Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:00:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: If You're Not Playing Sims 2 What Other Game Do You Play.  (Read 184110 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hafise25

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2007, 01:00:27 am »

Let's see..Rise of Nations, Spellforce, Mystery Case Files plus the new Mysteryville, Diner Dash, erm anything to passs the time. Although it's mostly the first two.

Call me Say or else...
Khala

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2007, 03:03:37 am »

I usually play SWG (Star Wars Galaxies) if i'm not playing the sims, though sometimes I'll play Tzar: Burden of the Crown, Age of Mythology, Theme Hospital  and RollerCoaster Tycoon.
BionixWV33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2007, 01:49:22 am »

War Rock, Flat Out 1 & 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, The Punisher......umm, more......

Sims 2 is about the most benign game I play. All the others have violence of some sort in them, and I gotta have pretty good game physics, or I won't play. Like if I wreck a car, like In Driver 3, I want to see and do see, parts flying off, etc. Not just bounce off like the car is rubber,lol.

25 surgeries by age 30,2 1/2 feet of scarring on upper torso,Quarter pound or so of titanium in jaws and cheeks, and 2 foot long rods hooked into spine.
After all that, and much more, still saying 'C'mon, Fate, give me more. I'M STILL STANDING!"Cheesy
Annette1955

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2007, 12:42:27 am »

CaesarIV! Love it! I get completely absorbed in my city and lose track of time. I'm trying to get through all the levels before Seasons comes out and I have no time for anything else.
I do like RTC3 as well. I loved Zoo Tycoon and have bought Zoo Tycoon2 but have yet to find the time to play it.
Theme Hospital was my very first computer game....just loved it. Must reinstall one day.
Interviewithasim

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2007, 12:44:17 am »

Um I play Super Mario Sunshine, Resident Evil games, Mortal Kombat games, and SSX 3!
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2007, 10:14:07 am »

I love to build so I bought Giant Hotell,a great disapointment!The building thing is 100% under the building possibilities of sims1!
Then I tried a game about working at an office,incredibly boring!
I bought today 2 games,Narnia and The Davinci code,I'll install them now.Hope it's not about finding the enemies and kill them,I don't enjoy killing games.The best game ever for me is The Sims,but I don't want to get bored with it so I'm trying to find an alternative.I red the Davinci Code and I loved it,so maybe I'm lucky.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2007, 05:16:58 pm »

Hi,total fiasco with Narnia!I never played anything else in my life but The Sims,so Narnia has 4 children to control,it starts with getting 2 children out of the room before the bomb will destroy the house,it took me one hour to realize how to get them out of that room.I had to control one child with the arrows and the other with the mouse,but what am I going to do later?I got them out but theyr mother wants them to find theyr sisters.It was too much for me,how am I going to control 4 persons at once?So I got back to the sims,I didn't knew I was that stupid.I had to use letters too!
But the game is funny,I'll try to sort it out next week,it takes that much to recover.The Davinci code must be even more difficult!
Is that what they call a "strategy game"?

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
skygazer

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2007, 06:01:22 pm »

Hmmm, World of Warcraft primarily (I play Sims2 when I am on a break from that)...I've also gone through RCT3 and AOE phases. My all time favorite oldie but goodie that I still play whenever the world has gotten too cruel or too ugly to bear is "Heroes of Might and Magic". It's like chicken soup for the PC.
webslinger

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2007, 12:39:16 pm »

Zoo Tycoon 1 and 2, Spider-Man 2, Any version of pokémon, Resident Evil...
SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2007, 12:50:49 am »

Tetris
Silent Hill
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill 4
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2

I play loads more but those are the main ones
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2007, 09:35:49 am »

If I am not playing sims 2 you will either find me frequenting mts2, Insim or other sims sites...
Playing World of Warcraft or over at club pogo playing games earning my badges...

mieley

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2007, 09:53:41 am »

Rollercoaster Tycoon =D

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
warhawke

No Longer Ever Watchful...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2007, 10:08:44 am »

I usually like RTS games, but honestly since last year, I don't think I've played any other (PC) games other than sims!

I long to be like you, Lie cold in ground like you
There's room inside for two
I'm not grieving for you, I'm coming for you

Warhawke Studios
Phycosymo

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2007, 07:08:51 pm »

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Ultimate ride disney coaster, sim city 4, the sims 1, any xbox 360 game i currently own, and the movies.

Yes, You! Stand Still Laddie!
Sweetgurl

Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2007, 11:35:27 pm »

I have an obsession with the Tomb Raider games. *sigh*

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: