Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:43:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: If You're Not Playing Sims 2 What Other Game Do You Play.  (Read 184105 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: February 19, 2010, 05:33:28 pm »

Sims 3.  Of course, it only keeps me pacified for a little bit. Then, I get bored, look at the clock, and realise it's time to do homework. Then I go to sleep and start all over. lol  Cheesy

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 21, 2010, 01:48:21 am »

When I'm not playing Sims 2 or 3, I play the IRE games: Achaea, Imperian and Aetolia. Or I play WoW if I feel like it. I am currently burned out playing WoW. It was tough trying to level my Hunter after level 70. 8 more levels, but that felt like an eternity.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: February 22, 2010, 05:11:56 pm »

If I'm not playing TS2, I'm usually on my PS3 for my console gaming needs. Right now the game getting the most playtime is MAG, followed by Tekken 6, Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires and Need For Speed:Shift. This is of course until God Of War III comes out next week, of which I'll probably cut down playing the other PS3 games AND TS2 to get into it. Yes, GOWIII is so EPIC a game it's actually going to cut into my simming...lol.

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 24, 2010, 09:21:42 am »

If I'm not playing TS2, I'm usually on my PS3 for my console gaming needs. Right now the game getting the most playtime is MAG, followed by Tekken 6, Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires and Need For Speed:Shift. This is of course until God Of War III comes out next week, of which I'll probably cut down playing the other PS3 games AND TS2 to get into it. Yes, GOWIII is so EPIC a game it's actually going to cut into my simming...lol.

God of War 3 and Gran Turismo 5 are making an excellent case as to why I need to go out and get a job and a PS3.
Deastrumquodvicis
Prydonian Renegade

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: February 24, 2010, 12:40:30 pm »

If I have access to hi-speed (which is rare) or sometimes my own rubbish dial-up, it's World of Warcraft.  (Dial up kills framerate.  If you're alright with less than 10 fps its ok...but not really.)

If I don't have internet, and am bored of TS2, it's Spore.

And if I'm at my friend's house, it's Rockband (1, 2, and Beatles).

"It's times like this that you have to climb into the belly of the beast and swim around in the gastric acids."
--The Eighth Doctor, <i>Faith Stealer</i>
mizer
Evil Cold Giver
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 08, 2010, 12:47:05 am »

Im kinda weird i kinda play games in like turns so ill play like one game  for a long time then ill play another! so im never bored
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: March 08, 2010, 02:40:50 am »

So I've now added Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and MLB 2010: The Show to my console gaming library. Both awesome games that suck up even more of my at home time...lol. But in 2 weeks that all changes. God Of War III will be the ONLY game I play, until I beat it of course. So it'll be a steady diet of quality console and PC gaming for me over the Spring. Cheesy

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 09, 2010, 01:52:01 pm »

My husband got me the Urbz for the Playstation 2 and it just arrived today, so I know what I'll be doing at night while my son sleeps until my upstairs computer gets fixed. What is going to make it really nice is the fact that we have a nineteen inch flat panel TV up there to play it on. Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 09, 2010, 03:47:54 pm »

I've been playing Myst Online: Uru Live for the last week or two. I've always loved the Myst series, and was thrilled when I learned (from a friend) that Cyan had relaunched Uru Live back in February.

...and you can't beat the new price tag: 100% free! Cheesy

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 12, 2010, 07:54:02 am »

Forza Motorsport 2. In it, I have a somewhat diverse collection of cars, most of them with needlessly high amounts of power. Does anybody need a Dodge Charger with 1,029 HP?
gazania
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 12, 2010, 05:58:19 pm »

My husband got me the Urbz for the Playstation 2 and it just arrived today, so I know what I'll be doing at night while my son sleeps until my upstairs computer gets fixed. What is going to make it really nice is the fact that we have a nineteen inch flat panel TV up there to play it on. Cheesy

I enjoyed The Urbz. Granted, it's not an "official" Sims 1 game as Sims fans might categorize it ... it's not like the "real" series in many ways ... but it's not a bad way to pass the time. Smiley Hope you like the game, too.

As for me, I've been on FB and MySpace often, playing various apps over there.
madkitty
Total Noob

Somewhat on Hiatus

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 13, 2010, 11:17:56 am »

Well:
COD-MW1
Guitar Hero Legends of Rock
Pokemon Leaf Green  rolleyes
I used to play Runescape once upon a time XD
Super Mario Bros (Wii)
Super Smash Bros (Wii)
I'm a nerd, what can I say?

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 22, 2010, 11:52:02 am »

Currently on my Everquest 1 and Everquest 2 kick now that I'm burned out with WoW.

Please for the love of all things evil, make SOMETHING to tide us over until November for WoW.

Trying to level a 80 Shadowknight to catch up with my guildmates in Sentinel of Fate and figuring out the Bard class in EQ 1:

Anyone got weapons with snare procs for my bard who has to chase things all over the zone because she has NO snare song?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: March 24, 2010, 12:15:11 pm »

In order of importance

WoW(I'm stuck at like lvl 60 something with my belf huntress...For the horde!)
Team Fortress 2
GTA: Liberty City Stories(replaying all over again)
GTA3 (ps2)
TES4: Oblivion and all the EPs
Fallout 3( I only started like two months ago, no progress beyond vault since then XD)

and other games, I watch my hubby play, because they look like a movie material not playing. those are:
Half Life 2
Portal
F.E.A.R
Doom 3
I can't think of more right now, but there is more.

sceptic
« Reply #239 on: March 26, 2010, 07:19:48 am »

used to play LineageII for a long time, then DotA or 2 years (almost professional)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: