Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 03:36:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 42
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Your Favorite Sim Families  (Read 226028 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mari-artika

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: February 28, 2008, 10:46:12 pm »

Lovely families guys Smiley

Mari
"Nothing is inevitable. The future is not written in stone."
[/I]
Ark_Sky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #496 on: February 29, 2008, 12:21:56 am »

This picture sucks so bad...but oh well,I love these guys!

XD no girls in this generation...

bubbleballet

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: April 02, 2008, 06:43:30 pm »

The first two are david and kami, the second and jenifer and brian, the third two are haden and patric, the fourth two are billy gillian , (haden and patric) and after them are matthew and yumi. then yumi and matthews twins, then jenifer and brian's adopted daughter, then kami and david's daughter and then haden and patrics son.
courtneybby
my cat eats wooden tables

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 16, 2008, 03:36:24 am »

The Montgomerie family:
The mum is Lynda, the dad is Dean, and little James is the one with the oxygen tube (in my game, he has cancer)

DraculaBiscuits

View Profile WWW
« Reply #499 on: April 17, 2008, 03:25:48 pm »

A family i did for me and my boyfriend. i later decided to add elders to the family to enlarge it. didnt want children for our sims yet :pThe family name is Satanico. elder sims: Sir Diabo , Madamn Mau, (our sims) Lord Axel Lucifer, Lady Violetta Rose. i do look forward to seeing what our sim children will look like tongue.

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/Graymagick/?action=view¤t=Screenshot.jpg" target="_blank">http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/Graymagick/Screenshot.jpg" border="0" alt="The Satanico family">

My DeviantArt album<br />http://decomposedrose.deviantart.com/<br /><br />come see my simmies here!!<br /><br />http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=9
Karla!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #500 on: April 17, 2008, 04:52:33 pm »

My fave family right now Smiley mommy: Kristina daddy: Emmanuel Tot: Naomi
http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh51/karla0924/?action=view¤t=snapshot_74feaae6_150cde66.jpg" target="_blank">http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh51/karla0924/snapshot_74feaae6_150cde66.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

juniormints74

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: May 15, 2008, 08:42:26 am »

Aww, what an adorable family, Karla! :sunny:

Life is beautiful......take time to savor it.
hiiammregg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #502 on: May 16, 2008, 07:31:04 am »

DraculaBiscuits I <3 your family they r sooooooo COOL!

the wootwoot family (dont ask)

zach (black) phil (red) cant remember all their names will edit when i doo
cant remember these ones name but they r cool

dats them all!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 07:33:13 am by hiiammregg » Logged

juniormints74

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: May 24, 2008, 08:36:30 am »

Here is a picture of Graham and [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Nadia Nichols, along with their seven children from oldest to youngest:[/COLOR]

Aidan (blue & white shirt), Brennan (orange shirt), Lydia (standing in pink & white shirt), Sydney (sitting in light pink shirt), [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Eric[/COLOR] (standing in black shirt), [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Nyia[/COLOR] (standing toddler), and Phoebe (sitting toddler).

Life is beautiful......take time to savor it.
hiiammregg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #504 on: May 24, 2008, 08:49:07 am »

aww cool pic juniormints

xXevermore

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 03, 2008, 11:21:38 pm »

Jillie and Oliver Walker with new baby Alice.
First family snapshot. Smiley

unheardwisdom

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 04, 2008, 07:00:45 am »

The Oversized  Chandler Family from elders to tots

Names from left to right... i hope i have them right
Back row- Kimora Fuchs, Kindle Orbit, Jamie Chandler-founder, Alec Chandler-founder, Kina Chandler, Jacob Sawyers
Next row- Violet Sawyers, Kahlil Sawyers, T'kale Orbit, Kylee Robins, Heath Robins, Kyra Chandler, Elizabeth Fuchs, Evan Chandler
Next row- Kruz Orbit, Kendra Chandler, Kevin Chandler, Kodi Robins, Katie Orbit
Front row- Kyria Fuchs, Krista Orbit, Kiden Fuchs, Kynthia Fuchs
((there is anaming thing in the family yay for k's))

My self sim Jamie and her husband Alec and their children
L to R Back Row- Kindle Orbit, Jamie Chandler, Alec Chandler, Kyra Chandler
First Row- Kahlil Sawyers, Kina Chandler, Kimora Fuchs, Kylee Fuchs

This world is a cruel place, and we're here only to lose so before life tears us apart let
death bless me with you.
Nat

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 04, 2008, 12:12:45 pm »

I'm gonna have so much fun with my latest family .. mwhahahahaa

When Hallam Phipps brought Grace Wheelan home to meet his family and friends he didn't quite get the reaction he had hoped. Instead they told him she'd bring him nothing but heartache, she was a goldigger and he'd best get shut of her real fast.

The thing about Hallam is he makes up his own mind, he's what you'd call an independent thinker and to him Grace was everything a woman should be. She was feminine, beautiful, took a pride in her appearance and her temperament was as fiery as her hair.

He also realised she had her faults,but then who didn't and he respected the fact that Grace was the first to admit them. On their first date she had told him outright she was looking for someone to keep her in the style to which she though she should be accustomed. She would cook and clean and make a home he would be proud of. She would schmooze whoever she needed so he could climb up that career ladder and all she asked in return was to be able to not work and have a lifestyle that befitted her hobbies... shopping,lunching with the girls, dinner parties, tennis and holidays.

Now Hallam wasn't a stupid man and he knew what he was letting himself in for, but he thought Grace was just right for him and he agreed... with a few conditions of his own.

He set Grace's spending allowance and she had to stick to it, any major purchasing decisions had to be joint, she stayed faithful as did he and the final condition.... she had his kids, at least 3.

Grace was fine with the first 3 rules, Hallam had a good job and the potential to rise to the top, he was also a generous guy, but sensible enough to reign her in which she knew she needed. He was far from a pushover and Grace respected that. The one sticking point was kids... they were cute and all but Grace hadn't really factored dirty nappies, crying babies and a lifetime of putting someone else first, nevermind 3 someones. Just think what it would do to her size 6 figure!!

Within a few weeks a compromise had been reached, the details of which involved nannies, maids, personal trainers and a 40% rise in Grace's allowance per kid. Hallam politely told the people who cared for him to stuff it and off they went into the sunset.

20 years and 3 kids later Hallam thought he had got himself a pretty good deal. Grace had delivered her side and they had also grown to love each other more than he ever thought they could and Grace had even grown maternal in her odd little way. He had a family he adored and life couldn't be any more perfect

mwahahahahahhahahaha! :chainsaw:

Now when Hallam said life is perfect he might have had his rose tinted specs on... I mean take the kids

The eldest Thierry is fine..

intelligent, cutish, but a bit of a wuss at times and not much in the way of social skills, hopefully he will grow out of that

It's Jack that's the problem. He's not the sharpest tool in the box

His fave hobby is staring at his finger and then trying to move it before he notices it!!!

He also bullies Thierry rotten

When Daddy is around he plays it angelic and he is Mummy's favourite as he also like to shop and look good

Daddy's gal Xenya also has a bit of a sadistic streak. Her parents just think she loves nature and she does..

after she catches her butterflies and bugs she likes to take them up to her room and see how long they can survive whilst she pulls off their legs and wings... slowly

hiiammregg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #508 on: June 04, 2008, 12:50:02 pm »

wisdom: i love the first pic!

her hair is beautiful

i have recently got into using red and brown hair

my sims used to be the biggest goths ever :L:L

no_air08

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 04, 2008, 01:13:25 pm »

nhayes17:: Gorgeous sims Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 42