Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 09:17:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: "Spooky" KSK V3 TASTY Defaults!!!  (Read 33612 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
natalie4tkd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2006, 04:33:09 pm »

i love these Smiley. thank you. can't wait to use them Cheesy

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life"- Muhammed Ali
amythestfenix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2006, 06:53:03 pm »

These are currently my favorite skins so I am thrilled to have them as defaults! Thanks so much:)
mamxnb

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2006, 05:28:30 pm »

so how do i use then skintones? im  confused  again .  there are genetics versions and  default version  , both have the exact same skintones i take it. so if i want all maxis to be   the tastiest i use the default . i got that right. but the genetics thing umm .  do i put them in folders too same time same place as default ?
 or is it  just one set at a time.  i suppose i could find that in  posting somewhere but   will only get more confused i think . this maybe a good time to give  little pointers heh. thanks very much for updateing and posting , mamx
Moon Jaguar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2006, 05:54:10 pm »

Quote from: mamxnb;450770
so how do i use then skintones? im  confused  again .  there are genetics versions and  default version  , both have the exact same skintones i take it. so if i want all maxis to be   the tastiest i use the default . i got that right. but the genetics thing umm .  do i put them in folders too same time same place as default ?
 or is it  just one set at a time.  i suppose i could find that in  posting somewhere but   will only get more confused i think . this maybe a good time to give  little pointers heh. thanks very much for updateing and posting , mamx

You put them in your Downloads folder and they'll replace the default Maxis.  If you don't want to use the Tasty defaults, delete them from Downloads and the Maxis skins will return to default state and all the townies and Maxis sims will be back to Maxis skins.

Hope this helps, I'm not a very clear explainer.

Your pomona is very extinct
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2006, 04:33:17 am »

OK. Defaults will make all townies have the skins, and you can choose which sims to give the skins to.

Non-defaults can be used when you don't want your townies to have the skins, and you can still choose which sims to give the skins to.

Yes, you can run both at the same time, there won't be a problem with it.

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
megawarrior

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2006, 07:31:15 pm »

all I have to say is like these are the best looking skins I've ever seen. Seriously. And now I can finally make good sims with your skins. I had a very hard time making sims with the other versions. -_-
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2006, 06:29:35 am »

Yes, the other versions sucked. The guys look much sexier in these skins Tongue :lol:

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Agzee

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2006, 02:47:14 pm »

these are great thanks
MsMacDugle

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2007, 01:12:44 pm »

:welcome: Hello, I'm a sims addict:group hu: ...I can change, if I have to I guess, but I don't wanna :coffee:DeBRA
missaaliyah

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2007, 10:04:45 am »

They are so beautiful, are they anatomically correct?
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2007, 12:29:48 pm »

Quote from: missaaliyah;521482
They are so beautiful, are they anatomically correct?

Thankyou! Sorry, not these ones posted on this website. Try a different website Wink OH! *BUT* only if you like perving on guys!!! If you like females that way, don't bother, you'll be disappointed, they will be the same as here.

DebWillDo

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2007, 11:54:05 am »

Quote from: KnightSkyKyte;451591
OK. Defaults will make all townies have the skins, and you can choose which sims to give the skins to.

Non-defaults can be used when you don't want your townies to have the skins, and you can still choose which sims to give the skins to.

Yes, you can run both at the same time, there won't be a problem with it.

Wow!! This set of skins are wonderful!:cyclopsa:
 I love the fact that I can make those townies look more realistic`
  You, KSK are a talented genius! Thanks so much. Cheesy

"No revenge is more honorable than the one not taken.":walk:
LauSim

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 09:53:22 am »

Nice job. My sims, bored by their tasteless default Maxis skins thank you ^^ .

Will you ever make some tatooed ones?

Anyway, thank you for your hard work Smiley .
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 10:02:06 am by LauSim » Logged
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2007, 02:34:13 am »

LauSim, if someone wanted to make a tattooed version, they can with credit providing they follow the rules outlined in the original thread. Wink

Fallenangelohio, I never heard of default skintones slowing anyone's game down...

evil`a

*damned thing*

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2007, 04:07:35 am »

nice job!

~ FUSIONS ALRIGHT~
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: