Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:36:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Deeply The End  (Read 156100 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #555 on: February 21, 2007, 09:08:36 pm »

Quote from: Elven_Song;590835
lol. One, was your title exaggerated just a little? =P
Just joking, you're wonderful One, I just pray you never go into story writing! Cheesy

I'M SWEET!

Hehe, now that you say it? I might join the ranks and usurp Flid as the most evil storyteller of them all.

Here we come, reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: February 21, 2007, 09:21:12 pm »

Quote from: flid;590086
I have just written the ending and my god I must have caught a niceness illness

Noooo Flid, Say it ain't true?!! Not you. My Gods do you realize that you have imperiled western society?  Well ok maybe you have imperiled a little bit... Alright you may have imperiled only if if a goat ate  Mrs. Crumplebottoms flowers as she was having sex....

Now for something completely different.....

High Court Judge #1: Ooh I've 'ad such a morning in the High court. I could stamp me little feet the way those QCs carry on.
High Court Judge #2: Don't I know it love.
High Court Judge #1: Objection 'ere, objection there. And that nice policeman giving his evidence so well, lovely speaking voice. Anyway, in the end I just banged me little gavel.
High Court Judge #2: You what love?
High Court Judge #1: I banged me gavel. Did the 'ole silence in court bit. Ooh if looks could kill that prosecuting counsel would be in for 30 years. How did your summing up go?
High Court Judge #2: I was quite pleased actually. I tried me butch voice. You know 'what the jury must understand' and I could see that foreman eying me.
High Court Judge #1: Really?
High Court Judge #2: Yes, cheeky devil!
High Court Judge #1: Was 'e the tall one with the very big...
High Court Judge #2: Anyway, I must finish. So I said 'the maximum punishment is barely suitable for their ghastly crimes' and I waggled my wig, just a little bit but it was a great effect.
High Court Judge #1: Ooh I bet it was, like that time I wore the stripy robe in the magistrate's court.

:worship:  All must worship the mighty Flid.. or suffer the consequences.. or something like that.. Not really sure.. Are there consequences? And if so what does one look like? Has any one seen a consequence. I mean really How does any know what one looks like?

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #557 on: February 21, 2007, 10:33:41 pm »

Best post ever.

kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: February 22, 2007, 07:27:40 am »

I realize that my previous post was the result from working the swing shift, Flid actually claiming to have a nice ending for a story thus imperiling civilization as we know it and to much mountain dew.

I wish further to apologize to all the consequences that may have been insulted and really think that all consequences are really neat.

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: February 22, 2007, 07:38:33 am »

:laugh:

Kathwynn, dude, I want some of what you've had Cheesy

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: February 22, 2007, 06:07:31 pm »

:sign5: Who doesn't want it?
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: February 22, 2007, 08:45:05 pm »

Oh no. I've awoken the beast. Cheesy

xD kathwynn, that made my day.
Note to self: stock up on Mountain Dew.
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: February 22, 2007, 09:36:54 pm »

I am feeling much better now.... really I am... I watched a lot of Marx Brothers. Perhaps too much....

Groucho: Do you follow me?
Margaret Dumont: Yes!
Groucho: Well, you better stop following me, or I'll have you arrested.
Groucho Marx in A Night at the Opera (movie)

I am living example of to much drugs, sex, well not enough of that, and Grateful Dead.  Either that I am just plan weird.... SSSSSSPPPOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!

oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: February 23, 2007, 05:06:20 pm »

I think ur just plain weird
lol sike!
Your my partner in crime!

LAX is whats up.
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: February 23, 2007, 08:08:31 pm »

I think we're all just plain weird. Well, except Flid. She's just evil.

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: February 23, 2007, 10:01:21 pm »

Flid please update soonest.. As I am about unleash my Cheech and Chong impression. I warn you Flid I will Break out my Capt. Kirk... Flid you are evil I have never melted down like this.. Well maybe, but that was after a long talk with a Lakota Elder (shamen) ...

Only you can prevent a middle age Dead Head from melting down....

One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #566 on: February 23, 2007, 11:21:25 pm »

Quote from: kathwynn;594411
Flid please update soonest.. As I am about unleash my Cheech and Chong impression. I warn you Flid I will Break out my Capt. Kirk...

FLID PLEASE I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS.

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: February 24, 2007, 02:27:23 am »

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathwynn View Post
Flid please update soonest.. As I am about unleash my Cheech and Chong impression. I warn you Flid I will Break out my Capt. Kirk...
FLID PLEASE I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS.

I second that! 0.o If we don't get an update soon the suspense may drive me to something I may regret when I go to the hair salon tomorrow.

What I'm wondering is why the heck do we call it a salon? Is it even called a salon anymore? Weren't salons those things women held before the French Revolution to discuss new ideas and philosophies? I really don't know anymore. Excuse me while a hold a slang meeting with my generation..
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: February 24, 2007, 04:34:25 pm »

I wish to thank every one who has shown support in this dark hour of our need.  Flid catching all of us out with a threat of a happy? ending?

Flid... Happy... Ending...
It can't be true..

Any ways a onto why salons are called salons... With great effort I looked around the web for oh about five minutes..

So here is my somewhat pseudo, but could be real most likely not history of the salon.

The salons were started by those wacky French trying to copy an idea from those crazy Greeks. Who didn't even have a sitting rooms. Salons were for discussing great matter of state in France. Such as that crazy Napoleon and over throwing the French Monarchy.

In time a torture devices and the salon were merged in to what we know as a hair Salons. Where women would go and torture their hair for the greater cause of fashion and attracting that special someone.

Who in turn end up drinking and having a beer gut, but would not move off the couch even with dynamite. But still the hair salons proliferated across the world.. Woman putting down good money in the name staying beautiful and telling each other what lazy bum they had married.

"Sheesh Can't even get him to take out the garbage..."

Today the hair salon still exists. But now some men, read straight, actually visit and willing torture themselves in the hopes that with the right hair cut the wife wont notice he still wont take the garbage out even under the threat of having to cook his own meals...

Yes Salons have come a long ways from talking about who should lose their head to who is sleeping around.. to present.. did you see he got his head notarized..

Thank you I will be appearing next in the place where they make basket all day...

Flid darling... Your evilness (is that a word?) when are we getting an update?

Remember bad Capt. Kirk and Cheech and Chong at the same time.......

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: February 24, 2007, 05:00:34 pm »

haha .. somehow I don't think she's listening dude ... I think she means to prolong our agony

oh DAMN World of Warcraft!!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: