Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 11:45:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Deeply The End  (Read 159387 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: April 11, 2007, 02:32:54 am »

*sniff*

...Someone's chopping onions.

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: April 11, 2007, 10:38:46 am »

-joins bungee in sniffling-

Would whoever you are stop already!?
I get irritable when onions are around. =[
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #707 on: April 11, 2007, 10:50:08 am »

I'll get the tissues ready Wink

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: April 11, 2007, 04:43:15 pm »

For chopping onions? Tongue
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: April 17, 2007, 04:10:24 pm »

And the forecast is... A melt down on the horizon... Followed by a long visit with the invisible xatrians dance troupe...

Now look Flid I know you are evil , but we insanely gracious, or is that garciously insane, hmmm either way.... have been patient enough... I have held off on the melt down, but tax season is almost over and we need.. I say need, an update soon...

Thank you for your support... :smt117

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: April 19, 2007, 11:13:18 pm »

Well Flid looks like they r starting to get rowdy.....better update soon or i won't beable to save u....lol

BEV
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: April 20, 2007, 09:41:48 am »

I think it's 'graciously insane', personally.

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: April 21, 2007, 04:47:24 am »

Yes bungee rope, it must be graciously insane 9 out of ten  xatrians agree with you.. the tenth one we shot. Had to, really. Kept insisting that we all wear funny hats. Against the rules don't you know. xartrians are mute. So we knew he couldn't really be graciously insane....

coming to a post near you.. A melt down... watch as a middle age man talks to mute invisble aliens and carries on as though the world was just an illusion  to the reality of the fantasy.  You have been warned... lock up your wives, lock up your parakeet.. parakeet? Never mind just do it. The bird is out and flying is not a pleasent sight.

We need an update Flid. Pleaseee!!!!! Evil Mistress... or is that Mist... now don't start that..Never mind.. Just update please Flid....

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #713 on: April 21, 2007, 11:56:47 am »

Okies I know you all want an update and I just loaded my game and Vanessa's house crashed. I'll give it one more go, if it doesnt work will everyone be happy with the last 3 updates having no pictures?

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: April 21, 2007, 12:35:25 pm »

Yeah, I can do that. I JUST NEEEEEEEEEEED MORE STORY. Or else.

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #715 on: April 21, 2007, 12:40:13 pm »

thing crashed again. I hope its the house and not the sims. I will see if i can move them out and then just build the rooms i need. Smiley

flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #716 on: April 21, 2007, 03:21:16 pm »

Mark couldn’t move very fast, and although I imagined it hurt like hell he managed to support himself. Stubbornness is a great tool for motivation.

We swept through the rooms upstairs. There was no sign of anyone. I couldn’t even hear anything downstairs.

“Do you have a basement?” I asked.

“No.”

I searched from side to side, hoping the empty hallway would give me an answer.

“I don’t know what to do.” I said.

Marks tone was dull as if it was causing pain to talk, and I don’t mean physical.

“She must be downstairs. I haven’t seen her since I watched the –“

The thought of him watching that video made me cringe, not because of what he was watching, but because I know that was it for us now, and although I would try, I probably wouldn’t get any where. “I’m sorry.”

“Ok.” He said taking his gaze away from me and looking everywhere else, but in my direction.

“I’m going back downstairs.” I said. We would have to deal with us later. “Can you manage it?”

“Yes.” He said. “There are parts of me that hurt much more than my leg.”

“Mark—“

He shot me a look and then began to descended down the stairs. I sighed and followed. I couldn’t see Keller or Luke when we got to the bottom. I couldn’t hear them either. I stopped again at the foot of the stairs. What was I missing?

I stormed through the rooms on the ground floor, opening doors and turning on al the lights as I went. I didn’t care anymore. I wanted to find Robin and nothing was going to stop me.

There was only the pool and kitchen left to check, that was the only place they could be now. I clutched harder onto my gun, so hard that I was almost making it part of my hand. I kicked the door to the kitchen open, turned the light on and stepped through.

A blonde figure stepped out in front of me, reaching for me and I didn’t think. I reacted. I pulled the trigger without looking to see who it was.

The shot echoed round the room, I thought my ear drums were going to burst. Robi8n screamed simultaneously with the shot.

Luke lay in a heap at my feet. I took one glance at him and walked through the kitchen to the pool that was the only place Robins scream could have come from.

Keller lay face down in the water, floating. The water surrounding his head was tinged with red. Instinctively I bent down towards him.

“Don’t move.”

I froze mid crouch. My heart thumped harshly against my chest in response to Ethan’s voice.

kim

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: April 21, 2007, 03:24:59 pm »

NOOOO flid why did you kill Keller

flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #718 on: April 21, 2007, 03:27:21 pm »

mwhahahaha

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: April 21, 2007, 03:38:44 pm »

well, we all knew it was gonna happen :cry:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: