Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 11:14:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Deeply The End  (Read 159025 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #765 on: May 02, 2007, 06:02:17 pm »

*sniff, sniff*

Who's chopping onions?

But in all seriousness, that was a wonderful ending Flid, and we're expecting another story. Tongue
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: May 02, 2007, 09:10:36 pm »

OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD!!!! AHHHHH!!!
yay for Mark!

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #767 on: May 07, 2007, 06:05:09 am »

I'm already picturing their first after-marriage-fight... it makes me weep with joy. I'm so proud of them.:hiding:

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
Bloody_Tears

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: May 10, 2007, 06:27:06 am »

Hey Flid. Two things, first I want to congratulate you on yet another specacular story. I will admit that the last part had me crying. Pure brilliant! The second is that when I've gone to extract the Vanessa,Keller and Mark package from the sims2uk site, I get a message telling me that the file is corrupted. I would really love to put them both in my game, so any help with this would be most appreciated.

"I am become Death, destroyer of worlds" Oppenheimer, taken from The Bhagavad Gita.
shc

View Profile
« Reply #769 on: August 06, 2007, 03:14:45 pm »

um.......

Whatever happened to Alex and her kids? Did they die too?
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #770 on: August 16, 2007, 05:48:20 pm »

Nope that bits in the uncut version lol, Ethan made sure they were out of the way.

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
SuperPan

View Profile
« Reply #771 on: January 02, 2008, 08:09:34 am »

I loved your story. I'm hoping to read a new one real soon!
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #772 on: January 02, 2008, 10:50:35 am »

Final Life is my newsest story tough I need to update it Smiley

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #773 on: January 02, 2008, 10:56:29 am »

Thank you for a great story:)

Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: January 06, 2008, 12:21:50 pm »

YES!!!  BEST STORY EVER!!!!  :bawl:  it makes me cry!!!  And I lurved that last picture!!!  Go MARK Go MARK!!!  I was on his team the whole way (okay, that's a lie...)  
And when this story started I was like, "Hm...I bet Melody's gonna show her stinking face in this one too...*grumble*"  But Ethan!!!  I loved Ethan!!!  Oh...When he was a lovely little toddler and an adorable little boy selling lemonade?  
Oh, and I have this feeling that Mia was already dead when this story started.  We didn't see her once.  Oh well.  
Touching story, and now that I read it, onto the next!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Medagic

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
babygirl250185

View Profile
« Reply #775 on: January 07, 2008, 04:54:08 pm »

Hey Flid i read both your story's andi loved it i read it in 3 hours love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,
sweet)little_an
« Reply #776 on: January 21, 2008, 04:38:45 pm »

I know who the guy is it has to be Keller cus when keller kissed vennessa he tikkled her nose, and when venessas daughter came in when she said she called the copes she said that the guy tickled her nose!!! so am i right?Huh?
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #777 on: January 21, 2008, 05:29:05 pm »

its written to the end,so you can see who it was...dont want to spoil it for you Smiley

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #778 on: January 23, 2008, 07:53:44 pm »

Hey guys!!Sorry I am way too late reading this.But I just finished and I have to say my face pink.I laughed at everything.Way to go Flid!Maybe Flid has turned to the Good side.Wait,just by saying that maybe I just ruined that chance of Flid going good.Nobody kill me!I beg of you all!I have nothing to do with this.I read start to finish.I am going read Alone and A Father's Sacrifice.But,I do agree with everyone that Flid is way too evil and most likely Flid never meant it to be a happy ending and the good twin came on and took over and the real one went on vacation for a while somewhere far from a computer.
Any theories?

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #779 on: January 23, 2008, 08:09:28 pm »

alone is suuuuuuuper long
but it was good :]

LAX is whats up.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53
  Print  

Jump to: