Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:56:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buffing up skinny sims  (Read 17493 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2006, 12:26:05 pm »

Until programs like Rick Halle's Enhancer are updated, I was trying to figure out how to change existing sims (or Maxis default Sims) to bodybuilders.

Well, Christianlov has this new mod that allows you to change to custom skintones, in game! The mod has to be linked to specific skintones, and he'd said if anyone had any requests.........

So, I asked if he's support the bodybuilder skintones.........and he did it in less than an hour!!!!

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=203624

Now, mind you.......there're the original ones, not the fancy louis-linked ones or anything. I didn't want to push it.

The change also does not affect DNA, but of course, the mod (a cloned painting) can be used to buff up furture offspring.  Also, if the mod is removed from your downloads, the sims reverts to the regular default size.  But hey!  It's an easy way to make over your sims, and in-game no less!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 02:10:27 pm by ilikefishfood » Logged

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 05:37:59 am »

Hey, that's very interesting!! Thank you very much for letting me know, I'll have to check that. Nice option if you don't want to mess with SimPE!
Fainaboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 01:16:18 pm »

Ahmz, the link is broken?
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 02:09:35 pm »

Quote from: Fainaboy;429876
Ahmz, the link is broken?

Ooops!  Don't know what zi did wrong.  Try this http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=203624

Will edit the first post  too.  Thanks for pointing that out (Huh??).

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 07:32:33 am »

woot! that is great!  I hope there are plenty more slots :lol:

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 02:03:52 pm »

He's already added the slimmer BB and WIrelessguy's Louis-skintones, and Athletic Girl, and um.......the coyote skins.  AND....he's still taking requests!  I am so excited about the possibilities!

I am dying!  This has got to be the best mod of the year!  For sure, MTS2's server is gonna overload when word starts to spread.

Zephyrash

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 09:49:22 pm »

Get it while its hot. I have tons of old sims that I hated the skin (not every skin is purty when I get done playing with them) I've been using this and it really works for me, its fun seeing all the looks they have as you scan the skin pool,its quick and easy to locate. I give this 5 stars.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 04:44:01 pm »

I am sad to inform everyone that Christianlov seems to have retired from the community.  All of his custom objects are no longer available at MTS2, and I don't know of any other location he may have posted them.  If anyone can offer happy news about a new home he has found or an authorised archive of his work, I would greatly appreciate this.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
LadyL

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 10:49:28 am »

Quote from: beosboxboy;742292
I am sad to inform everyone that Christianlov seems to have retired from the community.  All of his custom objects are no longer available at MTS2, and I don't know of any other location he may have posted them.  If anyone can offer happy news about a new home he has found or an authorised archive of his work, I would greatly appreciate this.

Hi Beosboxboy! I know what you mean, when I couldn't find his stuff at MTS2 I  felt like my hands were being chopped off! I had come to rely on a lot of his mods for my sims you see... Anyway, just found out few days back that his downloads are now archived here:

http://files.sims2graveyard.com/christianlov/

Such a waste though, he was such a talented man! I wish him all the best!
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2007, 03:47:01 pm »

Thank you LadyL, I appreciate the information!

MARTHA63

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2008, 11:40:58 am »

I see these posts are fairly old, Someone has probably ponted this out somewhere else, but for anyone who looks here, I believe Christianlov is back at MTS2.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: