Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:38:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 42
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Your Favorite Sim Families  (Read 222794 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Kadi

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: January 07, 2008, 11:16:07 pm »

Here's a bunch of shots of the Haire family

Caitlyn, Jeremy, and Aurora with baby #2 on the way

Here's some of Aurora and Caitlyn

I'm actually seventeen peoples!!
stsarina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #451 on: January 09, 2008, 10:15:42 am »

Caitlyn is so cute!

Here's the Balboas on their way to a family wedding; dad Marco holding toddler Hugo, mum Zoey and Luis at the front.

Hannah x
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #452 on: January 09, 2008, 01:28:03 pm »

hello

here some of my sims family

enjoy

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
gethane

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 09, 2008, 04:10:46 pm »

Kyle walker (one laying in front) is my favorite sim to date. He's been in my SimLife since Mayish 2006. Alas, after a full life, he will be meeting Grimmy before too much longer. His family is my favorite family.

stsarina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #454 on: January 12, 2008, 09:36:02 am »

Apologies for spamming this family so much, but I *love* them muchly!

An update on the Balboas - Hugo is now a child, Miley has joined them and baby number 4 is on the way...

Guess who got all the playful points?!

Hannah x
DiamonteGirl

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 12, 2008, 09:46:57 am »

They're so amazing together! Miley is a cutie and her brother next to her is my favourite Cheesy

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #456 on: January 14, 2008, 02:06:10 am »

:smile bi:  Really cute pics, Four!  The boys are absolutely gorgeous!  :smile bi: And your self-sim is pretty, too.  Wink

Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 14, 2008, 04:37:10 am »

OMG! Those families are really amazing!

Meet Yanca Gonçalves family

FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 14, 2008, 02:58:16 pm »

Thanks, Tenshii! It's the first time I made my selfsim.  The likeness it carries is good enough, i.e. my brown hair, hazel eyes, light skin, my slightly chubby cheeks, and my proclivity to getting sunburns.  It's uncanny. :toothy5:

FourTSeven's Sims
The scientists said it only infects the mind//The little boy said it only infects the girls
The Preacher man said it's gonna kill off the soul//A bum said it's gonna kill the whole wide world
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 14, 2008, 03:38:31 pm »

They're lovely, Nyane!

From left to right: Holly, Rick and Leah Vine.
FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 14, 2008, 03:40:07 pm »

Thanks! I'm happy to have another family after I lost Law and his family.  This family, however, has "Try for Baby" turned off, so any children are pleasant surprises.

Oh, and I'm often mistaken for a middle schooler.  About three people in the span of a month or so thought I was still in 8th grade, or something. I'm starting to wonder when I'll look my age.  Hopefully, when I turn 30 in nine years, I won't all of a sudden look ten years older.

Nyane, I love that pool shot.

FourTSeven's Sims
The scientists said it only infects the mind//The little boy said it only infects the girls
The Preacher man said it's gonna kill off the soul//A bum said it's gonna kill the whole wide world
mari-artika

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 14, 2008, 11:11:52 pm »

Such great families here...I've been looking all the way through the thread...It took me ages :laugh: But it was worthy...So many beautiful Sims :love4:

Mari
"Nothing is inevitable. The future is not written in stone."
[/I]
FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 14, 2008, 11:38:44 pm »

Woo, at least I'm not the only one looking seven years my junior.  I do, however, enjoy seeing the looks of shock and embarrassment on the people's faces when I correct them.

Adult women always tell me that I'll appreciate the fact that I look young when I get older, but I'm always thinking, not if I still look 14 when I'm fifty. I don't want to pull an Emmanuel Lewis or something.

FourTSeven's Sims
mari-artika

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: January 15, 2008, 12:26:06 am »

I'm 18...sometimes people think I'm 14 and other times like 22 or something...oh well...I think I'm not the problem...the other ones just aren't good guessing ages LOL

My mother is 39 and we almost daily are mistaken to be sisters or friends/co-workers...but she likes it (obviously XD).
I think the "looking younger syndrom" (at least is a good symdrom XD) runs in my family...my grandmothers and my aunts all look younger. Me and my cousins, I guess we look our ages...but still we are 18, 19 and 11, so...LOL
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 12:27:09 am by mari-artika » Logged

Mari
"Nothing is inevitable. The future is not written in stone."
[/I]
Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 15, 2008, 02:10:31 pm »

Thanks guys!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 42
  Print  

Jump to: