Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 10:16:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 bigger, more expensive Lots  (Read 12863 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gypsylady

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2005, 03:54:42 pm »

*Feels like an animal in a cage* Sad

Wouldn\'t it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press \'Ctrl Alt Delete\' and start all over
maniac19642003
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2005, 03:58:21 pm »

Quote from: gypsylady

I just havent gotten around to adding those yet Gypsy, but you think you feel like an animal in a cage? You should see the family photo for ur house then lol..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2005, 04:01:22 pm »

Quote from: maniac19642003
Quote from: gypsylady

I just havent gotten around to adding those yet Gypsy, but you think you feel like an animal in a cage? You should see the family photo for ur house then lol..

*wants to see!* *wants to see!*  :blob7:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Grykon

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2005, 04:02:40 pm »

Sleepy!!!!!!  I forgot all about your 2 new houses!! *pout*  Thank you!  They look wonderful!!   I always wanted a brady house!  Wonder if that is possible?

Mark..what is up wiht the moat???  Are the neighbors that bad?  No yard to play and frolic in?  Man...and what is that Huge ugly machine on the roof??  Can't complain about the company though!  *woot*

*Irish brogue*  I\'m dead sexy!!!
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2005, 04:06:15 pm »

Quote from: Grykon
Sleepy!!!!!!  I forgot all about your 2 new houses!! *pout*  Thank you!  They look wonderful!!   I always wanted a brady house!  Wonder if that is possible?

Mark..what is up wiht the moat???  Are the neighbors that bad?  No yard to play and frolic in?  Man...and what is that Huge ugly machine on the roof??  Can't complain about the company though!  *woot*

should be possible Tim, not sure if I can do it tho, my brains alittle blurry on the floor plans, specially for the upstairs (and attic)

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
maniac19642003
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2005, 04:07:12 pm »

Quote from: Grykon

The moat is in all my houses, but the sims hardly ever go outside of the house to play so it doesnt really matter. That "Huge ugly machine" as you call it, on the roof is the InSim! lol.. As far as the company, I knew you wouldnt complain about that Tim! lol...
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2006, 07:41:17 am »

*mutters that this one needs some love too* :lol:

Simbology
Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2006, 11:37:50 am »

I like those! That's clever that bit with the second level over the first one like that. How did you do that? I've never built any homes and that before!

:howdy:
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2006, 04:38:40 am »

after you put up the walls for the first level, go up to the second level, you should see the grid showing where you can place floor tiles. I just placed floor tiles 1 square extending out over the lower walls (you can usually go alittle farther if you want) then I did the walls for the second level and so on.

You can't have it to close to the edge of the Lot though or you won't be able to place the walls for the second level.

With support posts you can go out as far as you want and I found you can usually delete most of the support posts afterwards :lol:  works great if you have a small lot and want more yard space but need a good size house for your sims.

Simbology
Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2006, 06:43:44 am »

Blimey! You know a lot about building! :thumbup: Ta for telling me how you made that, as it really is effective. You've given me some inspiration! So, I might just try and make my first lot today. Expect a bit of a rubble yard from me! :lol:

:howdy:
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: