you need to use the adult-size skintone that contains the Teen size you want.  The adult-teen matchup is as follows:

Adult A - Teen A
Adult B - Teen B
Adult C - Teen B
Adult D - Teen C
Adult DD - Teen D
Adult DDD - Teen D

The hip sizes are pretty much a direct match, i.e. 32=Teen Sm, with the 38 and 40 sharing the Teen XL.

So if you want an A-Sm teen, you'll use a 34A-32 Skintone, and she'll grow into that sized adult.

I know it's complicated, and the files are scattered  all over the place... once I finish the last few sizes, I'll reorganize the whole collection to make it easier to download the sizes you want.  Only 2 adult full-body sizes to go, so it shouldn't be too long now... :goofy:

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Elven_Ranger
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 08:15:43 am »

Ah, thanks hon Smiley Id managed to miss the tops and bottoms! lol

I am THE LLAMA! Fear my spit.... wrath! I mean wrath!!!

Join the ANIMAL ARMY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: