Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 05:35:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Deeply The End  (Read 159607 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: February 27, 2007, 09:08:30 pm »

mark must die.. as well as Keller. Mark .. Keller... hmmm so many sims.. sooo little time... i say let the dog live.. Not that the  mut was that useful to anyone.. Naw I say every one dies.. Scorched earth policies are always the best.. Kill 'em all let the great sim god sort it out.

Must resist the doing Kirk musst Resist..
Warning Will Robinson Warning Will Robinson Kathwynn going to do that impression... Warning...

"Will some one shut that bloody Robot off?!"

He is worse than Lassie.. "What's that girl Jimmy jumped off the bridge? When Kathwynn threatened to do that impression? Well make room cause I am going to jump too....  AAAAHHHHH!!! Sploosh! GArgle gergle drown....

My... mind... Spock!... My Mind! Spock...."
Spock not here maan....."

The insanity the insanity..." Apocalypse Now.

Kathwynn has stepped out for the moment after the beep please leave a message.. thank you for your support.......

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: February 28, 2007, 07:22:07 am »

holy crapspackle O_O kathwynn's gone insane!

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
debzi69

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: February 28, 2007, 07:43:30 am »

Can I join One's club too?!?.....although I like Keller...nope definitely must join the kill everyone club

Kielen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #588 on: February 28, 2007, 11:29:47 am »

*pokes Flid* C'mon!!! I finally get caught up, just to be waiting for the ending! *cries* LOL!!

"I don't have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: February 28, 2007, 06:40:36 pm »

Ok, forget my club I'm with One's club

Kathwynn, you need help. :}

lol j/k

LAX is whats up.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #590 on: March 01, 2007, 01:48:48 pm »

Well I think you have all finally gone mad. or is that madder?

I apologise that I havent been on lately or that I havent updates yet. Apart from the fact I had flu then my kids had it, I am also writing reports to get promoted at work and trying to do course work at the same time, when I have had free time I am afraid I have played warcraft lol.

(I know how to make my life complicated lol)

However I get the sims 2 Seasons tomorrow so providing it doesnt muck my game up I will update for you all and also try and get a second one done in the middle of the weekend.

Regarding the happy ending... remember how I told you all that Morgan wa going to die, no one believed me, now I say this is getting a happy ending and no one believes me again....oo the irony, but then I suppose you have to decide what I class as a happy ending mwhahahaha...

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: March 01, 2007, 02:07:55 pm »

Quote from: flid;604018
I suppose you have to decide what I class as a happy ending mwhahahaha...

exactly!!!

sorry to hear you've been under the weather, that's the last thing you need, but best of luck with the promotion, I hope you get it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

whenever you're ready with the update ... but sooner rather than later would be good if we're going to preserve the last shred of Kathwynn's sanity :laugh:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #592 on: March 01, 2007, 02:18:43 pm »

she has some sanity???

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #593 on: March 01, 2007, 03:41:05 pm »

Aw, sorry you're feeling bad, Flid. I hope you and your little ones get better soon!

My family's got a nasty flu as well, I stayed home from school today.

Here we come, reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: March 01, 2007, 10:23:03 pm »

Quote from: flid;604048
she has some sanity???

He.. Haha. Feel better soon Flid, and good luck!
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: March 01, 2007, 10:39:52 pm »

Aww..feel better soon!!! Cheesy btw, Kathwynn's not the only one going insane....if I start writing dumb comments--you'll know....

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: March 01, 2007, 10:39:53 pm »

Hope you get better soon Flid. My family's been suffering from fevers and whatnot as well.

0.o.. Flid please... save us.. while there's still time.. -is choked by insane fan- GAK!!
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: March 02, 2007, 09:50:09 am »

Ruh-roh. Flid has the karma-virus. It's the illness you get when you're evil. ^_~

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: March 02, 2007, 09:12:08 pm »

Psh..totally. I'd say, on the amount of evil she has, this is a serious case. It could be weeks, MONTHS...uh, yeah.....*slaps self* I have got to get a life.... Cheesy

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: March 02, 2007, 10:05:50 pm »

Flid is too evil even for that Kharma. I have it on good authority from the kharma police and indian deli take out on 25th street. Or maybe he was just the pizza guy that was wanting the tip.. Hmm must rethink the whole notion that deli workers and pizza deliery people are really angels come to spread wisdom and cheese.

oh well the whole thing sounds cheesy ant ways.. I think I'll go back to talking to invisible beings from the planet xalter. they don't tend to run to much.. Then again I can never tell if they are listening either. All xeterians are mute. Something about losing a bet to kr*nptianj...

Oh wait this is not ~that~ forum sorry... Never mind.. Your right it is bad kharma... You believe that? Don't you?

Looks around and slowly moves to his corner..........

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: