Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 05:16:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: If You're Not Playing Sims 2 What Other Game Do You Play.  (Read 186350 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sita

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: March 29, 2010, 08:28:38 pm »

Dungeons and Dragons Online Smiley lots of fun if you have good folks to play with. (I play with my son and my online BF). Highly recommend this game.

I DID play Sims 3 but have uninstalled it after a few months of struggling to get it to work in any sort of playable fashion and when they broke custom content with a patch I gave up.

and http://simechoes.org for Sims 1 and 2
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 18, 2010, 08:05:18 pm »

007 Goldeneye, Rampage World Tour, and Cruisin' Exotica on a Nintendo 64 emulator, as well as some WWE wrestling games on my Playstation 2 and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on Nintendo Gamecube. I know, I'm old school and I like it!

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
caitygrl456

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 18, 2010, 08:11:39 pm »

Wow(world of wacraft) i am lvling up my 50 pally Cheesy

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: April 30, 2010, 09:40:34 pm »

When I'm not playing the Sims2 it means I rememberred or found out that I need some cc to download.  Oh what other games, right, I knew that i was just testing all of you.  Delta Force Black Hawk Down, Age of Empires, Mahjong, UnrealTournament2004, SeriousSam, SeriousSam2, and NeverwinterNights with the first exp. story mode offline. Bullies always kill me and steal my stuff.  Another good one is testing the 'will 32 cups of coffee in 24hrs kill you' game.  Cheers   Coffee2

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 01, 2010, 12:33:13 pm »

Last night, my daughter and bonus son wanted my help to design a cool-looking character for his new Soul Caliber 4 game for the Playstation 3 and once we got done, he shoved the extra game controller into my hand and said that I designed her, now I got to play her. After a half hour of frenzied button mashing (and actually kicking his butt four out of six rounds), I found that I really like playing a console game other than the Sims... I wanna do it again!! Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 01, 2010, 09:06:25 pm »

Man, I want Soul Calibur 4! My cousin either had that or three and, being just the fanatic I am, love creating the characters (that's why Sims and I are a good match. Sims 3 especially with all the good customization) and I've just loved Soul Calibur from when I played it at my dad's house. I don't think the one for Wii looks that good, since I don't think my favorite character (Talim) is on there and you can't even create.  angry

Anyway, I'm a Zelda addict also. LOVE those games. Currently working on Wind Waker, but I took a break since I can't figure out how to get all the Triforce shards XD My boyfriend has also gotten me into Final Fantasy, but I don't play that as much. And I'm also an online game kinda person... I should test video games for a living....

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2010, 04:17:51 pm »

*commits necromancy most foul* Rise, my unholy minion, rise! Tongue

Currently in my rotation list:

Dragon Age: Origins (most recently the Witch Hunt DLC)
Fallout 3 (Hurry the hell up New Vegas!)
Mass Effect 1 & 2
Oblivion
Borderlands
Red Dead Redemption
The Sims 3
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2

...and I just recently started playing Kane & Lynch 2 with my little sis and the S/O. Not quite as fun as I thought it would be, but they're enjoying it though. Hah.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 10, 2010, 05:28:06 pm »

Uh oh, I saw what you did dere!! Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: September 11, 2010, 02:18:45 am »

My list goes as follows:

Wipeout HD Fury
Skate 3
Madden NFL 11 (Go GIANTS!!!)
NCAA Football 11 (Yes, in case you hadn't noticed, I'm a football junkie)
Dynasty Warriosrs 6: Empires
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2010 (soon to be upgrading to 2011 when it releases next month)

All this while I patiently wait for Gran Turismo 5, AKA the greatest driving sim EVER. The other games will be collecting dust while I'm on that. If there's one thing I like more then football (aside from music), it's driving really fast cars...really fast...lol.

EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: September 11, 2010, 03:38:06 am »

I just got the new DLC from Mass Effect 2. Lair Of The Shadow Broker.

Man, what an intense quest. It really works better if you imported a Mass Effect 1 character that romanced Liara. It was just one incredible experience. I loved it.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 02, 2010, 03:17:44 am »

Just got my hands on Dead Rising 2. Haven't had a chance play it yet though, but looking forward to it. Cheesy

I just got the new DLC from Mass Effect 2. Lair Of The Shadow Broker.

Man, what an intense quest. It really works better if you imported a Mass Effect 1 character that romanced Liara. It was just one incredible experience. I loved it.

Just spotted that one myself tonight. It's definitely being added to my to-play list next time I play through ME2.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #251 on: October 02, 2010, 12:27:30 pm »

I've been shamelessly killing zombies in Left4Dead the past 4 weeks and just bought the sequel last Sunday, but it wasn't as fun.  Don't get me wrong, my crazy cackles could be heard down the block as I ran threw hordes of undead with a chainsaw and katana.   

Also picked up the classic Serious Sam, 'Now That's Alotta Bull'.  But I'm hooked on the Left4Dead these days.  I may not have enough brass to kill my sims off but give me a FPS and I'll show you how its done with style. LOL  As the great Francis says, "I hate Vampires!"  The new DLC comes out on my birthday, I recommend this game to anyone who enjoys jumping in their chairs and fighting for survival.

MzDyme

Fierce is not just a word,it's a way of living

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: October 03, 2010, 05:43:10 am »

When not playing the sims other games I play...hmm lets see okay
Wii Fitness
Madden NFL 11 =D
DJ Hero I cant wait for Def Jam Rapstar to comeout!!
Love boxing games for Wii like Don King Boxing and Ready 2 Rumble Revolution
NBA 2K11
All Driving Games...Love them all
Any type of makeover /fashion games..hee hee its the girly in me.lol
Wii Bowling super fun with a group of friends
intellectual games doesn't matter if its pc or board games
Ha l like family feud game..it fun game to play with family and friends
Thats about all i can think of rite now..lol Grin

★Los Sims 2 para siempre(The sims2 forever!!)★

Signature images may not exceed 250 x 50
Visit Simsurbania.com for more of my creations
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 19, 2010, 01:37:27 pm »

*A* loooot...Fallout (1,2,3), Assassin's Creed 2 (CAN'T FINISH IT DAAARN), Oblivion, Morrowind, Gothic (1,2,3), all sorts of driving games (with steering wheel duuh), LCTR Underworld (Wii), Wii Sports and Wii Play (looooolz), GTA (SA, IV) pfff... that's about it.  Rock

Please? *makes puppy face*
MasterOfEvil
The Sexy Demon

The Sexy Demon

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 24, 2010, 09:34:53 pm »

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: