Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:50:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30
  Print  
Author Topic: If You're Not Playing Sims 2 What Other Game Do You Play.  (Read 184179 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: October 04, 2013, 07:20:03 pm »

Went back to playing Diablo 3 for the last week or so, mixed in with TS3 and some Left 4 Dead 2.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #406 on: October 04, 2013, 08:45:04 pm »

Created another Khajiit character on Skyrim, and finally completed Fable 3. =3=

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 11, 2013, 08:44:02 pm »

Still on a Diablo 3 kick, but deciding on snagging Kingdoms of Amalur - Reckoning.

About to try Neverwinter (thx Jenna!) when I get a moment this afternoon. Free is the key word XD.

How's Neverwinter these days? Haven't played it since the open beta. The incessant downtime sort of drove me off. Heh.

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 02, 2013, 07:51:15 pm »

How's Neverwinter these days? Haven't played it since the open beta. The incessant downtime sort of drove me off. Heh.

I didn't play it after all. Read the forums on the site and it sounded like it might be a cash drain after a while to get shiny new stuff so I left it alone.

Just got Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. Now no asking me for comparisons to other AC games etc., because outside of one or two online games and Sims I rarely play.  I absolutely adored a pirate game that closed down & I saw the trailers for this and really wanted to try it.  Lucky thing it was given to me as an early Christmas gift.

Sweet mercy I love this game.  It's chock full of awesome on so many levels.  I'll love it even better when my daughter finally gives up the controller and let's me play... Titter

Sims by Dasi:

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: November 02, 2013, 08:48:31 pm »

I didn't play it after all. Read the forums on the site and it sounded like it might be a cash drain after a while to get shiny new stuff so I left it alone.

That was another reason I stopped playing Neverwinter; too huge of a shift towards the cash market, especially when you reached end game. You had items in that game that cost $40 in real money. Geesh.

Just got Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag.
I am officially jealous. I don't get to play AC4 until the 19th, when it finally releases on the PC. From what my friends who play it on the console have said though, that game rocks all forms of ass. So I can't wait.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 02, 2013, 09:07:49 pm »

Me neither. That is all.

Oh, wait. No it isn't. I am SO frikking glad to be employed again, because it means I don't have to sigh longingly at the "Pre-Order Now" button.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: November 02, 2013, 09:29:58 pm »

Now that it's out on consoles, I think I'll finally pre-order it for PC. Wanted to wait and make sure it wasn't going to get delayed until next year, like with Watch Dogs. That disappointed the hell out of me. *le sad face*

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #412 on: November 02, 2013, 10:59:56 pm »

I've been switching between AC: Black Flag and Fable 2 .3.

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: November 03, 2013, 07:58:25 am »

Just got Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag.
I am officially jealous. I don't get to play AC4 until the 19th, when it finally releases on the PC. From what my friends who play it on the console have said though, that game rocks all forms of ass. So I can't wait.

I have to tell you this does--all forms just like you said, lol. It's the gold edition too which I highly recommend getting just for the sheer wow of the female pirate.  From what I understand she is part of the extra DLC so being able to play her (and she has her own storyline) is a part of the bonus. @ Joy I was waiting for pre-order notice when my I was given this so I'm with you there.

What I like most is the free roaming nature of the game.  There are missions/quests (although they don't name them that) but it just feels like you're doing what you choose to do without all the I have to do X to accomplish y feeling. You can accomplish a goal if you want or just get smash happy and explore doing what the heck you please. As I said I know nothing about previous AC games so maybe you guys are used to that.   I can't wait to see the online multi-player mode.  

This is a way long over-due treat YAY

« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:36:35 pm by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 03, 2013, 03:25:37 pm »

*one-armed kermit flail (because I have shoulder impingement)* Aaaaaand I have JUST pre-ordered AC4:Black Flag Gold Edition and the Season's Pass. I won't be able to play it on the 19th, because we have our auctions on Tuesday nights (at work) and I won't be home until midnight, but at least it will be mine!

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: November 04, 2013, 02:57:26 am »

I too now own the Gold Edition of AC4. Let the kermit-flailing commence!

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 05, 2013, 08:39:10 pm »

I too now own the Gold Edition of AC4. Let the kermit-flailing commence!

<snipped>

PS3 version or PC?

YAY You're about to have the time of your life. I may even buy the PC version so if that has multi-player too see you there Joy.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:44:24 pm by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: November 05, 2013, 09:00:34 pm »

PC. I hardly ever game on my 360 any more. The multiplayer in the AC can be fun, or it can be terribly boring. I loved AC Brotherhood's MP, but the online play in the rest of the series just seemed lacking. Hopefully AC4's MP makes up for that.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 27, 2014, 06:50:20 pm »

Lately: State of Decay, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, Payday 2, Diablo 3, and...hell, it's a really long list.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 06:58:18 pm by Jenna » Logged

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 27, 2014, 08:21:31 pm »

Yeah, mine's been a long list too. Fallout 3, Murdered: Soul Suspect, Bound by Flame, Watch Dogs, The Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead, Saints Row: The Third (Again) and, most recently Kingdoms of Amalur (again), among many, many, many others. I really do have the gamers version of ADD.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30
  Print  

Jump to: