Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 08:42:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: If You're Not Playing Sims 2 What Other Game Do You Play.  (Read 186362 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
CobainFan

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2006, 01:55:40 pm »

madden 07! i am ashamed to admit i am a EA fan.

Something i cannot stand is a loss of self originality and a gain of conformity. Seen entirely by those who are the sheep of society.
oph3lia

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2006, 02:39:51 pm »

Dragonfable... an online rpg game. I used to play runescape too. I also like old point n click adventures, and puzzle solving games like pandora's box. Non-pc games I play are sonic, and spyro the dragon mainly :lol:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 02:41:00 pm by oph3lia » Logged

[insert interesting and witty signature here]

My MTS2 profile
JustMilly

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2006, 10:18:54 pm »

awhile ago i used to play maplestory, an online game..

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/62865
I dont fail i succeed in finding what am not good at :happy8:
Wont you help stop the inhumane slaughter of dolphins in japan?:sad1:  if so--> http://visnar.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!9CA9BA80D0AB3CE6!2478.entry
Slide470

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2006, 11:54:09 pm »

When I'm not playing The Sims 2 and after I do all have to do personally I love playing the original Sims or Simcity 4
Rayea

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2006, 04:37:41 pm »

hm...well when i can connect up, world of warcraft....used to play maple too hehe, i recomend it a lot at work to peeps with 8 to teen and no cash to pay for mmo games hehe

i like morrowind, and used to play neverwinter, but i kept getting into verbal scraps with RP snobs....not people that are snobish becaue they rp, but the type that p@#s on you from a great heigh, just becasue you play a human with a human style name, like Anita or Arleena whatever your surname is, or simply becasue you play a human full stop....(to qote them, you cant be a real ROLEPLAYER  if you play a human...what a bunch of {the rest has been removed to save the readers from bleeding eyeballs})

console, hm, i like the res evils, and also Animal Crossing....i realy am looking forwatd to twilight princess ehhe, that new link is Oooohhhh *gooey puddle, grab a bucket quick) but i also like ff10 and 10-2 but meh, actualy, i like all the FF games but the online (never aforded the fees)

what i have been replaying lately is Startopia Cheesy
i like the one liners that Arona Daal the trader comes out with.....Phalapatorus Rex, planet of wholesale opertunites, indeed ^^ Tongue
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2006, 06:05:37 pm »

I lay a bunch of games from miniclip. :lol: snowball fighters is the best!

PC games I play are: Rise and Fall/civilizations at war and Hip Hop Ejay 5.

It's sad because I have a lot of games though. But I don't play anymore. Myth, Egypt, Rollercoaster tycoon, Ages of the Empire, School tycoon, blah, blah blah and blah. the list goes on!

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
LadyMorana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2006, 10:07:54 pm »

I've been taking a break from Sims 2 to play Neverwinter Nights 2.  Also been playing LEGO Star Wars 2 on the XBox 360 with my hubby.  All I can say is... holy crap that game is fun.

Someone take me back to the angel realm today...
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2006, 02:16:40 pm »

Lego star wars. Wow I would have never guessed! I figure that was for little kids.

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
MsLynn

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2006, 10:18:40 pm »

Quote from: DEGRUBET;426594
Neverwinter Nights 2

I love NWN, but have heard a lot of pro's and con's about NWN2. Nothing unusual about that though since most games do have tons of pro's and con's... do you like the new one? I'm wanting to get it, but will probably wait until after Christmas.

I also play BG2 ToB
BG1 Totsc
Started Morrowind but can't seem to get into it.
And.... Spider Solitaire! :grin:
DollyLlama

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2006, 06:03:07 pm »

I usually am always playing TS2..Sometimes I play it on GBA..Or PS2..Or I play Harvest Moon on GBA or PS2..Sometimes I just diddle with my Tamagotchis..Sometimes I play Grand Theft Auto on PS2..Sometimes Black and White when I've got it installed..Sometimes I play Ghost Recon just to pretend to be a sniper for awhile..Sometimes, if I can ever get my hands on it, I like Silent Hill.

Sometimes I can be co-erced into a game of Gran Turismo 4 but I always lose.

Contest Lover
         Second Place in Miss Wild West
*~*Currently in: Best Bride Spring 2008 w/ Ceridwyn Douglas*~* And Picture Perfect w/ Bronwyn McDougal*~*
SlinkyFoxx

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2007, 01:39:05 am »

The Splinter Cell series are the only other games on my pc.  I play lots of Need for Speed Most Wanted, Resident Evil 4 and I just finished Zelda Twilight Princess on my Gamecube.  Still like to fire up my N64 to play GoldenEye 007, Perfect Dark and Super Mario.  And hell, just for old times sake, I sometimes like to get out my old double screen Donkey Kong Game and Watch.
rhiamom
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2007, 06:18:03 am »

Quote from: baileybop;430883
Snood, and Snood Towers.
I got them so long ago, and I'm still playing them.

Snood is totally addictive. But mostly I play Civ 4, sometimes Civ3. I used to play 1503 AD in my PC days, I'm hoping Aspyr ports 1701AD to the Mac!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2007, 07:52:55 am »

I'm at the mid-point of playing LOZ: Twilight Princess.  That game is awesome.  You can guaruntee that when I get the Wii, I'll be buying it for that, too.  :lol:

Xinikk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2007, 10:35:48 am »

Silent Hill 4
Silent Hill 2
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Final Fantasy X (DAMN YOU SEYMOUR!!!! D;<)

RIP Davy Jones ;^;
[/SIZE]
Dread

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2007, 10:39:01 am »

Tony Hawk's Underground, Zelda Twilight Princess, and Caption the Avatar Above You.

A.S.S.
After School's Suck
See what I did?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: