Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:15:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bodyshop non technical question  (Read 1839 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
trl

View Profile WWW
« on: November 15, 2006, 01:22:27 pm »

This isn't a technical question so I hope I am not asking in the wrong area of the forum. I want to convert some clothing to a body shape by Warlokk and Beosboxboy and Marvine, for personal use (not to upload) in body shop. I do pay attention to the read-me files and some say do what you want for personal use.
Here are my questions:

1.  does this mean I can use, for example, a Rabid Angel outfit and convert it to a slim BB shape or a 34DENH shape?
2. Would this be changing the mesh or the texture?
3. Is it allowed to be shown in a picture of your sim? Again, not uploaded anywhere only used in say a contest picture.

If there is a tutorial or a place that explains all of this please direct me. I have searched forums for these questions but haven't found an answer that is specific enough. Again I understand that the read me files explain the creators wishes so I would make sure to read them before I did anything with their clothing item. Thank you.

trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 03:45:34 pm »

Thank you for your help and quick response. That is what I believed to be true. I just needed to double check.   :clap:  :grin:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: