Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 12:29:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Deeply The End  (Read 159591 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: April 08, 2007, 09:09:22 am »

A Happy Easter or Oestara to all from my family, Elite Commando Princesses and the Invisble Xatrians.

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: April 08, 2007, 11:11:12 am »

Quote from: kim;665216
maybe not yet, but you did say you were gonna kill him. Now rewrite it and make him live

Kim, I don't think it's gonna work. You can threaten, cajole, wheedle and beg, you still won't change flid's mind about what she's going to do

good luck trying though!!!

now where's the damn update??!!!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
debzi69

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: April 09, 2007, 07:02:55 am »

I need the update...rotten little creatures went back to school....I can enjoy it in my (semi) peaceful house.......please...update! update! update!  I am still willing to fork over all candy.....

flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #693 on: April 09, 2007, 10:00:41 am »

I couldn’t make out whether it was Ethan or Luke with Keller. Who ever it was was on top of him now.

I raced down towards them. Keller raised his fist and punched. It was Luke. The punch gave Keller enough time to shout to me.

“Get Robin, now!”

I stood on the stairs. My head was trying to process the sight in front of me. What Keller was saying and why we were here. I couldn’t think, my body wouldn’t move. My head was just confused.

It was like seeing a car about to hit you and run you over, but being unable to process the thought that would make you run.

“Run Vanessa!” shouted Keller. “Go and get Robin.”

Someone screamed from upstairs and it was enough to wake me up. I spun round. It was defiantly female, but I knew it wasn’t Robin.

I glanced back down at Keller and Luke. I had to choose. Robin or Keller? I swallowed and left Keller.

Angry tears were running down my face. Keller wouldn’t want me to go back for him. I had to save Robin. If I couldn’t save anyone else then so be it.

I rounded the corner at the top of the stairs. The landing went into  T shape. A figure sat tied to a chair by the upstairs phone, its cord lay across his knees. He had a sack over his head, but I could tell it was Mark. He looked at me with terrified eyes as I lifted the sack.

His wrists were raw and bleeding, he tried moving his uninjured hand after I had untied it as if he was trying to get the feeling back into it.

“Can you stand?” I whispered after I had untied his legs. Someone had strapped his leg up where they had shot him earlier, his jeans stained with blood.

“I think so.”

“Do you know where they are keeping Robin?”

He shook his head and his eyes threatened tears. “Is Keller here?”

I stopped and bit my lower lip. “Yes.” I said.

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “Your grandparents are here, they are in this bedroom next to me.” He said changing the subject.

I opened the door to the room that Mark had pointed too. The room was dark and I had to let my eyes adjust. The darkness seemed thick; I could feel there was someone in there without having to see them. Their presence pressed heavily against my skin.

I had to put the gun into my left hand so I could reach round for the light switch. I couldn’t take the chance that Ethan was in here too.

“Vanessa?” said a voice as I turned on the light.

“Vanessa is that you?” The voice was husky, scratchy almost as if who ever it was, was deeply out of breath.

I had to take a step in a little further just to see.

“Grandpa?”

I rushed over to him. He sat leant against the side of the double bed.

My gaze fell down to my grandmother. She was laid between his legs. Her back and head resting against his chest. He had his arms around her, covering her, but I could see the blood soaking through her top.

I hadn’t noticed it before, but there was a thick dark red pool that had collected just under my grandfathers legs. I bit back the tears not wanting to cry in front of my grandfather, but inside I was breaking. She was dead and I felt like I had lost a mother not my grandmother.

I looked at my grandfathers’ face and hoped he didn’t see my watery eyes. Did he know she was gone? He didn’t appear too.

“Grandpa? I’m going to get you out of here ok?”

He shook his head and ran his hand through my grandmothers hair adding reds streaks to it from where his hand had been resting on her chest.

“Grandpa you have to.” I said.

He opened his mouth to talk but his voice was raspy. I could hear his chest rattling as he took a breath. His voice was almost to faint to hear.

“Leave me here Vanessa. You get Robin.”

“I can get you out.”

“No.” he said shaking his head. “I’ve lived my life. You help that little girl. My place is with Mia. I don’t work without her.”

I knelt down next to him and reached for his other hand.

“Please Grandpa.” I said crying. “I can’t leave you here.”

“Vanessa, you would have made your parents so proud, just as you have me.” He said. “But this is my time and my place, here with Mia.”

He reached his hand up and ran it gently along my cheek. “We’ll always be with you Vanessa.”

I just watched my grandfather for a moment. Even in death, his last thoughts were for those he loved and not for those who had killed him.

The thought made me smile sadly. I lent over and placed a final kiss on his cheek and my tears fell onto his face.

“Goodbye Grandpa.”

Mark was stood behind me, leaning on the foot of the bed for support. I turned and faced him. His eyes were so full of sadness and pain. I stepped slowly towards him. Would he push me away even now over Keller?

Watching my grandfather die while he still clung to my grandmother just showed that love; true love can survive anything, even death.

It was time for me to admit that Mark was mine. This was why my father had died. For love. I understood that now.

I stood in front of Mark and looked at him. Really looked at him. I was going to fight for my daughter and then I would fight for him. They were the two most important things in my life and I wasn’t going to let anything happen to either of them.

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: April 09, 2007, 01:37:47 pm »

I Hope that Mark does survive and get a chance at being happy. Though I think that the only ones that should survive might be Robin. Personally I think that unless that mutt does something on the scale rin tin tin or lassie he doesn't deserve to live either.

Great update Flid. Smiley

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
Kielen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #695 on: April 09, 2007, 03:30:31 pm »

Awwww...I like Bexley. Don't know why. But I do. Flid, you're terrible. The cliffhangers!! Tongue

"I don't have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Veckah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #696 on: April 09, 2007, 03:49:04 pm »

Am I the only one that can't see the pics? Or did I miss something?

flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #697 on: April 09, 2007, 05:18:55 pm »

Theres no pics, I couldnt think how to take any and there would have been 1 at most.

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: April 09, 2007, 07:00:27 pm »

Awesome update with or without the pics.
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: April 09, 2007, 07:47:45 pm »

That has to be the most moving update in this story. And that's saying a lot, since this whole story was moving. I'm at a loss for words- except-- anyone else think that this should be made into a movie? If it was, It'd be my favorite movie ever. Great job, flid.

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
Veckah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #700 on: April 10, 2007, 12:05:30 pm »

AH ok. *G* I just was making sure I hadn't lost my mind, thanks Flid, great update

One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #701 on: April 10, 2007, 04:21:20 pm »

D:

That was touching, Flid. Great update.

Now I'm feeling a little bad about my "kill everyone but Bexley" rule.

...WHO AM I KIDDING?!

Here we come, reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #702 on: April 10, 2007, 04:58:02 pm »

God you all thought that was sad wait till the last update Wink. I think maybe there are 3 updates left, possibly 2 and an epilogue though depending on how long or short i make the next one.

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: April 10, 2007, 11:37:17 pm »

flid......................................................................................I'm warning you. I may seem nice, but this girl can get VERY ANGRY when she wants to. That last update better be happy, not sad!!!!!!! Otherwise, I'm bringing in the big guns. Tanks away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: April 11, 2007, 02:15:43 am »

it was a great update, and my addled brain is pleased to hear that this is drawing to a conclusion, although a little sad that there isn't much longer to go ... yeah yeah, I know, I want it all ways!!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: