Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 06:22:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Deeply The End  (Read 159665 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
ktj

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: March 12, 2007, 08:35:11 pm »

amazing update flid! kill ethan already!
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: March 12, 2007, 08:36:36 pm »

yesss.. Love the Update Smiley

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: March 12, 2007, 08:44:38 pm »

Awesome update!!! Now, more!!!!!!!! Tongue
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: March 12, 2007, 09:41:12 pm »

Just when we thought it was getting better... it all comes crashing down with a violent 'thud'. Gosh darn it flid, you had better update soon or we'll grab our torches and pitchforks.

Glad to see you're feeling better though. Cheesy
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: March 12, 2007, 10:08:16 pm »

UPDATEEE!!!!!

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
Veckah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #620 on: March 13, 2007, 12:07:39 pm »

*whimper*

kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: March 13, 2007, 03:37:06 pm »

Warning I have message from invisible xalterians. They have informed that Flid is evil. Both Deli workers on 25th street and the pizza delivery people will not talk to me... By the way does any one knows what a restraining order is?

Any ways Flid please update soon.......

Sanity sliiiiippppiiinnngggg awwwwaaaayyyyyy..........

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: March 13, 2007, 03:59:45 pm »

Kathwynn its already long gone
lol j/k

UPDATE!!!

LAX is whats up.
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: March 13, 2007, 11:22:35 pm »

flid Sad

Imma boycott you if you hurt Robin

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: March 14, 2007, 08:54:56 am »

Why is it that I must agree with bungee all the time?? I have no idea...but yet, I agree...

"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: March 14, 2007, 08:51:38 pm »

Quote from: babyblueheart;627560
Why is it that I must agree with bungee all the time?? I have no idea...but yet, I agree...

Because you're smart :P

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: March 14, 2007, 11:21:08 pm »

Well, thank you!! Cheesy

Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: March 18, 2007, 02:10:43 pm »

Well this is interesting...I see I was right....back on pg.15 i mentioned about the twin son being part of it....Which we all know now is Luke...and at one point i did think Melody was some how connected to Morgan...with her showing herself to Vanessa..i mean what would have been the point...Anyways i haven't checked this story since pg.19...that way i don't get as desperate for an update as u all...must say some great turns transpired since...also the satisfaction of guessing some of it...So u mentioned already killing some people awhile back and now Melody is dead...no great loss there..So how many did u say ? well i believe Vanessa is already pregnant with the child u said she will have...so she definately isn't one of them who dies...and i think the child is Mark's...Being u said Keller will die...he is going to show up where he will meet the end...but will find out about Robin being his daughter before hand...i also think either Cade or Mia will be killed due to the fact the twins hated her for given them up...or possibly both....Nah take that back...Cade will be the one and Mia will remain alive due to the fact she has been around since day one and made to suffer thru all of this...i think the plan would be to continue her suffering...Cuz now she has lost another daughter and i also believe a son shortly Ethan....Even tho she gave away the twins, a mother stills has a connection to her child...and of course i think Luke will get away so he can watch how his mother will suffer some more...and eventually he will show up again to haunt Robin and her future family....well now that i have put in my analysis of the story i sit back and wait for it to unfold...

BEV
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: March 19, 2007, 01:01:51 am »

I just don't know what I think will happen. I'm too scared. -hides in corner and waits for update-
vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #629 on: March 19, 2007, 12:49:05 pm »

Great cliffhanger!

For a few nice downloads, visit our site, http://gangstersims.com.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: