Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:26:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: If You're Not Playing Sims 2 What Other Game Do You Play.  (Read 184143 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: February 17, 2011, 09:17:13 pm »

my friend is coming over this weekend with his PS2 so we can continue playing Kingdom Hearts. We already cruised through the first game and started two. I'm in Hollow Bastion right now after the "save the doors" mini-game thing. The beginning made me sad and heartbroken (I won't spoil it for those that never played any of the KH series), and I'm still getting over the loss/merging of *SPOILER* with *SPOILER* and the fact that we will never see him again in the story.

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
Punx

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 17, 2011, 06:34:57 pm »

X-box 360

I play alot of Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Red Dead Dedemption, Call of Duty on xbox live and stuff.

Right now Green Day Rock Band is taking up most of my time =D

Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 17, 2011, 06:38:52 pm »

I play Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas,or am half of the time busy doing something entirely different..

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 29, 2011, 08:54:04 pm »

Dragon Age 2 was my last gaming binge. It's an awesome game, despite all the raging and bad reviews it was given by people who thought it would be exactly like Dragon Age: Origins. Hah.

Currently in the playlist:
- Zombie Driver
- Alien Swarm
- Left 4 Dead 1 & 2

...and soon: the Arrival DLC for Mass Effect 2.

(Also: who thinks this thread would be better off in the General Discussion section where more people would actually see it?)

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 29, 2011, 09:08:30 pm »

I used to play Zoo Tycoon 2, but it broke awhile back.
I also played some horse game, forgot what it was called. It was really lame, and all you could do was hit the arrows to move it. It'd also get whiney if you forgot to feed it. [Though, Sims tend to get whiney if you don't feed them...]

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 29, 2011, 09:12:39 pm »

I think it should be in General Discussion too, since this actually has little to do with the Sims game. Wink

I play WoW and Penumbra and I'm always looking for something else that might catch my interest.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 29, 2011, 09:37:32 pm »

Moved. Let's hope it stays put this time. Last time I moved it here, someone moved it back! Hah.

I play WoW and Penumbra and I'm always looking for something else that might catch my interest.
As in the Penumbra series: Overture, Black Plague, and Requiem? I've had a few people suggest those to me since I love survival horror games. Hah. I did try the last one they made though: Amnesia, the Dark Descent. Very creepy and atmospheric. Short, but fun.

I used to play Zoo Tycoon 2, but it broke awhile back.

My sisters both play that. They're addicted to the whole Tycoon series in general: mostly the Rollercoaster Tycoon ones. Hah.

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: March 29, 2011, 09:41:51 pm »

Good news!  My antivirus program Stopzilla decided Steam is no longer safe and removed it from my pc LOL.  It still lets me play my games and logs me into the cloud, but the actual client is removed asking to be installed with each login.  Too funny.  Buying Gary's mod finally,  wish I'd grabbed it while it was free last year.  New game I started is a ps3 console game, Undead Nightmare the dlc for Red Dead Redemption...wow is that funner than I thought it was going to be.  When taming wild horses aren't enough, tame undead horses instead..bored with that lets go chase down a unicorn! lol good times.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 29, 2011, 09:43:03 pm »

As in the Penumbra series: Overture, Black Plague, and Requiem? I've had a few people suggest those to me since I love survival horror games. Hah. I did try the last one they made though: Amnesia, the Dark Descent. Very creepy and atmospheric. Short, but fun.

Yes, that's the one. A totally chicken friend of mine tried playing Dark Descent and did a video of it for me. He had me in stitches because he was squeaking and screaming the whole way through.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 29, 2011, 09:43:37 pm »

I tried playing Modern Warfare II, but I sucked. I'll leave the violent games to my fiance, heh. Tongue

Trying to think of games I play, but I don't really play any others.. I'm odd. 

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 29, 2011, 09:52:39 pm »

Good news!  My antivirus program Stopzilla decided Steam is no longer safe and removed it from my pc LOL.

When I used to use Norton,  it did that to me as well once. Blacklisted Steam and wouldn't even let it start up. I had to lobotomize the damn thing just to get it to behave itself. Also: I need to get RDR on my XBox. Like, sometime really soon.

Yes, that's the one. A totally chicken friend of mine tried playing Dark Descent and did a video of it for me. He had me in stitches because he was squeaking and screaming the whole way through.

There's a ton of videos like that on Youtube; they're all downright hilarious. Some are really over the top too. Never knew there were so many chickens who played that game. Tongue

I tried playing Modern Warfare II, but I sucked. I'll leave the violent games to my fiance, heh. Tongue

I've played that. Didn't see anything special in it. War games in general bore me though. My friends and I get to together when new ones are released for gaming parties, but beyond that -- they just bore the hell out of me. That, and waaaaaaay too many griefers and jackasses in multiplayer.

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: March 30, 2011, 02:35:21 pm »

I've never heard of Dark Descent, and I love to squeak!  I am constantly screaming like a madman when I play Left4Dead, the Tanks love me, in that I want beat you with my gorilla fists after I pin you down with 3 cars kind of love.  I really love that game, never a bad time.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 01, 2011, 08:13:29 pm »

Tanks really love me too. Played a Survival game the other night and had two of the mofos running after me to give a hug. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear the bots were laughing at me too.

Lately: smaller games; Magicka, Zombie Driver, and a couple of games my S/O plays.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 01, 2011, 10:27:37 pm »

I recently beat MGS4 (oh God I am in love with the whole MGS series, didn't play the older MG generations). I love Oblivion.............. SERIOUSLY, I do Smiley I also rocked at WoW (haven't played it in nearly 3 years now) and Tomb Raider. I have played every single Tomb Raider except Anniversary. I haven't tried out the new Lara Croft two-player game though. The graphics look okay but the reviews have been horrid.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 03, 2011, 05:25:23 am »

Heh, I read all the reviews on Medieval and to sum it up, shoddy programming and no real action, just rabbit-holes and lousy camera work. Anyway, I stumbled across one of my old favorites, which was Sid Mieirs' "Colonization", an oldie so I'm dating myself (don't tell anyone, they'll take me away, I think it is illegal most places), called Freecol, a joint effort by many programmers written in all open-code JAVA. It's a nice blast from the past. Most of the effort seems to be in game-play with not much going to wow you with graphics. Fireaxis has also released the Sid Mieirs game in the Civ IV format. After the incessant problems and terrible program code from Sims 3 I think I'll avoid EA for a good long while.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: