Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:07:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: If You're Not Playing Sims 2 What Other Game Do You Play.  (Read 186396 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: January 25, 2012, 06:22:30 pm »

Lately....nothing, really. Apart from NetHack (which I can't play now on my home PC, where I had it downloaded in the first place, all thiis because my keyboard and mouse died on me in the same day) and Spelunky, I haven't been playing too much games lately.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 31, 2012, 12:26:48 am »

Sonic Generations was the last game I played. I had a total blast with that, and am getting close to getting 100% completion in it. Steam refuses to acknowledge that fact since it won't update my achievements that I've earned. *makes a rude gesture in Steam's direction*

I also tried out the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo recently, but wasn't altogether that impressed with it. Feels like a mashup of Fable 3 and Torchlight. It'll probably be something I'll pick up when it's steeply discounted at some point in the future.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 31, 2012, 02:41:26 am »

I tried the Kingdoms of Amalur Demo as well. I seriously hope the game itself is much better. I found it intriguing, but not a game I feel I absolutely MUST have.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 31, 2012, 03:12:15 am »

It was disappointing. I expected more, given that R.A. Salvatore and Todd McFarlane, among others, are involved in the game's production. Instead the story just seemed rather flat, and the gameplay mechanics were just...average; nothing really new. Then there's the issue of it not playing well with ATI cards, mostly due to a bug where if you don't disable post processing, you'll get a black screen of doom. OF DOOM!

So yeah, I echo your sentiments and hope the retail release is better. Much better. For now, I'll stick with Skyrim And Mass Effect 3 when its released.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 15, 2012, 11:32:42 pm »

Been playing a bit with the TS3 Pets expansion. It's actually kind of cute and fun. Nowhere near the annoyance that Pets was for TS2. The unicorns can die in fire for all I care, but for the most part I actually like it.

...and yeah, I just double posted. Whatcha' gonna do about it? Huh? Huh?

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 24, 2012, 06:30:31 pm »

...and yeah, I just double posted. Whatcha' gonna do about it? Huh? Huh?

....nothing, ma'am.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 26, 2012, 06:56:46 pm »

Well, it was more than twenty-four hours between posts and you did post in new info, so that kind of thing can slide...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 13, 2012, 12:00:59 am »

...and I'm the lady who signs your paychecks, so...or, wait, none of us get paid around here. Nevermind.

Back on topic: I finished up Assassin's Creed: Revelations recently. Not quite as fun as I thought it would be, but I still enjoyed it. Much shorter than previous titles too. Also: what in the blazing abyss did they do to Desmond's face? *cringes*

Next up in my playlist: Mass Effect 3.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 13, 2012, 01:38:32 am »

Oh, no is he cross eyed again? That drove me NUTS with the first game.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 13, 2012, 03:05:49 am »

New face model. The whole game is using more photo-realistic face models this time, but Desmond's just looks rather peculiar; dopey even. Think I preferred him cross-eyed over this. Hah.

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 13, 2012, 04:28:02 pm »

Better to look like Dopey than like Sneezy with the face all scrunched up...

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 20, 2012, 09:37:44 pm »

I just finished AC: Revelations this morning. I enjoyed it, though there were some aspects of the game I could have done without. The ending made me sad, especially the beginning of the last memory sequence. I literally said, "Nooooo! They killed [name intentionally left out because we have no spoiler codes, and I don't want to wreck it for anyone]! The bastards!"

I agree about Desmond. I like what they did with Ezio, but Desmond just didn't look right. I really didn't enjoy the Animus side quests where you had to do a Portal-esque series of episodes. I didn't play past number two.

So far, Brotherhood has been my favorite.

AC III is out in October.

Right now I'm replaying an oldie but a goodie, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. It's been several years since I last played it, so it's a bit like a new game. Ha.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 21, 2012, 08:15:42 pm »

I thought the ending of AC:R was a little on the short and disjointed side. Although, seeing [insert name here] die made me a bit sad. If you didn't like the Animus side quests, you should probably stay away from the DLC they came out with a bit ago. I wasn't all that impressed by it, but they did throw in the preorder map that features Vlad the Impaler's castle and a new sword. Yay. Sort of.

...although you do learn that [insert name here] was [insert secret here] while [insert another secret here], that [insert derogatory statement here].

At the moment, I'm playing L.A. Noire. It's a lot of fun so far, and a nice change of pace from my usual fare. I also still have the Trouble with Clones' DLC for SR3 to play too.

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 25, 2012, 04:23:19 pm »

That is a lot inserting for one game. Just sayin...

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #314 on: March 30, 2012, 08:08:46 pm »

@Jenna, I definitely agree.

I've been switching between Harvest Moon: More friends of mineral town, and Harvest Moon: Sunshine Island a lot lately. : D

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: