Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 12:04:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: If You're Not Playing Sims 2 What Other Game Do You Play.  (Read 186337 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: March 09, 2009, 12:19:50 pm »

Besides the Sims 2,I also love The Movies,Zoo Tycoon 2,AOE III,Rise of Nations,Civilization IV,Empire Earth and any hidden object games like Ravenhearst...on the Wii I love Cooking Mama and too many sports games to list.....on the DS it's Fire Emblem:Shadow Dragon(but it is damn hard....shakes fist at Marth just because I can) and on the PSP I like Jeanne D'Arc,Valkyrie Profile and Sid Meier's Pirates:)

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
mrnapolean1
« Reply #151 on: March 18, 2009, 12:19:03 am »

when i am in the mood i decide to crank up sim city 4. cool
Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 18, 2009, 09:26:50 am »

Whenever I have some spare time I replay FFVII and VIII. And we are a year and half away from FFXIII Versus.   Cry

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
l ange bleu

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 18, 2009, 09:33:19 am »

Whenever I have some spare time I replay FFVII and VIII. And we are a year and half away from FFXIII Versus.   Cry

me too i fully play final fantasy 7&8 and least once a year
but i'm more into hitman serie and metal gear solid 3
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 18, 2009, 04:27:39 pm »

I've been watching my husband play Metal Gear Solid 4. Awesome, if a bit sad...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 18, 2009, 04:28:40 pm »

I was playing Final Fantasy XII for the third time recently, and I mean to play Final Fantasy X when I figure out how to get myself away from the computer.  rolleyes

My other ride is a chocobo.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 19, 2009, 09:24:46 pm »

If I'm not playing Sims 2, I play World of Warcraft or Iron Realms games (text-based MUDs: Achaea, Imperian, Aetolia and Lusternia). Sometimes I play PS2 or PSP Sims 2 Castaways.

Other times, I don't play. I play around with modding a bit.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 10:38:39 pm »

I will never try World of Warcraft. It's what split my parents up, my dad got seriously addicted and played all day every day and stopped spending time with me and my 4 siblings, and then they started fighting about it, and it got worse and then they were fighting about everything, and they got divorced. I hate that game, no effence to anyone that plays it, I only hate it for that reason.  Wink

Well other games I play is my REALLY old childhood game that I'm embarrassed of admitting to playing, but it's called Banjo Kazooie. They released it on Xbox 360 nd I remember playing it when I was five years old and loving it. It is fun... LOL!

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 20, 2009, 01:37:24 am »

Sorry to hear it, Jelzi.
I despise online games as well, because most often than not people show their worst side in-game and behave in a manner that destroys other players' game.

I was playing Final Fantasy XII for the third time recently, and I mean to play Final Fantasy X when I figure out how to get myself away from the computer.  rolleyes
The best FF ever is VII, and kinda VIII. After that things went downwards. FFX is the one with Tidus character, right? It doesn't worth your time, in my opinion. What makes FF games so unique is their stories and plots. But in FFX although the graphics are beautiful as always, the story is the worst in FF chronicles. Hard to believe it was made by the same company. But if you don't care much about the story, go ahead.

"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
My LiveJournal
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 20, 2009, 11:40:22 am »

The best FF ever is VII, and kinda VIII. After that things went downwards. FFX is the one with Tidus character, right? It doesn't worth your time, in my opinion. What makes FF games so unique is their stories and plots. But in FFX although the graphics are beautiful as always, the story is the worst in FF chronicles. Hard to believe it was made by the same company. But if you don't care much about the story, go ahead.

FFX is the one with Tidus, yes. He's annoying the ever living crap out of me already and I've only played for two hours. But it's not as annoying as X-2, which is pretty much the video game equivalent of a chick flick, only worse. lol.

Favourites wise, I have to be the minority and say XII. I can't help it. It might just be my thing for Basch and Ondore, though. And I was pleased there was no romance to make me gag.

As for World of Warcraft ... I uh, have to admit I know nothing about online games. What's it like?

Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 20, 2009, 05:59:00 pm »

WoW? I don't know. I joined the MMORG world by playing "Lineage II" and after a year I felt sick and tired of online gaming communities. Thing is people let some steam of real life off in their games. There is a lot of virtual killings and much real life hatre as if this accomplishes anything to compensate for real life losses and failures. Yet, there are the notorious "farmers", people who play the game to acquire in-game treasure which in retun they sell for real life currency. A real plague. 95% of online players use their services to get better gear for their characters and be more powerful, and 100% of them deny it. Go figure.

About FFXII I haven't played it. After all this time Nomura has got my attention again when they announced FFXIII Versus. Although I don't like Sony, now I'm willing to pay for a PS3 if I am to play it. I have a feeling the story is going to be wonderful -- I can't play games with not a good story in the background. Even "Dirge of Cerberus" that was in short a shooter game kept me hooked because of Vincent's story. Another tortured soul. Smiley

My LiveJournal
naturegirl240

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 20, 2009, 06:28:45 pm »

I like playing Spore. It's incredibly cute and funny. Another great creation from maxis. World of Warcraft is also fun too
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: March 20, 2009, 08:20:47 pm »

When I want to play something else than Sims 2, my choices are Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri+Alien Crossfire, Alien vs. Predator 2, Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic I&II, Tomb Raider series, Mancala and American McGee's Alice. Smiley

Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 20, 2009, 08:35:41 pm »

About FFXII I haven't played it. After all this time Nomura has got my attention again when they announced FFXIII Versus. Although I don't like Sony, now I'm willing to pay for a PS3 if I am to play it. I have a feeling the story is going to be wonderful -- I can't play games with not a good story in the background. Even "Dirge of Cerberus" that was in short a shooter game kept me hooked because of Vincent's story. Another tortured soul. Smiley

I doubt they'd cheat Xbox 360 owners out of FF XIII, so you could always get one of those and still hate Sony. Wink Plus, Xbox's are cheaper.

Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 20, 2009, 08:47:12 pm »

I doubt they'd cheat Xbox 360 owners out of FF XIII, so you could always get one of those and still hate Sony. Wink Plus, Xbox's are cheaper.

Oh, FFXIII will be out for Xbox all right. But we're talking about FFXIII Versus here, which is a separate title (more darker plot wise) and which will be exclusively for PS3. Nomura has made it crystal clear and I seriously doubt he will change his mind. Magazine reporters keep asking the same question and he keeps giving the same answer. So, I won't avoid giving my money to Sony after all. Grrrr

My LiveJournal
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: