Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 11:47:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Noah- my last one  (Read 19947 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« on: November 16, 2006, 04:11:14 pm »

I recommend installing my sims with CLEAN INSTALLER .
I have all expansion and stuff packs and if you install with clean installer , you should not have any problems even if you do not have all extra packs in your game.
http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/' target='_blank'>Download CLEAN INSTALLER here

This is the last non celeb sim I will be sharing here or anywhere else due to my sims being tweaked/copied a little too often. (and other stuff too) Sad
Hope you Like him.
Love Neen
x

Skin wireless guy/Louis
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=384500#post384500
Eyes me
Bald head Maxis
Lips and Brows Helaene
http://www.helaene.com
Clothes Wireless guy
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=24098
Hot Bod By Marvine and Beosboxboy
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=8701

* Neen(rock_chick)Noah.zip (8656 KB - downloaded 1378 times.)

* noah1.jpg (193.27 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1116 times.)

* noah.jpg (179.14 KB, 579x450 - viewed 1126 times.)

* noah2.jpg (264.1 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1103 times.)

* noah3.jpg (183.17 KB, 600x450 - viewed 885 times.)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 02:52:34 pm by ~Marvine~ » Logged

Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 04:29:15 pm »

OMG he is amazing! Im so sorry to see you wont be sharing sims no more! Sad

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
DEGRUBET

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 04:37:28 pm »

Dear Neen

I have always been a huge fan of your Sims and I am very sad that you have to stop sharing your unike "persons". But I do understand you. I am not at all able to make a Sim that would be good enough to download, but even my miserable creations are my "children" and I do the best I can to make them as good as possible. I would hate to see someone upload my work and claim it for their own. I know other talents feel as you do. It is just sad for us, who don't have the creative gift, that some persons (who don't know the difference between "mine and yours") destroy our chances to play with your beautiful boys and girls. Thank you for all the joy your creations have brought me.

Hugs.

Bente
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 04:51:52 pm »

Thank you Innocent , and Bente , Thank you for such a lovely comment too, I do appreciate your words.. I have 59 of my sims on my site , so that should keep everyone going for a bit xxx
If you spot a sim of mine you would like in any pics / stories etc from now on or have a particular sim you need don't hesitate to PM me , I will email them to you x Much love  x

DLMulsow
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 05:05:23 pm »

Wow, Neen!  He is very beautiful!  He even bares a resemblance to my Taye Diggs Sim.  I've built a few Sims myself, none as good as yours, but I've never really looked to see if anyone has "hijacked" them.  How do you tell?  Anyway, it's a shame you feel you can no longer share your talents.  I hope you will reconsider after some time.  It just sux that a few jerks who steal will ruin it for the rest of us...
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 05:11:03 pm »

Thanks very much xx I actually modelled him on Tyson Beckford to get the bone structure right. Your Taye is awesome...I know how much work goes into a good likeness like that...endless adjustments!!! xx

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 05:54:47 pm »

Neen he is gorgeous! Sorry someone has been jacking your stuff.
susaninsturgis

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 06:14:25 pm »

Neen he's beautifuul, I have been DLing all your sims for my Game. Im sad, that people are stealing!!! A lot of us out here just DL and play, we dont create we just play, and its like we get punished by the thieves. Well I hope evetually, you will return to creating, you will be missed. Thank you for all your wonderful creations .
Sweetdey26

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 06:32:47 pm »

WOW! Yummy!

Judging on InSIMenator.net and loving every minute!:hammer:
Found Love...Blessed in every way...
Friends, Fun, & Sims SimsSkirts Family
Real Friends, Real Fun, Real Sims 2
Liv

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2006, 06:33:00 pm »

Yep, he's a hunk alright!

1ST Mr./Miss Multitalent with Midori Emerson . 1ST Real World Skkylar Emerson . 1ST Married by Simmerica- Jason and Darla Miller . 1ST Bachelor Malibu- Roshanda Gardner

My Sims

Chapters 1 and 2 Available Now!
kenji
Smallville Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2006, 06:41:34 pm »

Great job. Thanx for sharing!

~kenji

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift.
-Lana Lang

"Then they dragged you in here kicking and screaming, because you claimed you saw a man with super powers swipe a bullet out of thin air...."
-Lex Luthor
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2006, 07:34:16 pm »

He is delicious!  I've totally fallen in love with your gourgeous Sims! I am so sorry, you're not ging to share an more of your delectable hunks, but I totally understand your decision.  Thank you so much.

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Jolee

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2006, 08:34:23 pm »

Hi RockChick. He is so Cute! I am so sry to hear someone or someones are stealing Your Work. Your Sims are Amazing!!! I don't know how people live with theirselves knowing that they take from others. They certainly have no morals. Take care and all my best to You. Jolee

Animals are really Little People in disguise...:group hu:
simfan432

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2006, 09:05:40 pm »

some peopel will be jerks in the community no-matter what,
but don't let them get you down.

:muahaha:~~Simfan~~
Pixflix

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 09:30:03 pm »

You always have made the best looking men sims
I think its just a given now that everything is copied.I do wish you would change your mind and take it as flattery but great job and Thank you  for sharing ,your sims are my breeders Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: