Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 07:44:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Noah- my last one  (Read 19898 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
keirra

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2006, 09:59:54 pm »

Beautiful.  Your sims are amazing.  Your creations will be missed.  Thanks for sharing.
msongbirdy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2006, 08:18:26 am »

I have loved your Sims from the first I saw on MTS2  quite a while ago.  I was thrilled whenI found your site.  Now I have Mostly your Sims in my neighborhood and I am so sad to know I will have no more new people moving in....
Merrick.Khayman

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2006, 10:29:06 am »

Im am so sorry that you will not be making anymore more sims i just love all of your contributions. Noah is  great thanks for sharing.

Merrick
Reniuszka0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2006, 12:16:42 pm »

I have no words.....WOW!:wav:
MrBloc

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2006, 01:22:48 pm »

quite the hottie!   awesome!  <3 Thank youuu~*
megawarrior

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2006, 04:02:47 pm »

somebody always has to ruin a good thing. Sad <_< Oh well.....

This sim is great. Thanks so much.
pamala

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2006, 06:08:36 pm »

He is so handsome.  I am sorry that you won't be making new Sims for us.  Thank you.
platinum

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2006, 05:03:35 am »

:clapp:

This is an original work of art`’
Thank you so much!

Side Note -
Sorry to hear this is your last Celeb.
Those with out talent copied others; try to look like others, act like others!
They have NO self worth.

I cannot help but to feel pity for them, for they will forever be lost`
Thinking they got away with it being what they are simply not`’

You have worked so hard to bring to us the best of the best :love2:
So I understand.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart`
For the joy, you have given to me!
G`

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2006, 06:03:28 am »

firtly thank you what has been about a year of the consistently hottest guys in my game, secondly, thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us all so freely, thrirdly thank you for using marvin & my meshes so often in your creations, and lastly thank you for sharing so much of your work through InSIM.  I really want to take a piece of rebar to the hands of the people that are bunging up my supply of hot guys for my hot guy addiction.  The number of artists that are being ripped off really annoys me.  I don't care if people rip-off my textures, I expect them to, because I understand you start with something you know works when you are just starting.  But to rip off the labour of hours of construction, the decision making processes, the meticulous precision with the sloppy BodyShop tools, and the creative vision that are needed to make something so complex as a beautiful Sim is just too much.  I so understand you desire to not share your guys with us because of these waffle-jackers, but I hope that you will be secure enough in your superior skills to see that these fools have the creative genius of a steel pipe, they just transmit your work to a larger audience and they cannot perform the miracles you can, so eventually they will be trapped by their own lies and deceits.

I hope you will reconsider in a month or two.  You are an artist.  You will not be as happy without the sharing and showing off of your work.  *hugs*  if you change your mind, I will be right here waiting, hungry as ever for more hot Sim guys!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
pcontrol1

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2006, 09:44:39 am »

He's so hot he makes me want to be a Sim.
Zephyrash

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2006, 01:08:16 am »

I'm going to say something... after reading your post and the follow ups by others I feel horrible for you. I dont download just any sim that catches my eye, I download the most beautiful well crafted Sims I can find because I want their genetics in my game. My game is a presonal record of what pleases me and what pleases me is the way my Sims are constantly becoming more pleasing to the eye through the use of CC. I might find the most perfectly sculpted mouth on one Sim and breed him with one of mine just to get that mouth into the "DNA" of my genetic line. In the beginning I had some monsters in my game with elven eyes, protuding ears and yet they carried some beautiful charictarisics that they passed on to make my guys the way they look today. I'm sorry if I ruined anything for you or made you feel stolen from. If it is me who has driven you to quit the team I am truly sorry as I am sure I have played your guys in my game an have uploaded those I consider the most perfect as a born in game sim. I use that method almost completely. So if the way I have played has hurt you I am deeply sorry. If you find I am quilty I will remove them from my uploads over at InSIMadult
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 09:52:02 am by ~Marvine~ » Logged
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2006, 02:20:44 am »

Thank you every one xxx
Platinum, Beosboxboy and all who wrote such lovely comments,  you're so kind xxx I will gladly email sims to you and others who pm me . I have a lot of real life distress at present and just got a bit down... haven't let it get to me before. You're right , I daresay I will share more at a later date. x
Dear Zephyrash , You're so sweet...it's not you don't worry xxx

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2006, 09:55:56 am »

Zephyrash, I am pretty sure I know the sort of thief she means - the ones who change a hair or outfit and upload somewhere else or otherwise claim they made the Sim.  You always give credit, and as far as I know, are a very decent fellow.  Not at all the sort to take item A, change nothing, post item A on another forum or web site as your own work.  And then there is the Exchange...

I can't even say anything about the Exchange, it makes me start cursing and I won't stop for 30 minutes.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Ms. Simbodies

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2006, 10:17:08 am »

Neen.......say it isn't so!!!!! I have so admired your work in my short time here and although I do make my own sims, I can only aspire to reach the level you've achieved with your craftmanship. I cannot for the life of me understand any pleasure that a thief might feel for stealing something and claiming it as their own, knowing full well that they had no part in it's creation.

Ah well, I'd given up believing in most people along time ago anyway.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 10:41:16 pm by Ms. Simbodies » Logged

Ms. Simbodies/Terri
get my creations at http://www.dlmulsowssim-antics.com
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2006, 07:36:32 pm »

Thanks to all you lovely people that I know appreciate what I have tried to do xxx
I thought I would have a pic thread here for those genuinely interested in my sims to view and request sims direct

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=433750#post433750

Maybe this will be a short term answer

xxx Love Neen xxx

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: