Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 03:06:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Deeply The End  (Read 159099 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: March 02, 2007, 10:37:28 pm »

Ahh, kathwynn....your comments are muchly needed and muchly appreciated. Off to find some pizza....*hums*....Wink

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: March 03, 2007, 07:13:17 am »

I think Kathwynn has been watching to much 'Tick'. Soon his mustache will start suffocating him.

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
kim

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: March 03, 2007, 07:16:58 am »

I think flid better update soon. Everyone is losing their minds.

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: March 03, 2007, 12:15:38 pm »

oh that's OK ... mine went South years ago :laugh:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: March 03, 2007, 12:16:32 pm »

:sign5: I think you're right Kim.
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: March 03, 2007, 03:46:44 pm »

I hope your feeling better Flid.. As you can tell we all are having melt downs... Mine has been a little over the top..
But your going to have this in small towns with out airports.... :happy2:

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: March 04, 2007, 08:40:27 pm »

wooooooooooop
i hate school :[[
srry i havnt been on here much lately

LAX is whats up.
ktj

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: March 04, 2007, 10:56:49 pm »

hope u get better soon flid. and once ur better, or if u just feel lyk it you can update Smiley
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: March 06, 2007, 01:14:15 am »

We had minds? Why wasn't I made aware of this? Where's that board director? Where's my gopher? I need coffee! ><

And that's what I would say if I actually had any of those people working for me! So.. on with the show!

P.S.
<-- Avatar Bou is hunting you down Flid. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: March 09, 2007, 11:48:50 pm »

Update. Please. Unless you're still sick....then get well soon! Smiley

"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: March 10, 2007, 10:01:15 am »

I agree completely Cheesy

xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: March 10, 2007, 10:29:09 am »

Smiley C'mon Flid, you know you want to update, and I hope you're feeling better.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #612 on: March 12, 2007, 03:29:42 pm »

My heart was racing all the way to Ethan’s house. Adrenalin pumping through my body and I had to breathe deeply a couple of times just to calm myself. It had begun raining and it wasn’t making it easier to drive. Large drops of water splashed down on the windscreen and I had to have the wipers on fully.

Driving down the country lane with the rain beating the glass and the wipers thumping from left to right across the grass I tried to think what to do. Going to Ethan’s seemed the only logical destination. Maybe I would find out what was going on and what they were planning. I just had to figure how to use his damn computer.

I parked Melody’s car in Ethan’s drive.

The house was locked up just as we had left it so many hours ago when Ethan was a different person. Someone who I loved and trusted, but since we had left the house that man died when we walked out this door and I fought against myself not to cry for him. He didn’t deserve my tears, but that didn’t stop me grieving.

I had my own key to Ethan’s so it was easy getting in. The alarm was set, but I knew the code, 212008 my mothers age and date of death. B****** like that really meant anything more to him than a day to celebrate. The thought made me feel sick.

The door closed behind me with a neat click. The streetlights shone through the glass and reflected on the perfect floor. Shadows crept back hiding in the corners so the soft yellow glow from outside couldn’t touch them.

No matter how many times I came here Ethan’s house always reminded me of a photograph in a glossy magazine, were some stick like blonde sipped champagne with her fake husband. Of course, the gadgets in the background all belong to the husband, the wife too glamorous to even boil a kettle for herself.

All Ethan need was the wife in the cocktail dress and a good haircut and he would fit the picture perfectly. He had done well for himself.

He told me his money came from investments and various other sources. I wonder how many of these other sources included forced donations from frightened single mothers.

His main office was locked when I tried the door, no surprise there. However his other one was open, the one he let Robin use. Robins carton of blackcurrant sat next to the computer and I chocked back a sob at the thought of her being here, alone, with him hours ago.

The computer hummed into life when I pressed the on a switch, but looking at the screen with its bright coloured picture staring out at me, I had no idea what I was doing. What did I expect? Some neon-flashing button that said for ransom plans click here?

I leant back and surveyed the room. Three desks sat in the middle. There was the one robin had been sat at and then another two pushed together to make an L shape, A computer sat on the L shaped table with its back to Robins. I walked round, the green light on the monitor blinked at me happily. The box under the table was encased in silver with blue lights flashing down the side as if to give the illusion of water.

I sat down and stretched my hand out of the mouse. The monitor clicked, flickered, and then came to life. An image began appearing on it. I watched transfixed as Alex’s house came into view.

The screen split neatly into four sections. One square showed the lounge, the hall and next Alex’s and the girl’s bedrooms. All of them empty.

I moved closer staring at the empty images in front of me. The rooms looked lived in, clothes were piled up in Alex’s room, toys littered the floor of Bonnie and Zandra’s room, but there was no sign of anything being unnaturally disturbed.

The picture flickered and more rooms replaced the others. The guest bedroom where my grandparents were staying, the kitchen, dining room, and the upper landing. All empty. Where the hell was everyone? At this hour, they should all be tucked up in bed, and my grandmother should have defiantly been in her room.

The phone next to Ethan’s computer began to ring and I jumped. My heart giving a violent bang against my chest and leaving a cold feeling inside. I glared at the phone as if it was something alien that was going to jump up and hit me. It rang out five times before the answer phone clicked in and Ethan’s voice informed the caller that there was no one available to take the call.

“Pick up the phone Vanessa.” Said Ethan after the tone. “Vanessa. Pick up the damn phone.” I heard him tut then pause, waiting for me to react, but I didn’t want to, I didn’t want to confirm that I was in his house.

“I’m disappointed in you Vanessa. I thought you had more balls than this.” I heard a muffling in the background before he spoke again, his voice sounding distant this time. “Say hello to Mummy.”

Robin’s tearful voice came on the phone and then she screamed. I snatched up the phone, not caring that I was giving myself away.

“If you hurt her you b****** I swear I will hunt you down and kill you.”

He laughed at me down the phone and I felt the adrenalin pushing my temper up another notch.

“F*** off Ethan.” I said and the phone clicked loudly in my ear. “Ethan?”
“F****** b******.” I yelled as I slammed down the receiver back into its cradle.

I raced out of the room and down the stairs. Taking them two at a time and almost falling. I stopped and skidded to a halt, hitting the polished floor with a thud. Ethan stood smiling down at me.

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #613 on: March 12, 2007, 05:37:02 pm »

ETHAN NOOOOOO

Flid, incredible update!!

Here we come, reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: March 12, 2007, 05:41:09 pm »

I love flids stories.

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: