Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:00:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 42
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Your Favorite Sim Families  (Read 225714 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
stsarina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #405 on: December 04, 2007, 04:37:04 pm »

The Jaghdar family - Lucas, Roxy and their twins Malachi and Zoey. Baby bump makes 5; just made an appearance before the 'shoot' started.

Hannah x
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 04:59:04 pm by stsarina » Logged
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #406 on: December 05, 2007, 04:36:59 am »

My self sim's whole extended family:

(left to right)
In back are the adults - me and Jake, David-Jacob and Erica, and Erica's dad and step-mom Travis and Taylor

The kids in the middle are - DJ and Erica's little girl Rayanne and the twins Andy and Ellie

On the ground are - the twins Olivia and Katherine, Travis and Taylor's daughter Stephanie and in front of her is her son Jack

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 05, 2007, 06:49:14 pm »

Bre, your family is so big. I love it! I like big families.
awtm10

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 05, 2007, 09:29:03 pm »

I love em too! Just not loading them, lol I have to find a way to make my computer faster. Til then, a small house suits

Bartholomew's Kids
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 07, 2007, 01:43:10 am »

My self sim's super HUGE family....
Sorry about the pictures. I don't know what happened to the clothes. Dx

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 07, 2007, 01:45:38 am »

wow these families look great, I'll add my own as soon as I get some time off from work Smiley.

b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: December 08, 2007, 12:29:54 pm »

Thanks sliim. My family went from two to about 22(Can't forget the dogs). =)
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 10, 2007, 09:31:49 am »

LOL! ^^ That's cute!

It's A Family Affair @ Sim State University!

Slapdance anyone??

Love ya Dad. (sim granddaughter Makeya kissing her dad, my sim son Bret)

WooHoo, all of these are in University? I got some serious playing to do.

Breaking the pic down:
My sim son Bret's family left to right: Makeya, Bret, wife Meadow and in the middle, Seth.

Sim son Chet's kids left to right: Colin, TaChi, Orion, Chet, wife Haiku and upfront, Ciara.

Makeya went on an outing with Auntie Reenae, and guess who they saw:

My self sim! Makeya ran to grannie and gave her a hug! Then gossiped about her mom to grandma. LOL  Meadow and Makeya are getting along better now.

Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: December 10, 2007, 04:47:49 pm »

LOL, thanks I will need it! Didn't Makeya grow up cute? I just love posing her.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 10, 2007, 06:05:36 pm »

I wanted something different, but I didn't know what, til I took my time while changing her hairstyle, and saw that one. I was like "hmmm, I haven't used this in a while" and when I looked at her, I thought wow! Perfect! LOL

I really loved looking at their genetics in SimPE. Makeya's dominate genes are just like my self-sim's except the skin color. Maybe she will pass it on. Cheesy
I looked at Adrian's and Reenae's, and I was pleasantly surprised that Reenae's genes are comparable with her dad Ken's genes except for skintone, eyecolor, and shape. Adrian's dominate genes are a mix of Neicy and Ken with skin tone from Morgan. His dominate eye color is Ken's, so he will be passing it on. I hope.  Thanks for turning me on to that, Sliim.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 06:08:13 pm by lewisb40 » Logged

ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 11, 2007, 03:27:44 am »

Quote from: lewisb40;1060824
I wanted something different, but I didn't know what, til I took my time while changing her hairstyle, and saw that one. I was like "hmmm, I haven't used this in a while" and when I looked at her, I thought wow! Perfect! LOL

I really loved looking at their genetics in SimPE. Makeya's dominate genes are just like my self-sim's except the skin color. Maybe she will pass it on. Cheesy
I looked at Adrian's and Reenae's, and I was pleasantly surprised that Reenae's genes are comparable with her dad Ken's genes except for skintone, eyecolor, and shape. Adrian's dominate genes are a mix of Neicy and Ken with skin tone from Morgan. His dominate eye color is Ken's, so he will be passing it on. I hope.  Thanks for turning me on to that, Sliim.

i just downloaded simPe- but i have bon voyage and so  is there anyway it will work for me- cause im dying to extract a sim!

p.s i love your contrabutions to this thread- the pictures always have such a good feel to them

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: December 11, 2007, 04:21:51 am »

I have Bon Voyage also, so I can't use the one for Seasons. It will not load up the neighborhood.  I went to MATY to get a beta version from a person in the QA. The link: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,9907.25.html  4th post down. Thanks for the nice comment.

ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 11, 2007, 12:21:10 pm »

aww tanks! hopefully now i shall be able to use it for my own destructive needs.... errr not really LOL!
so yep i have downloaded thank you- but how on earth do you figure out which is their dominant and recessive stuff when its just a bunch of numberss?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 12:50:50 pm by ktggoodnight » Logged

[/COLOR]
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 11, 2007, 02:24:25 pm »

I just started off with one person, look at their DNA, then compare with others in the family. They are all numbers, and when you pull up DNA, that file stays til you X it out. Hope that helps.

ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 11, 2007, 05:00:30 pm »

Quote from: lewisb40;1061528
I just started off with one person, look at their DNA, then compare with others in the family. They are all numbers, and when you pull up DNA, that file stays til you X it out. Hope that helps.

yeah i kinda figured once i had a couple of members of sims up! thank you.... also one more question........(( i really cant find the damn tutorial)) do you know how to see the custom content on the sim? like its makeup and skin??

p.s im too scared to make a self sim and play out my sim life LOL!

[/COLOR]
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 42
  Print  

Jump to: