Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 12:47:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Deeply The End  (Read 159698 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: February 08, 2007, 05:34:03 pm »

So. Flid, Update?!? Tongue And, I think we need to do a poll, who should die.
ktj

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 09, 2007, 01:29:05 am »

I just got back from my holiday. Over ONE MONTH - and this is all i come back to find?!?!?!?! UPDATE PLZZ! And then I won't be upset anymore.

Oh and, I use to be a Keller fan but now I'm a Mark fan. Let Mark live! i beg you :worship:
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 09, 2007, 07:37:43 pm »

Quote from: ktj;570144

Oh and, I use to be a Keller fan but now I'm a Mark fan. Let Mark live! i beg you :worship:

Yeah! The Mark Fan Club LIVES!!!!!:)

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
Amanda77

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 09, 2007, 07:53:59 pm »

:smt119 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  I have just discovered this wonderful story (at page 20) and there is no more......I too must now wait with bated breathe.

You mastery at storytelling is legendary, Flid..thank you......

In the words of Oliver - Charles Dickens.....Please sir, can I have some more?
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 10, 2007, 12:03:10 pm »

mark must survive

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 10, 2007, 12:07:01 pm »

Quote from: bungee_rope;572274
mark must survive

Can I second that?Huh? Smiley

"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: February 11, 2007, 07:16:16 am »

I dunno I put something innocent in and you all jump to conclusions

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 11, 2007, 10:00:04 am »

so update. that way we can see the REAL conclusion ^_~

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #398 on: February 11, 2007, 10:14:47 am »

I fought against Ethan as he held me to him trying to control me. I lashed out any way I could, biting scratching stamping, but still he held on. “Vanessa stop it.” He shouted. “Your gonna hurt your self.” Still I fought. I had to get out. I had to save Macey and Robin; they were not going to die because I was late. I bit down on the bare flesh of Ethan’s arm until I tasted that sharp metallic liquid in my mouth. He spun me round and his hand went straight across my face.

I relaxed in his arms and he loosened his grip a little, as my body sagged. I sank to the floor resting against Ethan’s legs. If he hadn’t have been there I would have probably curled up on the floor. Read hot tears poured down my face, soaking into the denim of his jeans.  Mark came over to me and knelt beside me. His tanned arms coming round my shoulders and he held me as I sobbed again.

Ethan bent down to the other side of me, his finger ran under my chin, and he lifted my face so that I could look at him.

“I won’t let them hurt you or Robin.” He said.

“And Macey?”

“We will get in my car and go some place safe. Somewhere where they can’t find you or Robin. I know a place they will never find you”

“But if I do they will kill Macey instead. If I don’t show they will kill her.”

“Rather her than your daughter.” He said flatly.

“You b******.” I spat.

Mark lifted me up and turned my head towards him, it was like tug of war, and I was the rope.

“What if we drop Robin with Alex? She will keep Robin safe and then we can try and find Macey.”

“I can’t do that. I can’t put Alex in danger; she has children of her own.”

Alex was Ethan’s twin sister. My auntie. They may have been twins, but they were the complete opposite. Ethan wavy dark brown hair, while Alex’s hair was lighter closer to the colour of my grandmothers when she was younger. And while Alex had opted for marriage and kids, Ethan had avoided it at all costs. He liked his bachelor life too much.

“I have a friend, he owns a big house in the country I go and stay with him when I want to get away from everything. They’ll never find her there. You can stay with her and Mark and I will go and search for Macey.”

I can’t, I cant leave her, I have to find her.”

“Ok, then me or Mark will stay with her. We can call Keller too. Maybe have him stay with her.” He smiled.

Mark nodded and agreed with him.

“Luke is an ex soldier Vanessa. He served in the Gulf. No one will get to her through him. If Keller is there too then its extra backup.”

“Vanessa.” Said Mark. “I think we should do this. Ethan would never put Robin in danger.”

I looked from one to the other; both of them had seemed to have decided that Robin would be better off with this Luke person. So I would drop her off then what would I do? Go to find the phone box?

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 11, 2007, 10:59:15 am »

OOH Great update!! Though, I'm awfully suspicious of Ethan now... thanks people! Smiley

bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: February 11, 2007, 12:12:56 pm »

I'm suspicious that we never see Ethan's face..

xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 11, 2007, 12:21:28 pm »

Oooh! Thanks for the update! And, :sign5: Bungee, good point.
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 11, 2007, 12:45:04 pm »

if Luke is hott then Vanessa should get with him

(P.S. You can never be an "ex" soldier, Marine, or etc. The proper term is former or retired, sorry it just grinds my gears when people say "ex" because if you served you served and there will always be a part of that in you for the rest of your life)

LAX is whats up.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #403 on: February 11, 2007, 12:55:08 pm »

cheers for tip oddball

and there isnt a reason why you never see ethans face, just has happened that way

the kidnappers face is behing Robin in this pic though

Blonde hair brown eyes...thats the only clue your getting.

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 11, 2007, 01:19:42 pm »

Let's see... who has blonde hair, and brown eyes??? Ugghh, this is killing me. But that's just the way you like it, huh Flid?? Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: