Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:56:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30
  Print  
Author Topic: If You're Not Playing Sims 2 What Other Game Do You Play.  (Read 184138 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: July 27, 2014, 08:50:23 pm »

I really do have the gamers version of ADD.

You and me both. I started up four different games tonight, and closed them within a minute.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
nezumitwelve

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 28, 2014, 02:49:43 pm »

When I have internet, I'm mostly playing WoW. When our 'net goes down due to bad weather, line work, etc. I bounce between Plants vs. Zombies, and the basic Microsoft solitaire game they put on all new PCs.

I also have a Nintendo DS and a DSLite with 2 Sims games for GBA and TheSims 2 for DS so I can play Sims even when the power goes out  Grin
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 29, 2014, 02:29:09 pm »

Skyrim yet again. I have this huge backlog of games I've never played, and yet...I never play them. First world problems, yo.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 08, 2014, 11:35:34 pm »

Still MOAR Skyrim. I also got early access to the The Sims 4 Create a Sim demo and fooled around with that for a bit. It's pretty neat, and already have a headstart on making my self Sim.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 09, 2014, 12:07:44 am »

AC4, most recently. Got up to chapter 4 before my last computer kicked the bucket, so I had to start again. Gotta say, it's a real treat to have the voices in the cinematics sync with the animation. LOL.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
jimkisa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #425 on: August 09, 2014, 04:48:24 am »

Of course I played  Sims 2 , but now I'm playing GTA 5 .

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #426 on: September 07, 2014, 03:24:26 pm »

Been playing Minecraft with one of my roommates the past few days.

Been breeding colored sheep like crazy. Probably have at least 9 different colors (white, pink, red, yellow, orange, purple, blue, green, turqoise - also had grey and black at one point), and at least twice the amount of sheep, plus a bunch of cows and chickens, so now I can't get the sound of sheep/cows/chickens out of my head...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 15, 2014, 09:09:17 am »

AC4, most recently. Got up to chapter 4 before my last computer kicked the bucket, so I had to start again. Gotta say, it's a real treat to have the voices in the cinematics sync with the animation. LOL.

How are the controls on the PC version?  I love AC4 but don't love using the PS3 for it.  If the controls on PC version aren't too complicated I may buy it.

Sims by Dasi:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 15, 2014, 06:47:13 pm »

I've played the game using both my controller and the keyboard & mouse, and I have to say I prefer the keyboard & mouse much more. I find it much easier to control Edward during free running.

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #429 on: September 15, 2014, 10:38:27 pm »

I've been playing Fable 2 lately /)w(\
Thinking about starting Dragon Age from the beginning while I wait for DA:I to be released.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 15, 2014, 10:50:47 pm »

Oh my goodness, my inner fangirl squeals at the mention of anything DA:I related. I've played DA 1 and 2 soooo many times and I'm super excited they brought different playable races back...my first run through is going to be Qunari, because OH MY GOD...QUNARI!!!

zammy

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: September 16, 2014, 11:14:24 am »

I want Skyrim back Sad I killed it with all the mods I installed and now have to try to fix it. I take full responsibility for this.....

Recently I've been on/off Minecrafting but I need to play Dark Souls which is sitting on my shelf judging me for not touching it yet.

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 16, 2014, 11:35:27 am »

Don't get me started on the uninstalled/unplayed games I have. LOL. I look at them and think "Huh...need to play this" then go off and play something else. I'm determined I'm actually going to finish AC4 before starting something else, though. I have a bad habit of starting a game, playing it for a while before moving onto something else. Then I rinse and repeat until I decide to back to the first game and, by then, it's been long enough since I played I need to start a fresh game to refamiliarize myself with things.

So, AC4 until I'm done (I'm about 80% through), then I'll decide which of my backlog of uninstalled/unplayed games I'll move on to.

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 16, 2014, 05:20:53 pm »

My girls have finished several of the stories on AC4.  They also finished Liberation (Aveline's story) so as you can see they've been quite enjoying the gifts they gave me, lol.  I love the game but I'd prefer to use my keyboard/mouse so I'm contemplating purchasing the pc version & maybe I'll even get to play Smiley.

Right now when I break from the sims I'm playing Flower and (going way old skool Titter) Q*bert.

Sims by Dasi:

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: September 18, 2014, 02:17:10 am »

My backlog is the stuff of legends. I have so many friggin' games I have to play or finish it's ridiculous. And what do I keep doing? Buying even more games. Never-ending cycle, yo.

Recently though, I've gone back to playing Diablo 3 as a way to tide me over until October when Alien: Isolation and the new Borderlands game come out. Then there's November, when Dragon Age: Inquisitions and a few other titles I want come out.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30
  Print  

Jump to: