Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:21:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Deeply The End  (Read 156039 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #660 on: April 01, 2007, 12:37:47 pm »

update coming soon, have just got back from Spain Smiley

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: April 01, 2007, 10:27:14 pm »

Interesting. I was just discussing with a friend whether Salma Hayek lives in Mexico or Spain. 'Didn't happen to see her there, did you?

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #662 on: April 02, 2007, 02:04:07 am »

nope i didnt lol

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #663 on: April 02, 2007, 01:37:11 pm »

He reeled backwards into the hall with a barrage of curses and I took my chance. I ran.

He reached forward and grabbed my ankle as I tried to pass him, the floor met my fall, and I hit the wood with a thud. Ethan pulled himself on top of me, his face contorted in anger. I tired as hard as I could to push him off, but he was stronger and heavier than I was. His fist came down hard onto the same spot he had hit me earlier and the pain spread through my cheek sending lights into my eyes.

It must have hurt Ethan just as much; he winced and clutched at his shoulder. His white shirt was a haze of red. I didn’t know where I had shot him and frankly, I didn’t care. I lifted both my arms and hit him with the sides of my fists into his chest. He yelled and fell back. I saw my chance and pushed him off completely. Picking my gun up, I ran as fast as I could down the stairs.

Funny enough with all Ethan’s security and locks his front door was the easiest thing to open. I slammed it shut behind me. If he was somehow following me, I wanted to put as many obstacles in his path as I could.

I pulled Melody’s keys out of my pocket as I ran along the drive to her car.

Keller’s car was in his driveway when I pulled up. I sighed with relief. God knows what I would have done if he hadn’t been there. I stopped the car outside his neighbour’s house and literally fell out of the car in my haste. I cursed under my breath as I untangled the seatbelt from around my ankle.

Tears were pouring down my face by the time I reached his door. The blood on my hands and clothes from Melody had dried, my face was sore from where Ethan had hit me, my cheek felt like it had been replaced by a football. And I had a headache.

I rang the bell, banged with the knocker, and smacked the door with the side of my fist. I didn’t care if I woke the whole street up. I needed to get Keller up and out of bed. I didn’t know who else I could turn too.

The hall light came on and even through the glass of the door, it nearly blinded me. I pressed my face up against glass; it seemed to take him for ages for his silhouette to appear at the top of the stairs.

I banged again, even though I had seen him, but I didn’t know what else to do. The door flew open as I raised my fist and Keller lent back to avoid me hitting him instead of the door.

“Whoa.” His eyes went wide when he saw. “My god Vanessa.”

I caught familiar sight of red over his shoulder and felt my chest go tight. Macey’s jacket hung on the coat rack behind him. I put my hand over my mouth and ran to Keller’s car. Leaning on it, I tried my best not to throw up. I crouched down; my stomach trying to heave, but I held on, wouldn’t let it out.

“Vanessa? You ok?” asked Keller from behind me.

“Just give me a sec,” I said between gulps of air. “I’ll be alright in a minute.” It was hard, but I managed to force the words out. “Macey’s jacket?” I asked not sure if I wanted and answer.

Keller as usual didn’t leave me alone; he lowered himself, kneeling beside me. His hand on my back. “I was going to tell you about Macey. I didn’t want you to find out like this.”

“It’s ok Keller. You’re not mine; you’re free to see who you want. Its just a little hard letting go of you that’s all.”

“I’m not sure I’ll ever let go of you.” He said his eyes meeting mine, “but Macey is different.”

“Yeah she is.”

I turned to Keller slowly; I could feel his eyes on me, taking in my appearance that he had obviously missed before.

“S*** Vanessa…”

“Don’t worry it’s not my blood.”

“And that’s supposed to make me not worry? What's happened?”

“They’ve got her Kel. They took my little girl.” I was crying now. Big loud sobs shook my body as I let it out. “They’ve got Mark too.”

“Who? Vanessa what are you talking about?” He asked grabbing hold of my arms and making me face him properly. “Vanessa, talk to me.”

I paused, how the hell was I going to explain this?

“Vanessa?” he tried again.

I closed my eyes and swallowed, I felt my eyes glaze over and once more I was crying. My body began to shake with it. Keller put his arms around me and walked me into the house.

“Come inside and I’ll get something to clean you up.” Said Keller as he sat me down on one of his dining chairs. What did I say to him? I rubbed my hands over my face, the blood smearing everywhere with the moisture from my tears. Great.

“Vanessa.” Said Keller. “We were going to tell you. We just weren’t sure when to. You seemed so….”

“Weird?” I added.

He smiled. “Yeah something like that.”

“Kel it’s ok honestly. I’m shocked, but hey, you’re two of my most favourite people. If she can make you happy then I’m pleased.” I tried to smile as I said it. Any other time and I probably would have been able to do it a little better… On second thoughts it's me I’m talking about, I probably wouldn’t.

What was I doing? My baby was being held somewhere and here I was sat waiting for coffee and discussing my ex seeing my best friend. What kind of a mother was I?

I had to go. I had no idea where though. Back to the barn? I doubt they would have gone back there. They weren’t at Alex’s house that was completely deserted. My house? No. Oh god. I what a f****** idiot I am. They were at Mark’s house. How could I have missed it? Ethan had been giving me enough hints.

I stood up quickly sending the chair crashing to the ground. Keller stopped where he was.
He looked at me as if I had gone totally mad, which I probably had.

I pulled the gun back out from the back of my jeans. God knows what I was looking for. I had fired one shot, but I had no idea how many bullets this gun held. In the movies, guns normally hold six bullets, but this gun had one of those clip things in the bottom and I had no idea how many that held.

I hadn’t noticed Keller move, but suddenly he was in front of me.

“Bloody hell Vanessa.” He said. “What's going on? And what's with the gun?”

It suddenly dawned on me, with him looking at me. S***. They had Macey, he didn’t know.

“They have Macey too, Keller.” I said finally meeting his eyes

He stopped his hand resting on the gun I was holding.

“Vanessa?” He was waiting for answers and I had no idea where to start. The beginning was probably the best option, but even in my head, it sounded so out of this world.

“The break in at my gallery?” I said making it a question and he nodded. “It was a set up. They’ve taken Robin. They want two million or they will kill her. They have Macey too.”

I slumped back on the chair. It didn’t sound real. Keller stayed stood where he was, his eyes not leaving mine as he tried to take it all in.

“Is this some joke Vanessa?” he asked. “Some twisted game?”

“No. I’m sorry. I didn’t know where to go. They have Mark too and the rest of my family seems to be missing.”

“Who has them? You’re not making any sense.”

“It’s Ethan, Kel. F****** Uncle Ethan.” I spat the name out. Just saying it disgusted me. I hated him more than I had ever hated anyone before.

“Have you called the police?” he asked.

“No. They said if I did that Robin is dead. I’m shouldn’t even be telling you, but I didn’t know where else to go.”

“Where’s all the blood from Vanessa?”

“What is this? An interrogation?”

“You want my help. I need to know what I am dealing with. So the blood?”

“Oh. I….” I couldn’t say it. I could see it perfectly in my head, but I couldn’t bring myself to actually say aloud that I had killed someone and worse still, that I had no regrets. The only remorse I felt was having to admit it to Keller.

“Answer me Vanessa. Whose blood is it?” He said the last part slowly. Making each word jab out at me. This was a side of Keller I had never seen.

“Melody’s.”

“Melody?”

“Yes, the girl, woman, from my mother’s diaries. She’s part of all this. She is…..”

“She is…?”

“She is my mother’s sister. Apparently, my Grandma had a son and a daughter before she had my mother. Luke and Melody. They were put up for adoption and now they’ve decided my mother owes them a debt and I’m the one who has to pay up.”

I could see he was clenching his jaw as he tried to understand. His temple looked like it was pulsating as he ground his teeth together.

“Is she dead?”

“Yes.” I said keeping my voice quiet.

We were wasting time here. Time wasn’t on our side and it defiantly wasn’t on Robin's, Mark or Macey's side. Yes, I had killed someone, but if we stayed here discussing it then three more people would die, and their lives meant more to me than the one I had taken.

Harsh maybe, but we could deal with my own humanity later. Right now, all I wanted to do was save those that I loved and send Ethan and Luke to meet their sister.

I stared at Keller, pleading with him, without talking hoping that he would help me. His eyes met mine, but neither of us spoke. I wished somehow that I knew what he was thinking.

"I have to go." I said. He hadn’t moved, or even spoken. He wasn’t going to help me. His job came first. I should have guessed that. He couldn’t just go chasing the bad guys knowing that what ever happened someone was going to end up dead.

It was hard walking out of there. I wanted to walk back and drag him out with me. I had no idea how I was going to do this alone. Ethan was stronger than I was when he was on his own, and he had Luke. That was assuming that Ethan was alive. Knowing my luck, he would be. There was no chance I could count on Mark to help me. If he had seen me sleeping with Keller on that video then I guess I was just going to have to face that him and me were over, forever.

Fear and dread filled me up as I walked slowly out of Keller’s house and back to the car. I had envisaged that I would be walking out with Keller, but on my own, but I had to save my daughter and the man I loved. I didn’t have the same choice that Keller had.

I put the key in the ignition and paused without turning it. The lights were still on in Keller’s house, but I couldn’t see any movement behind the closed curtains.

Keller was so different to Mark and I. When we saw something we wanted or knew when something needed to be done, we did it, but not Keller. Keller was a wait and see kind of person. If something were meant to happen, then it would happen. That’s was his philosophy. This unfortunately was not one of those times. If I left it to fate, then Robin, Mark, and Macey would die. Not that I thought he would just leave them.

Keller the man, not the officer of the law, would have gone to the police. I was honestly surprised he hadn’t when I had told him what was going in.

I took one last hopeful look at Keller’s house before turning the key. I might have been just one person, but I was a mother. The strongest bond is between a mother and her child. I was going to do everything I could to save mine. Even if it meant the rest of us would died.

xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: April 02, 2007, 03:51:03 pm »

Great update. Cheesy Now, more.
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: April 02, 2007, 04:27:51 pm »

Wonderful, loved the update. I can't wait till see how all this comes to an end.

Though I bet Keller is going to buy it in the end..

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: April 02, 2007, 06:05:41 pm »

Great update. More please!!! Cheesy

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
Kimmers

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: April 03, 2007, 02:43:36 am »

I just started reading this story and I love it! I want more! Update plz?

Hmmm... for some reason it seems as though Keller has a secret. OR i could be completely wrong lol.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 03:17:03 am by Kimmers » Logged

The name's Kim
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: April 03, 2007, 06:16:19 am »

so is Keller part of all this too?? does he actually know that Robin is his and he's taking his revenge on Vanessa in all of this??

more flid, more ... you have put us out of our misery!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
debzi69

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: April 03, 2007, 06:58:55 am »

I am beginning to have doubts about the wondefulness of Keller.....he did act hinky....

Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: April 03, 2007, 01:36:00 pm »

great update Flid....damn Ethan is alive...What's with Keller ?  i can't believe he did nothing or say anything....makes u wonder what's up with him...i hope u r wrong Aliwag...but if he knows how could he allow something to happen to his daughter ? These 2 men r starting to give me a headache...MEN !!!

BEV
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #671 on: April 04, 2007, 01:14:07 pm »

Keller’s face stared at me from the rear view mirror as I began to pull away. I stopped, jamming my foot down on the brake pedal a little harder than I needed.

We stared at each other through our reflections. His face was so serious, his jaw squared firmly. It was rare for Keller to be stubborn, but right then, there was no other way to describe his expression.

I didn’t know whether to get out the car and run to him or sit and wait for him to come to me.

The sit and wait idea was probably the best option. I didn’t want to scare him off; I wanted him to come with me. I met him halfway and wound the window down, inviting him to come to me.

He looked down at his feet, shoved something in his pocket, and then made a move towards the passenger side. He sank down into the seat avoiding my gaze. What ever thoughts he was chewing over in his head, I had no clue as to what they were. I just wanted him to say something.

“Who is Robins father?”

But not that.

“What do you mean?” It was a stupid question. I knew exactly what he was asking, but god. I didn’t want to give him the answer. Not like this. There was a better time and place for this question.

He turned to me and for the first time his eyes looked at me, filled with determination. He wanted answers.

“Robins seven.” He said. “You left seven years ago and I know you didn’t make a habit of cheating on Mark.”

“Why are you asking me now? Of all times.”

“I just want to know whose daughter I am going to help save.”

“Will it make a difference?”

He looked away when I asked that and I hope it wouldn’t matter whose she was.

“No.” he said, his voice quieter and more like the Keller I knew.

I took a deep breath. There was no easy way to do this. He wanted to know and I had to tell him. “She’s yours.”

“Pardon me?”

“Robin. She is your daughter.”

He kind of smiled at me, as if he wasn’t sure whether to believe me or not. I waited for his reaction. I expected him to scream and shout at me, I know I would have and after all, he had every right to be p****d at me. I could have told him before, couldn’t I?

I nodded to reassure him that what I was saying was true and that he had heard me correctly.

His smile made his blue eyes sparkle, but he looked away as a tear escaped. “Thank you.” He said.

I reached over cautiously to touch him, pausing with my hand midair before going al the way and resting my hand on his shoulder.

He turned and faced me. He looked so lost as I searched his face. I wanted to pull him to me like a child. I wanted to show him that the bad monster had gone, but it hadn’t and it was waiting for us at Mark’s house. We were late.

He twisted round and stretched his arms out around me, pulling me into a hug, which was not an easy thing to do in a car.

“We have to go and save our little girl.” There I had said it out loud.

“Yes we do.” He said. “And we have to get Mark back for you.”

“Keller…”

“No Vanessa. Its ok. I love you, I always will, but you will always love Mark and I understand that. I’d like to say that I am sorry that Robin is mine and not his, but I cant. She’s the best thing you ever could have given me, but now we have to make sure everything ends up as it should be, and that means you with Mark.”

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I expected him to go up the wall. I know I would have if it had been the other way round.

The drive to Mark’s house was strange. I was tense and angry, yet I felt strangely calm. I think maybe having Keller there helped. He was like my rock sometimes.

I parked the car next to Mark’s in his driveway. If Ethan were here, then he would be expecting me, so b******s to sneaking.

If he’d managed to video me sleeping with Keller, that meant he probably had Keller’s house bugged and wired, so no doubt he had Mark’s just the same. Whether he heard us or not he would know I was coming.

All the curtains and blinds had been closed. We walked round the back of the house. Ethan might have been expecting me, but I wasn’t going to stand and politely ring the bell, waiting for him to answer like a loving uncle. Mark had French doors leading from the patio to the indoor pool. A full sheet of glass.

I grabbed hold of one of the patio chairs ready to throw it through the door. It would make a racket, but so what I wasn’t here to play nice.

Thankfully though Keller got in there first with his softly, softly approach. He tried the door first. It was unlocked. Set up? Probably.

The lights in the pool gave a soft blue glow to the room, they didn’t illuminate much, but I had enough light that I could see there was no one in the shadows.

Keller came up from behind me, he had his gun drawn. I had not heard him get it out. It was strange to see him armed like that.

He walked towards the entrance to the kitchen, his gun out in front of him and his other hand motioning for me to stay behind him. He walked half sideways half forward, god knows how he didn’t trip over his own feet.

The kitchen was like the pool room, empty. The only light coming from the cooker hood and the microwave clock, which wasn’t very bright.

“We search the downstairs first.” He whispered. “And then we go up. We stay together understand?”

I nodded.

“Is there a basement too this house?” he asked.

“I’m not sure. I don’t know the house that well.”

“Ok, we’ll assume for now there isn’t.”

Keller opened the kitchen door cautiously. It lead out into the hall which was just as dark as everywhere else. A soft light glowed at the top of the stairs. It was no bright than a child’s nightlight.

We both kept our eyes on it as we made our way past the foot of the stairs to the lounge door opposite.

I carried on staring up in the direction of the landing as Keller gently twisted the door handle. Something clicked in door handles mechanism and we both froze, our eyes fixed on the upstairs ready for someone to come down and investigate. The sound coming from my chest banged through my ears so loud that I was sure that that would disturb someone anyway.

Keller cringed as he tried the door again and pushed the door fully open. A vase lay in pieces in front of the fireplace. And my grandfathers coat lay in a crumpled heap on one of the chairs.

I rushed over to his coat, avoiding the glass.

“Vanessa.” Whispered Keller a little louder than I would have liked.

I raised my hand to shush him before picking the coat up fully. A small smeared red patch covered the tip of the collar. It wasn’t a lot, maybe from a nose bleed or something.  I hoped.

The dining room and small study were just like the rest of the ground floor. Empty.

The only room that looked as if it had been used was the lounge, but apart from the coat and the smashed vase there was nothing there.

We both stopped at the foot of the stairs, staring up into the dim light. I couldn’t hear anything. There appeared to be no movement and no voices. It was as if the house was empty, but I didn’t believe that. Ethan was here, I could feel it.

I dared to move, slowly placing my foot on the bottom step. With the stairs being solid wood, I expected them to creak under my weight. Thankfully they didn’t.

We walked up slowly, side by side. Both still with our guns drawn.

We were three steps from the top. A shadow leapt and slammed into Keller, knocking him back down the stairs. Neither one of us had time to react. I heard his gun hit the polished floor just before he did.

Kimmers

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: April 05, 2007, 04:40:26 am »

OMG FLID! I know you only just updated but i want another udpate!! To put me out of my misery! Why oh why do you always have to leave us on such cliff hangers?!

The name's Kim
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #673 on: April 05, 2007, 04:45:12 am »

because it makes you come back for more Wink

kim

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: April 05, 2007, 05:20:25 am »

NOOOOOO flid why did you have to kill him

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: